剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
恭喜 谢谢
Yeah, hey, guys, say hi to your aunt Teresa, all right?
小家伙们 跟特蕾莎姑姑打招呼
Hi! Hi!
姑姑好
Who is this?
这是谁
Oh, T, this is Lucy, my fiancee.
对了 小特 这是露西 我的未婚妻
Lucy, Teresa.
露西 这是特蕾莎
I am so freaked out to meet you at last.
终于见到你了 我真是太激动了
We're gonna be sisters! Yay!
我们要成为姐妹了 耶
Yay!
耶
It's a long story.
说来话长
So, you're all here. Welcome to Austin.
你们都来了 欢迎来到奥斯汀
Thanks. Yeah, it looks like we brought the weather with us.
谢了 看来我们把坏天气也带来了
F.B.I!
联调局
Sorry, I'm freaking out right now.
抱歉 我太兴奋了
Yeah, we got that. Excuse me?
明白 抱歉
You all came.
你们都来了
Yeah. Already said that, T. Let's go in!
对 你说过了 小特 我们进去吧
Jason! Jason! Come here!
杰森 杰森 回来
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
Uh, excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 长官
We have an odd coincidence...
出现了一桩不同寻常的巧合事件
Or not. Maybe.
还不确定
Austin P.D. got a missing-person's report
奥斯汀警方接到一起失踪报案
on a local television reporter named Dan Glover.
失踪的人是当地电视主播丹·格拉夫
The one that interviewed Jane.
那个采访过简的主播
Yeah, left work Thursday night, hasn't been seen since.
他周四晚下班后 就再也没有人见到过他
The weird thing is, he called here
奇怪的是 就在他最后一次
right around the time he was last seen. I spoke to him.
露面的时候 他打来过局里 是我接的电♥话♥
He said he wanted to interview Jane again,
他说他还想再采访一次简
and I said he was unavailable
我告诉他简没空
because he was getting...married.
因为他要 结婚了
So, you're not even sure if you spoke to Glover?
这么说 你不能肯定当时跟你通话的是格拉夫本人
No, I mean, I was certain at the time.
不 当时我很肯定
Obviously, it was his caller I.D., but now --
因为当时来电显示的是他 可是现在...
So, we have to assume the killer's alive and looking for Jane.
我们必须假定凶手仍活着 并且他在找简
How many agents are you gonna have at the wedding?
你在婚礼上安排了多少探员
Four, but now I think we should probably have more.
四个 不过现在我想可能还得多加几个
At least 10.
至少十个
We're gonna need eyes on the front and backyards
在前后院和邻里周围
and the surrounding neighborhoods.
都需要有人盯梢
We should have a chopper on standby
得调一架直升机备用
in case we need to pursue.
以防要进行追捕
Yes, sir.
是 长官
But wouldn't it be wiser to just postpone the wedding?
可更明智的做法 不应该是推迟婚礼吗
Postpone the wedding? We're the F.B.I.
推迟婚礼 我们可是联调局的人
There is that upside.
不推迟也有好的一面
We can use the wedding as bait...kind of.
我们可以用婚礼做诱饵...之类的
I'm gonna go check on that chopper.
我去调直升机
Still think we shouldn't tell Jane and Lisbon?
还是不要告诉简和里斯本吗
We're the F.B.I.
我们可是联调局的人
Just like you said, we can handle it.
就像你刚才说的 我们能搞定的
Abbott.
艾伯特
What were you and Cho and Tork huddled about?
你 周和托克凑在那儿说啥呢
Nothing special.
没什么特别的
Nothing special that's keeping you here
没什么特别的那你还在这
when you could be in Prague with your lovely wife?
而不是在布拉格陪伴你心爱的妻子吗
You know, she doesn't need me around.
她不需要我陪在身边
I...I get in the way.
我去只会妨碍她
You're lying to me.
你在骗我
I won't pursue the point
我不会再追问
because you would tell me if it was something important.
因为如果真的有要事 你一定会告诉我
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, of course.
对 当然
I-if I thought that it was something that we couldn't handle.
有我们搞不定的事我一定找你
You know, um...
