剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
开战之前 就已经稳赢了
Okay. I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Lobbies are porous.
大厅是安全漏洞
Multiple ways in and out. Lots of camouflage, too.
多条出口与入口 也有很多遮蔽物
We'll need all hands on deck.
我们需要全员行动
The moment we leave her room, it's on.
她离开房♥间的那一刻 战斗就打响了
Bang.
砰
Lydon will take advantage of small spaces
莱登会利用狭小空间
and passageways, areas not seen by the public.
走廊以及隐蔽的区域行动
He'll use it all.
全都利用上
Bang!
砰
Bang.
砰
We can't leave the husband behind.
不能把她丈夫落下
We'll have to position him, too.
我们也要安排他的位置
He'll have an exit plan well in place.
会给他制定适当的脱身计划
We're gonna want one, too.
我们也需要脱身策略
Bang.
砰
Bang.
砰
Bang.
砰
By my count, I've been shot six times.
我数了一下 我被射击了六次
Seven, but, uh...
七次 但是...
Okay. That's good. I got it. Thank you.
好 行 我知道了 谢谢
Hi.
你好
You all right?
你还好吗
Uh, yeah. I'm fine.
还好
Everything's gonna be okay tomorrow.
明天会一切顺利的
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
We know what we're doing. It's a good plan.
我们心中有数 这个计划很不错
It's a really good plan.
真的很周密
He has a good plan, too.
他的计划也很周密
We're gonna be safe.
我们会很安全的
Someone could get hurt.
有人可能会受伤
It's always dangerous.
这行本来就危险
This is different.
这次不同
Everybody will be fine. I promise.
我们不会有事的
We're all gonna be fine,
要是你为这事失眠
if that's what this insomnia's about.
那我保证 我们都会没事的
Yeah, you're right.
对 你说得对
I'm right, and everything's gonna be okay?
我说对了 那你没事了吗
No, it's what the insomnia's about.
有事 所以我才会失眠
Come to bed.
到床上来
Please? Come on.
来嘛 乖
Do you want me to sing you the lullaby
你想听我以前睡不着的时候
I used to sing to my brother when I couldn't sleep?
给我弟弟唱的摇篮曲吗
I really, uh,
我还...
don't want to hear that.
真不想听
Okay.
好吧
We're halfway there.
我们就要到达彼岸
Living on a prayer.
活在祈祷之中
Take my hand and we'll, yeah.
牵着我的手 我们...
Make it, I swear, come on, sing.
会到达彼岸 我保证 一起唱嘛
Living on a prayer.
活在祈祷之中
Take my hand and we'll make it,
牵着我的手 我们会到达彼岸
I swear, think of the pain...
我保证 想想那痛楚
Wylie's in position in the van outside.
怀利在外面的面包车上已就位
Okay, good. Everyone should be getting into place soon.
好 大家很快都会就位
The only thing that we have to do is run the timeline
我们唯一要做的就是跟莉莉和马修
with Lily and matthew.
确定一下时间表
Uh, Vega, would you mind getting them?
维加 可以把他们带过来吗
Did you confirm that the monitors are up in the van?
你确认车里的监视器已经就位了吗
Yes. Wylie was able to tap into the hotel security system.
是的 怀利接入了酒店的监控系统
All the monitors in the van are on live feed now.
车里的监视器现在均已收到实时画面
Okay. Excellent.
好 很好
Hey, Lily. How you doing?
莉莉 你好吗
Fine.
很好
That's good. Matthew, holding up?
那就好 马修 还好吗
Is it time already?
时间到了吗
No, not yet.
不 还没
Lily's expected to be in the courthouse
莉莉会在两小时之内出庭
in a little under two hours, so we'll leave in about an hour.
我们大概一个小时后出发
Matthew, we're gonna need to get you into position
马修 莉莉离开房♥间之前
ahead of time before Lily leaves the room.
我们需要你提前就位
The car will be in the garage of the hotel.
车会在酒店的停车场等我们
The elevator goes directly to them,
坐电梯可以直接下去
but we do have alternative routes
为了以防万一
just in case something happens.
我们准备了几条不同路线
Can you people guarantee that this will work?
你们能保证这个计划会成功吗
Today's plan has your wife's safety as our only goal.
今日的唯一目标就是你妻子的安全
We don't know exactly how this is gonna play out,
我们不知道这事会如何发展
but I can say that we've explored every possible scenario,
但我们考量了所有可能的情况
and we're prepared for it.
并做好了应对之策
Well, thank you.
谢谢
All of you.
谢谢大家
Good. All right.
好 好了
Vega, if you don't mind.
维加 请带他们走吧
If anything happens to her today, you know,
要是她今天发生什么不测
and I could have stopped it...
我本有机会阻止
Matthew, your wife wants to do this,
马修 你妻子想要去作证
and we'll do everything to keep her safe.
我们会全力保证她的安全
It was a good decision.
这是个正确的决定
You need to trust her on it, okay?
你要相信她 好吗
I'd like to run through the schematics one more time.
我要再过一遍这个流程
I'm gonna take a -- another quick look around.
我去... 再出去瞧一眼
I'll be back very soon.
很快回来
Okay.
好
Okay, it's happening.
行动了
What's happening?
什么行动了
Smoke in the hallway.
走廊里出现烟雾
Smoke bomb?
烟雾弹吗
Yeah, probably.
好像是
It's okay. Everybody just stay back.
没事 都退回屋里
All right?
好吗
It's a decoy. He wants the chaos.
是个圈套 他想制♥造♥混乱
We push on.
按计划行动
Let's get into position.
大家就位
The elevators are gonna get shut down.
电梯会被关闭
They do that in emergencies.
紧急情况时会这么做
Okay, Jane, I need you to get down to the van where Wylie is.
好 简 你去下面的面包车里找怀利
All right? Take the stairs. Everybody, let's go.
好吗 走楼梯 其他人跟我走
Make your way to the exits!
请向出口走
This is an emergency! You cannot go back to your room!
这是紧急情况 请不要回房♥
Make your way to the exits! Everyone calm down,
请向出口走 大家保持冷静
Slow down, take your time!
慢慢来 不要慌
This is an emergency! You cannot go back to your room!
这是紧急情况 请不要回房♥
Make your way to the exits!
请向出口走
Abbott and Magath are in the leased suite on monitor 1.
艾伯特和马加思在套间里 一号♥监视器
All right, so how do I talk to them?
好 我怎么跟他们交谈
Thank you. Abbott, it's Jane. I'm in the van.
谢谢 艾伯特 我是简 已在车里
All right, copy that.
好 收到
Lisbon and Cho are in the bedroom with Lily.
里斯本和周以及莉莉在卧室
Good. So everyone's accounted for.
好 所有人员就位
Where's Vega?
维加在哪
I'm here. I'm in position.
在这里 已就位
Excellent. Everyone listen up.
非常好 大家仔细听好
Watch for emergency personnel, anyone in a uniform.
留心急救人员 穿制♥服♥的人员
That's how Lydon's coming in.
这是莱登会采用的伪装
Make your way to the exits.
请向出口走
We're evacuating the building.
我们正在疏散整栋大楼
Stay calm. Everyone stay calm. We're evacuating the building.
大家保持冷静 我们正在疏散整栋大楼
Uh, you need to go now.
你们可以出发了
Copy that. We're moving out.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表