剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
They couldn't have gotten more than a mile or so.
他们肯定没跑远
We'll have officers canvassing the whole area.
我们已经安排了警力进行地毯式搜索
And a k-9 unit.
还有警犬
And a couple birds in the air.
以及直升机
We might want to institute a shelter-in-place order.
我们也许应该发布指示要求居民待在室内
Uh, maybe we should all just take a breath.
也许我们都该缓一缓
We got these guys contained. We can find them right now.
我们已经困住他们了 很快就能找到他们
Well, or they'll see the cops running around
或者当他们看见警方搜捕
and the helicopters flying, and they'll go into hiding.
和天上的直升机 他们就会躲去室内
No, when you're hunting a wounded animal,
追捕受伤的猎物时
you don't just start chasing it immediately.
你不能追着不放
You'll drive it to ground.
这会逼着他们躲起来
What's the alternative?
还有什么办法
Well, no dragnet, no helicopters.
不要安排警力 撤回直升机
We make them feel safe.
让他们觉得安全
Or they'll flee and then we'll lose them.
那样也许他们就会跑了
Well, they're not thinking about fleeing.
他们没想跑
They have more basic needs.
他们有更基本的需求
They were trying to find medical supplies for their wounded man.
他们想为伤员找药
They can't go to the hospital.
他们不能去医院
We could put our people outside local drugstores,
我们可以在药房♥外安排人手
let them come to us.
等他们送上门
I said I'd work with you. What do you want?
我说了我会和你合作 你想怎么办
I say we go with Jane's idea.
我们采用简的计划
All right. How many drugstores are inside that radius?
好 那片区域有多少家药房♥
A dozen.
十二家
We're gonna need some more bodies.
我们需要更多人手
All right. We'll take it.
好 由我们来办
You stay back and monitor the radio.
你待在这儿监控无线通讯
Sure.
好
It's Caldwell. I'm at location 1.
这里是考德威尔 1号♥位已就位
This is Cho, location 2.
周 2号♥位已就位
Lisbon, location 7.
里斯本 7号♥位已就位
Abbott, location 10.
艾伯特 10号♥位已就位
Swafford, location 4.
斯沃福德 4号♥位已就位
Millovich, location 5.
米洛维奇 5号♥位已就位
Abbott, location 10. I have one of them.
艾伯特 10号♥位 发现一名疑犯
He just entered a drugstore -- 1♥1♥4♥5 Terrapin.
他刚走进一家药房♥ 水龟街1♥1♥4♥5号♥
Everybody move in. We need eyes on all of them.
所有人跟进 我们需要找到他们所有人
And keep it quiet. No sirens, no lights.
保持安静 不要鸣警笛 亮警灯
Just left the drugstore, headed south on Terrapin.
疑犯已离开药房♥ 沿水龟街往南移♥动♥
Turn the sirens off!
关掉警笛
He knows we're here.
他发现我们了
Brunell, drop the gun!
布鲁内尔 把枪放下
Let the woman go!
放开那个女人
Go to hell!
下地狱去吧
Go!
快走
Get in! Get in!
上车 上车
Suspects are traveling in a gold minivan
疑犯乘坐德州牌照的金色面包车
with texas license plates.
正在逃窜
They have a hostage. Maintain pursuit.
他们有人♥质♥ 保持追击
Do not -- I repeat, do not -- engage.
不要 重复 不要交火
They're inside?
他们在里面
Yeah. The uniforms couldn't stop them.
是的 警员没能阻止他们
Drove right into the garage.
直接开车冲进了车♥库♥
The house belongs to Susan Cofield.
屋主是苏珊·科菲尔德
Early 70s, diabetic.
70多岁 糖尿病患者
We don't know if they're allowing her access
我们不知道他们会不会
to her medications.
让她服药
She lives with her nephew, Phil. He's in there, too.
她和侄子菲尔一起住 他也在里面
Has anyone spoken to them?
有人跟他们谈过了吗
Portis just did, but we don't know what they said.
波蒂斯跟他们谈了 但我们还不知道他们的要求
He had to go talk to his superiors first.
他要先跟上级汇报
We -- we have money, jewelry. We --
我们 我们有钱 珠宝 我们
Shut up.
