剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
That's a good point.
这个想法不错
Can we use Fletcher's personal phone to track his movements?
我们能通过弗莱彻的私人手♥机♥追踪他的动向吗
Definitely -- every location we visit
当然 我们去的每个地点
is tracked and time-stamped on our phones.
都被打上时间戳 记录在了我们的手♥机♥里
I can use the cell tower hits to track his path.
我可以通过信♥号♥♥塔追踪他的活动路径
How long will it take you?
需要多久
10 minutes. All right.
十分钟 好
Text the list of locations to me and Vega.
把查到的地点发给我和维加
We'll canvass. Let's go.
我们去排查 走吧
Okay.
好的
Hey. I hear you were getting locations for Cho.
我听说你在帮周查疑犯的活动地点
Yeah, I just sent them.
对 刚刚发给他们了
Oh, good.
很好
Can I ask you about something, outside of work?
我能问你件事吗 跟工作无关
W-well, it's -- it's not totally outside of work.
也 也不能说完全跟工作无关
You asked Vega out.
你约维加出去了
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Ah, this is not my first rodeo. What's your question?
我♥干♥这事儿也不是第一次了 你想问什么
I'm trying to find a restaurant.
我正在找餐厅
And you want to know how expensive.
你想知道要订多贵的餐厅
Well, I don't want to tip my hand.
我不想这么早暴露我的心思
I think you already tipped your hand.
我觉得你已经暴露了
Okay, but how do I impress her
好吧 可我要怎样让她眼前一亮
without coming on too strong?
同时不会显得太步步紧逼
Keep it casual.
就顺其自然
Not a hole in a wall, you know?
不要做得太明显
Tablecloths, not necessarily white.
不一定非要做得很完美
Okay.
好的
And, Wylie?
还有 怀利
She already said yes. That was the hard part.
她已经答应你了 最难的部分已经过去了
Just try to have fun.
好好享受旅途就是了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Wylie sent the list. There are...
怀利发过来了 表上列了
14 locations Fletcher visited.
十四个弗莱彻去过的地点
We can cover those today.
今天能查完
They're all over the county. We wearing jetpacks?
这些地方遍布全县 我们有喷气背包吗
We'll get it done.
能走完的
If you say so.
你说能就能吧
You're definitely taking over the team?
确定由你接管我们队了吗
Yes.
对
Are you excited?
你激动吗
I don't really think about it that way.
我还没怎么想过这事
Isn't this something you've wanted your entire career?
你的整个职业生涯中不就想要得到这个职位吗
Yes.
对
So be excited about it.
那就表现出一点兴奋劲儿
I am.
我很兴奋
Oh. Good.
好
So, are there any changes you're going to make when you take over?
那么你接任的时候 会做什么新的改变吗
Yeah. A new rule.
对 我要订一条新规
Rookie agents are seen and not heard.
菜鸟探员只准跟着不准多嘴
Good luck with that.
祝你能把规定实行下去
Hey. Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
For your pillow.
给你放枕头上的
Oh. Mints. Thank you.
薄荷糖 谢谢
I also got us a reservation this weekend at the Alhambra.
我还给我们在阿罕布拉订了一个周末的房♥间
Resortish style place, room service,
度假胜地 有客房♥服务
high-thread-count sheets. I think you're gonna like it.
还有高织物密度的床单 我想你会喜欢的
You didn't have to do that.
你不需要这么做的
No, I didn't, but I want to spend some time alone with you,
是的 但是我想花点时间跟你单独在一起
and it should be at some place that you like.
必须在你喜欢的地方
Well, are you gonna like it? It doesn't sound very rustic.
那你会喜欢吗 听起来那里不怎么朴素
Yeah, I'll find a tree.
我会找棵树在下面坐坐的
Uh, this is the security footage.
这个是监控画面
Yeah, uh, could you, uh,
你能不能
replay it back from the beginning,
从头回放一遍
Uh, all at the same time?
每个角度都调回开头
Sure.
好的
Stop it.
停
That's the alpha.
那个是领头的
He's the one in charge.
他说了算
That's what I thought, too.
我也是这么想的
He's the only one who touches the money.
只有他碰了那些钱
Uh, you see that guy over there with the semi-automatic?
看见那边那个举着半自动步♥枪♥的人了吗
He's the new crew member.
他是新加入的
Uh, none of the previous robbery victims reported heavy weaponry.
之前被抢劫的受害者都没提到有重型武器
The big gun stands out.
这次却出现了 很扎眼
Good eye.
好眼力
You notice how the alpha never turns his back on him
你注意到主犯从来没有背对着新来的那个人
and vice-versa?
反之亦然吗
They don't trust each other.
他们不相信对方
The alpha does turn his back on the driver.
主犯背对着司机
What does that mean?
这说明了什么
Well, they're brothers, obviously.
显然 他们是兄弟
Brothers?
兄弟
Well, the alpha has a limp.
主犯走路有点跛
It looks like he has a lift in his left shoe.
他的左鞋下面貌似垫了东西
That leg must be shorter.
他的左腿比右腿短
And the driver has a very similar walk.
那个司机跟他走路姿势很像
Different-size legs is a genetic anomaly.
两腿有长短是一种遗传畸形
Brothers.
他们是兄弟
I'll go tell Cho and Vega.
我去通知周和维加
Did I say you could have one of those?
我同意你吃了吗
Number 4, 10 to go.
第四个 还有十个地方要跑
Those jetpacks sound better and better.
我们真的该配喷气背包了
Be with you in a minute.
稍等马上招呼你们
F.B.I.
联调局
I'm agent Cho. This is agent Vega.
我是周探员 这位是维加探员
Okay. What's this about?
有什么事吗
Do you recognize this guy?
你能认出这个人吗
He came in for breakfast on Sunday.
周日的时候他来这里吃过早餐
If you say so.
是吗
We get a lot of people in here on the weekends.
周末我们这里会接待很多人
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
I'm busy. I have customers.
我很忙 还有顾客要招呼
Cho.
周
Lisbon's text said two of the robbers had trouble with their left leg.
里斯本发来说有两个劫匪的腿有毛病
See that table back there?
看见那张桌上的人了吗
Look at the boot on that guy's left foot.
看那个人左脚上穿的靴子
This is Cho.
我是周
I need backup at 5219 Burnett Road.
伯内特路5219号♥需要支援
Possible robbery suspects inside.
有疑似劫匪在店里
Hey, guys.
你们好
Is there a problem?
有什么事吗
No problem. I just want to talk.
没事 只是想跟你们谈谈
Why don't we go outside?
不如我们去外面谈吧
Let's get out of here.
我们走
Let me see your hands. Don't move.
把手放在我能看见的地方 别乱动
Stay calm, everybody. Don't panic.
各位 保持冷静 别惊慌
And where's the third guy?
另一个人在哪
What third guy?
什么另一个人
I got this one! Go!
这个交给我 你去追
Drop the gun! Down on the ground! Do it now!
把枪放下 趴在地上 马上
Tommy!
汤米
No!
不要
Go! Go!
走 走
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Clear out. Get out of the way.
让一下 请让开
Call 911. Tell them officer down.
报♥警♥ 告诉他们有警员受伤
I need to find my phone.
我得找到我的手♥机♥
Come here. Come here.
起来 起来
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表