剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
那也不是真的钻石
Is that true? Of course not.
这是真的吗 当然不是
He would study the ring that he just gave you,
他会研究一下他给你们的戒指
then break the sad news that your grandma's ring is a phony,
然后告诉你们一个不幸的消息 你祖母的戒指是假货
and you'd be none the wiser.
你们则会上他的当
This is insane.
这简直是胡说八道
Then you won't mind opening up your right hand, will you?
那你不会介意打开你的右手吧
Open up your right hand, please, sir.
请打开你的右手 先生
Holy moly.
上帝啊
Well, thank you for your assistance, folks.
感谢你的帮助
I'll take it from here.
接下来我会处理的
Don't worry, ma'am. The real ring is in your hand.
别担心女士 你手里的戒指是真的
Good day to you.
日安
Thank you. My pleasure.
谢谢 不客气
So, my crooked friend, today is your lucky day.
我的骗子朋友 今天你走运了
Is it?
是吗
Well, on a normal day, you'd be off to the pokey now.
换个日子 你现在已经在去牢房♥的路上了
But as it happens...I'm in the market for a diamond ring.
但是很巧 我想买♥♥一枚钻戒
So show me your very best selection, please.
把你最好的货给我看看
And, sir, if I see any glass...
还有 先生 如果你轻举妄动
the cuffs will come out.
我就只能把你抓起来了
Nothing too gauche.
不要太土的
What's up?
怎么了
Tork just called in from the crime scene.
托克刚从现场打来电♥话♥
No intact corpses in the basement,
地下室里没有完整的尸体
but a lot of body parts, badly burned and fragmented.
只有很多被严重烧毁的碎尸
Have them rush the DNA tests.
让他们做加急DNA检测
Pull some strings if you have to.
需要的话托托关系
Why the rush? Still got a lot of media interest.
怎么这么急 还有很多媒体在关注
The bosses want to be able to announce we got the guy.
上面希望我们可以发布声明说抓住人了
For that, we need a coroner's report, so let's get on it.
为此我们需要验尸官的报告 赶快着手吧
Okay, right away.
好的
Hey, did Abbott give you the news?
艾伯特跟你说了吗
We're having a real wedding at his house.
我们会在他家举办婚礼
He did.
他说了
You're gonna be there, right? Of course.
你会去的 对吗 当然
I could use your help with something
如果你不是太忙的话
if you're not too busy.
我想请你帮个忙
What's that?
怎么了
What do you think?
你怎么看
Makes you look short.
看起来太矮了
Snow cone.
像一筒沙冰
Slutty elf.
淫♥荡♥的精灵
You want a simple piece with clean lines,
你应该买♥♥一件线条简洁的
maybe something vintage and off-white.
古典风的米色款
What he said.
听他的
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你陪我来
I asked you along 'cause I thought you'd be honest.
我请你来是因为我觉得你会很诚实
I had no idea you were such a fashion expert.
但是我没想到你对时尚也很了解
Not me.
不是我
My mom could run up a designer gown before breakfast,
我妈妈可以在早饭前就做好一件礼服
cut her cloth by eye. Cool.
什么工具都不用 真棒
My mom had a sewing machine, but it was always in hock.
我妈妈有台缝纫机 但是从没用过
She'd be very proud of you.
她会为你感到骄傲的
Looking like this?
即使我穿成这样
Very proud.
非常骄傲
Thank you, Kimball.
谢谢你 金宝
All right, good night, Wade,
晚安韦德
And, uh, tell Shaniqua I said thanks for the fan mail.
告诉沙妮卡感谢那些粉丝来信
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I-I don't have any change, man.
我没零钱 伙计
Oh, hey, hey, hey! Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Hello. You can take it.
你好 你可以把车开走
You can take it. Here. Get in the car.
你可以把车开走 进车里去
Do as I say, and you won't get hurt.
照我说的做你就不会有事
Stop the vehicle.
停车
Very slowly. No one gets hurt.
慢慢地 不会有事的
Put the car in park and get out.
把车停好然后下车
Easy.
慢点
Easy.
慢点
Give me your phone.
把手♥机♥给我
All right.
好的
No problems.
没问题
What's the passcode?
密♥码♥是什么
There isn't any.
没有密♥码♥
Wallet.
钱包
Look, uh, I only got about 20 bucks in it.
我钱包里只有二十块
Would you let me keep my driver's license?
能不能把驾照留给我
I-I don't want to have to go to the D.M.V.
我不想跑一趟车管所
Sure.
可以
Here you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Tork.
我是托克
Patrick Jane, please.
我找派翠克·简
Um, sorry. He's not in.
抱歉 他不在
This is Dan Glover from "Austin Today".
我是"今日奥斯汀"的丹·格拉夫
I interviewed Jane recently about this whole Lazarus case.
我最近就拉撒路案采访过简
Sure. I remember you.
我记得你
I just want to do a quick follow-up. Is he available?
我想跟进一下消息 他方便吗
I'm afraid, uh, you're gonna have to wait a few days on that.
恐怕你得等上几天了
He's out of the office for a while.
他会离开办公室一段时间
Can you tell me where I can find him?
能告诉我在哪里能找到他吗
It'll only take a few moments.
不会耽误他太久的
I'd say he's pretty unfindable at the moment.
我只能说现在找不到人
He's getting married in a few days.
他过几天就要结婚了
Married? Yeah.
结婚 是的
I can, uh, take a message, tell him you called.
我可以帮你带个口信 告诉他你找过他
No, no need.
不 不用了
Okeydoke.
好的
Sign right there.
在这里签字
Oh, if I just remembered how tedious
如果我还记得婚姻
this aspect of the marriage is,
如此乏味的这一面
I might not have asked you. Shush.
可能我就不会跟你求婚了 少来
No, seriously. I'm only on page two.
不 我说真的 我才签到第二页
You know, I could just give you the ring and we could elope.
我可以现在把戒指递给你 然后我们就私奔
Don't be mean. No take-backs.
别耍小脾气了 不许反悔
I could give you this,
我现在就把戒指给你的话
and we could be in Fiji by nightfall.
夜幕降临的时候我们就能到斐济了
There are people coming. We are getting married, damn it.
有客人要来 我们要结婚 别闹了
Suit yourself.
那就随便你吧
You got a ring? Yes, I did.
你买♥♥到戒指了 对
Mm. You gonna show it to me?
打算给我瞧瞧吗
You want to see it? Show me.
你想看么 给我看看
Oh, my God.
老天
It's not real. You scared me. It's funny.
不是真的 你吓到我了 真搞笑
Of course it's real.
当然是真的了
It's real? Real.
是真的 真的
Oh, my -- are you out of your mind?
天 你疯了吗
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Well, it's gorgeous, but it's too much.
美极了 但是这太贵重了
I-I can't accept it.
我 我不能收下
You can accept it, and you will.
当然可以收下 你必须收下
It's yours. I want you to have it.
它是你的了 我希望你收下
What is the Justice of the Peace's name?
主持婚礼的治安官叫什么名字
Emily Hamilton.
艾米莉·汉密尔顿
Oh, my...
天...
All right, let's file this sucker.
好了 去填表吧
All right.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表