闭嘴
It's gonna be okay, buddy.
会没事的 伙计
Okay? Breathe, breathe. Hey.
听到了吗 深呼吸 深呼吸
Sorry. Hey, hey, look at me.
抱歉 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
I need you to breathe. Okay?
深呼吸 好吗
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Okay. What are they asking for?
他们有什么要求
Food, a doctor for the wounded guy,
食物 给伤员看病的医生
a helicopter, and a pilot.
一架直升机 还有飞行员
They really are just making it up
他们真的认为他们可以
as they're going along, aren't they?
如愿以偿 是吗
Normally we should establish trust,
一般来说我们应该建立信任
try to humanize the hostages,
让他们不去伤害人♥质♥
but I don't know if that's gonna work.
但我不知道能不能管用
I don't think these guys have much compassion.
我不觉得他们有多少同情心
Well, I wouldn't say that.
我可不这么认为
It's a question of who they have compassion for.
问题在于他们会同情谁
These guys killed Vega.
他们杀了维加
Sellers did, not Ace.
塞勒斯杀的 不是艾斯
They're in there
他们会在那屋里
because he was trying to get medicine for his brother.
是因为他想给他弟弟找药
That's compassion.
这就是同情心
Should we send Tommy a doctor?
我们要派一个医生去给汤米看看吗
Trade that for releasing one of the hostages?
用这个做交换让他们放一个人♥质♥
Well, I was gonna say the opposite.
我想的正好相反
Ace is desperate.
艾斯已经走投无路了
I-if we help him, then we lose our best leverage.
如果帮了他 我们就没有最好的筹码了
Our best bet is to just let Tommy suffer.
最好的办法是不管汤米
Sellers is in this for the money.
塞勒斯是为了钱才干这一票的
I mean, he'd probably just as well let Tommy die.
他会让汤米就这么死掉的
Well, that's even better. We drive a wedge between them.
那更好了 我们给他们之间制♥造♥裂痕
Divide and conquer.
逐个击破
Okay. Let's try it.
好吧 就这么做
Is there anything we can give them?
我们什么都不给他们吗
Try anything, she dies.
你们敢轻举妄动我就杀了她
I won't. Here.
不会的 拿去
What about a doctor?
医生怎么说了
My brother's hurt real bad.
我弟弟伤得很重
Yeah, you can have a doctor.
会给你们医生的
When?
什么时候
As soon as you surrender.
你们投降之后
...altercation with two Austin F.B.I agents
在美味薄饼店内和两位
at the Tastee Pancake House.
联调局奥斯汀分局探员交火
Shots were fired. One of the F.B.I agents was hit.
双方交火 一名联调局探员中枪
What were you talking to the cops about? Nothing.
你刚刚跟警♥察♥说了什么 没什么
She was pronounced dead at the hospital.
医院声称她经抢救无效而死亡
At this point, all three of these armed men are holed up...
目前 三名持枪人员已躲藏起来...
We said no secrets.
说好了互不隐瞒
I asked if we can get a doctor.
我问他能不能请个医生来
They're not gonna give you that
他们才不会给你提供医生
unless you give something up, like one of them,
除非你释放一个人♥质♥
and there is no way in hell I'm doing that.
我是绝不会交出人♥质♥的
He is dying.
他快死了
Yeah, and it's not my fault the dude got himself shot.
是 但他中枪又不是我的错
...as soon as we have anything more.
一旦案情有新的进展...
I'm not going back to jail to save his sorry ass.
我可不会为了救他而回监狱
We agreed that we were gonna get some help.
我们说好要寻求医疗救助的
Yeah, and that's before we had a million cops on our ass.
是 但那是在被一群警♥察♥包围之前
Well, looks like it's working.
看来奏效了
You wanted division, you got it.
你想离间他们 你做到了
Well, it's a good start, but we need to stir the pot.
开头不错 但我们还得继续搅合
Can you hear a television on in there?
你听见那里有电视机的声音了吗
Sounds like the local news.
好像在播本地新闻
Probably watching their own coverage.
可能在看有关他们自己的报道
Excellent.
太棒了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表