知道吗
...I've been getting some calls about you,
最近好多问你情况的电♥话♥打到我这里来
and my bosses want to know if you're sticking around.
我的上司们想知道你还会不会留下工作
That's a good question.
这是值得考虑的问题
All right, well, no pressure.
当然了 放轻松
But if you're going, there is some legal stuff
不过如果你要走 还有一些法律程序要走
that we need to handle to expunge that deal that we made.
我们必须取消之前订下的协议
The napkin?
纸巾上写的那个
I'm getting married tomorrow.
我明天就要结婚了
Then I'm building a house, and...beyond that,
然后我还要建房♥子 除此之外
I genuinely have no idea.
我真的还没想过别的
And I can't do this job forever,
我不能一辈子干这份工作
but it's gonna be tough to give up.
不过要放弃会很难
Yeah, it's hard giving up making a difference, huh?
是啊 要放弃让世界变得更美好的工作很难
No, everyone makes a difference.
不 人人都能让世界变得更美好
Hard to give up the chase.
难的是放弃追寻
Oh, yeah.
是啊
That it is.
的确
So, you, uh, let me know when you know.
那好 考虑好了告诉我
I will.
我会的
It has been very good working with you, Patrick.
与你共事非常愉快 派翠克
You too, Dennis.
我也是 丹尼斯
I really appreciate your honesty.
感谢你的坦诚
I love you for that.
我最爱你这一点
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, you got me. I was lying.
好吧 被你看穿了 我骗了你
There is something I need to talk to you about.
我有事要告诉你
Nice flowers.
花不错
They're centerpieces.
放在餐桌中♥央♥的
It's a sylvan theme.
婚礼是森林主题的
Sylvan theme. All right. Cool, I guess.
森林主题 很棒
How many...people are actually coming to this thing?
有多少...人要来参加婚礼
Nobody knows exactly.
没人知道准确数字
Okay.
好了
How did this happen? This is not what I wanted.
为什么会发生这种事 我不想要这样
Well, I like the sylvan theme.
我挺喜欢森林主题的
We should have just eloped like you said.
我们该照你说的私奔的
What about your family?
那你的家人怎么办
Oh, they wouldn't care. I just talked to them at the hotel.
他们才不管 我刚跟他们在旅馆聊了回来
They found a minibar.
他们发现了一个迷你吧
They're like cavemen arguing over a dead antelope.
他们就跟山顶洞人在争抢羚羊肉一样
All right, well, uh... let's run, huh?
好 我们私奔吧
We'll tell nobody, just the judge.
谁也不告诉 只告诉主持婚礼的法官
I'll have her meet us at our little cabin tomorrow morning.
我可以让她明早来我们的小木屋见我们
The cabin?
小木屋
Just us.
就我们两个
What, you think the judge would do that?
你觉得法官会同意这样做吗
Well, sure.
当然
I mean, she's driving in from San Antonio tonight.
她本来要今晚从圣安东尼奥开车过来
Change of venue makes no difference to her.
换个地方对她来说没什么大不了的
Well, what about the witnesses?
那见证人怎么办
We'll get someone, a park ranger.
我们可以找个 护林员
You know what? Let's do it. Yeah.
就这么办吧
It's our life, damn it. Yes.
这是我们的人生 没错
I love you. Thank you. I love you, too.
我爱你 谢谢 我也爱你
Hey, there's a I'm gonna go get my dress,
还有... 我去取婚纱
and I'm gonna go to the airstream.
然后去房♥车
I'll meet you there. Well, there's another very good reason
那里见 除此之外 我们私奔
why we should elope, all right?
还有一个很好的理由
Keller is apparently still alive,
凯勒还活着
and he's mad at me for some reason.
出于某些原因 他对我很生气
Oh, my God.
天啊
Yeah, so Cho and his people are gonna stake out this house.
对 周和他的人会监视这所房♥子
When keller shows up, they'll nab him.
等他露面就实施抓捕
You were gonna withhold this information from me? Huh?
你打算瞒着不告诉我吗
You were gonna deprive me of a guilt-free elopement?
你要剥夺我没有罪恶感的私奔行动吗
I just told you.
我这不是告诉你了
You almost didn't!
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表