剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Michelle.
米歇尔
She's okay.
她很好
Wherever she is,
无论她在哪里
she's okay.
她都安好
And he knew where she was shot.
而且他知道她哪里中枪
Vega's death was on the news. It's no secret.
新闻报道了维加的死 大家都知道
It didn't feel like that.
我感觉不是那样
He's not a real psychic, Wylie.
他不是真的灵媒 怀利
You can't know that.
你不可能知道
I mean, you can't know that for sure.
你不能肯定
Jane, I'm glad I could find you.
简 我很高兴我能找到你
Well, I'm trying to be more findable these days.
我这几天尽量让人都能找到我
You know, look, we're running a ghost ship right now.
这件案子我们真是一头雾水
We need you. Are you ready to come in?
我们需要你 你可以过来吗
Uh, yeah, I think I can do that.
嗯 行吧
Are you nearby?
你在附近吗
Well, to be honest, I have no idea where I am.
说实话 我也不知道我在哪儿
I know I missed your call last night.
我知道我昨晚没接你电♥话♥
I-I-I didn't -- I didn't mean to.
我...我不是故意的
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I'm back.
我回来了
What does that mean exactly? You're "Back"?
什么意思 这个"回来"是什么概念
Well, it means that I'm figuring stuff out.
意思是我正在琢磨明白一些事
I'm -- I'm figuring it out.
我...正在整理头绪
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
It's good to see you, too.
我也是
So, what's going on here?
你们在忙什么
You came just in time. Come on.
你来得正是时候 来吧
So I see.
看出来了
We're looking for a serial killer.
这是一桩连环杀人案
Five victims, all killed using the same gun
五名受害者 全都被同一把枪杀死
that killed Donnie Putnam and Megan Brooks.
唐尼·普特南和梅根·布鲁克斯也被这把枪杀害
They were all killed in the past year.
他们都是去年被杀的
They all had their fingernails removed.
死者的指甲全部被凶手拔掉
So we're looking for a serial killer.
所以我们要找的是一名连环杀手
The first three victims had no I.D.s on them..
前三名死者身上无任何身份证明
That and and the way they were dressed leads me to believe
再加上他们的着装
that they were either homeless or drifters.
所以我认为他们都是些流浪汉
Victims four and five were foreign-exchange students
第四名和第五名死者都是外国交换生
that were reported missing two months ago.
两个月前被上报失踪
Add Megan and Donnie,
算上唐尼和梅根
it brings the total number of victims to seven.
一共是七名受害者
We'll consult with the profilers at Quantico,
我们会请教匡蒂科的侧写师
help expand the search,
帮助调查衍伸
and see if there's any other consistent patterns
看几位死者之间是否存在
with the other victims.
相一致的模式
What about the media?
那个灵媒怎么办
Well, we'll sit on it.
调查他
Gabriel Osbourne took us to a field
加百列·奥斯伯恩带我们去了一个地方
that had five bodies buried in it.
那里埋着这五具尸体
If he didn't do it, he knows who did.
如果他不是凶手 那他也知道凶手是谁
All right, I'll bring him in.
好 我去把他带进来
He will never admit it, but he's in pain.
他不会承认 但他很痛苦
It's like you met him.
你就像见过他一样
Not here just to talk.
不是过来找我谈话的
Want me to go with you?
想让我跟你走吗
That's right.
对
Are you arresting me?
你要拘捕我吗
If that's how you want it.
要是你不跟我走的话
Gabriel, is everything all right?
加百列 你没事吧
Call my sister.
给我姐打电♥话♥
Hey. I heard you had a spell.
我听说你会法术
How are you feeling now?
你现在感觉如何
I'm fine.
我还好
I get tired but I'm okay.
很累 但还好
There's something different about you
我们上次谈过以后
from the last time we talked.
感觉你有些不一样了
You look lighter...
你好像更轻松了
Less conflicted.
没那么纠结了
Number three -- you saw it, found an answer, huh?
三号♥ 你看见了 找到答案了对吧
The number three is incredibly common, Gabriel.
三这个数字相当常见 加百列
We see it everywhere.
随处可见
Red clay -- a little rarer.
红粘土 倒是很少见
But, uh, not much.
但也没那么难找
I didn't want to be right.
我也不想言中
Of course you did.
你当然想了
I don't want to see these things.
我也不想看到那些东西
Okay, I don't ask for these visions.
我不想预见这些场景
Yeah, visions are a real drag.
预见这些场景确实很讨厌
I know how you feel.
我能体会你的感受
You can't know how I feel.
你体会不了
You know, I used to be you, Gabriel.
我以前跟你一样 加百列
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
You spent a year of your childhood struggling with an illness.
你童年时 与病魔斗争了一年
That's when you learned to love to read.
你是在那个时候学着爱上读书的
You used to play piano,
你以前会弹钢琴
but you didn't like it, so you quit.
但你不喜欢 所以你不弹了
You're not half as unsure of yourself
你假装知道的那些事情
as you pretend to be.
你自己都不确定
Who told you all that?
谁告诉你这些的
My sister?
我姐吗
Nobody. No one.
没人告诉我
You're lying.
你骗人
And you don't have visions.
你不能预知
No, I don't have visions, and neither do you, Gabriel.
对 我不能预知 你也不能 加百利
Why are you playing games with me?
你为什么要耍我玩
I need you to know that I understand your little tricks.
我想让你知道我了解你那些小把戏
I don't play tricks.
我不玩花招
You're the one who's playing tricks with me right now.
你才是此刻跟我玩花招的人
I only want to help.
我只想帮忙
If you want to help,
如果你想帮忙
you can start by telling me how you know what you know.
那就告诉我你是怎么知道这些事情的
I had another vision...
我又预见到一个场景...
You should know about.
你该听一下
I saw that the killer is going to kill again.
我看见凶手又开始行凶了
Tonight.
就在今晚
And if you won't listen to me, I'll tell everyone.
如果你不肯听信 我会告诉大家
Okay, I have to warn people.
我必须警告别人
You can't leave.
你不能离开
Why not?
为什么
Because I came in here
因为我进来
to figure out if you are just a fraud
就是为了搞清楚你是个骗子
or if you are a monster.
还是个禽兽
What did you decide?
你的结论呢
You have to stay here, Gabriel.
你得留在这里 加百列
We didn't find anything at Gabriel's house.
在加百列家里没有任何发现
He's not breaking.
他不肯招供
He won't admit he's a fraud?
他不肯承认自己是个骗子吗
Well, he's not a fraud.
他说的都是真的
Are you saying he's really psychic?
你是说他真的能通灵
No.
不是
Then what is he?
那他到底是怎么回事
I don't know. We have to keep him here.
我不知道 我们得让他留在这
All right.
好的
Excuse me, can I help you?
抱歉 有什么事吗
Where's my brother? Do you have my brother?
我弟弟在哪 你们抓了我弟弟吗
I am Gabriel Osbourne's attorney.
我是加百列·奥斯伯恩的律师
I've come to secure his release
我来是让你们释放他
from the illegal arrest you've placed him under.
在你们非法逮捕他之后
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表