剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
for the other, which is very loving and admirable,
真是感天动地令人钦佩
but I don't think it'll work.
但是我觉得这招是行不通的
Why not?
为什么
Because Peterson is ruthless and determined,
因为彼得森冷酷无情 他下定了决心
and he won't stop until he's destroyed both of you.
不把你们俩都毁掉他决不罢休
Now we knew he was gonna make a move like this sooner or later.
我们知道他迟早会下手
Now it is time for us to make our move.
我们也是时候采取行动了
Which is what, exactly?
具体要怎么做
The hearings are in three days.
三天后就要开听证会了
Well, I think I can come up with something
我想我可以想一个点子出来
if...you both want me involved.
如果 你们俩都愿意让我帮忙的话
No, no, this is --
不 不 这
This is not your problem.
这不是你该操心的事
Wait a minute.
慢着
Dennis tells me you have one of the trickiest
丹尼斯说过你是他共事过的
and most devious minds he's worked with.
最棘手的 最诡计多端的人
He did, did he? Ah.
他这么说的
Well, I didn't come here to be flattered, but, please, go on.
我过来不是为了听奉承话的 不过 请继续
He also says you're his friend
他还说你是他的朋友
and that he would trust you with his life.
可以托付性命的朋友
Can you really help?
你真的能帮上忙吗
I think so.
我想是的
Dennis.
丹尼斯
What do you have in mind?
你有什么主意
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
We need your hands to be clean.
你们必须置身事外
Deniability and such.
以便推诿
Okay, we'll do it your way.
好 那就照你的法子来
Excellent.
好极了
Hey, any updates?
有什么新的消息吗
Peterson arrived back in San Antonio two hours ago.
彼得森两小时前回到了圣安东尼奥
Has he had any more contact with Congressman Blatt?
他和布拉特议员有再联♥系♥吗
No, it's just the one phone call yesterday.
没有 只打了昨天那通电♥话♥
It lasted 30 seconds.
只通话了三十秒
It was probably just a voice mail message.
很可能只是语♥音♥信箱留言
I hear Abbott's in trouble.
我听说艾伯特有麻烦了
I'm not very good at keeping secrets.
我不是很擅长保密
Good thing you're in the F.B.I.
好在你是在联调局
What are we doing about it?
我们要怎么做
Jane's coming up with a plan right now.
简在制定计划了
You might want to think twice before getting in on this one.
参与进来之前你最好三思一下
Both of you.
你们俩都是
I have a feeling we're gonna be pretty far outside the lines.
我有预感我们要做的事肯定非常出格
Well, Jane had me pretend to kill a guy once.
简还让我做过假装杀人的事情呢
Are we going further outside the lines than that?
我们要做的事会比这个还出格吗
Probably not.
应该不会吧
Then I'm good.
那我没问题
Me, too.
我也是
Let's take this out of the bullpen.
我们去候审间继续吧
What did Abbott say?
艾伯特怎么说
All systems go.
一切就绪
Great. So what do you got, Wylie?
很好 目前手头的信息如何 怀利
Bill Peterson is 55 years old.
比尔·彼得森 五十五岁
He's been a D.E.A. agent for 27 years.
在缉毒局工作二十七年
Married briefly in his 30s. His ex-wife lives in Tacoma.
三十多岁时有过一段短暂的婚姻 前妻目前住在塔科马港
No kids, no living relatives.
没有孩子 没有在世的亲属
What does he like doing?
他的爱好是什么
Work, mostly. Plays a little tennis,
工作 有时候会打打网球
goes scuba-diving in the Caribbean.
去加勒比海潜潜水
Based on what he buys at the local liquor store,
根据他在本地酒类专卖♥♥店的消费来看
he's a wine snob.
他非上等酒不喝
Hmm. Interesting.
有意思
Why?
怎么
Obviously he's as corrupt as the day is long.
显然他的贪污史已经很久了
Why obviously?
怎么个明显法
Well, a man that likes tennis, travel, and a good Bordeaux
一个喜欢打网球 旅行和品上好的波尔多葡萄酒的人
isn't retiring on a government pension.
退休后是不可能只靠政♥府♥养老金生活的
He has some loot stashed someplace.
他肯定在什么地方藏匿了赃款
We need to find it.
我们得找到那些赃款
What about the evidence Peterson found in Mexico?
那彼得森在墨西哥找到的证据怎么办
The bullet -- what are we gonna do about that?
那颗子弹 我们要拿它怎么办
I'll take care of the bullet. You dig down on Peterson.
我来处理子弹的事 你继续往下查他
He's been a D.E.A. agent for 30 years.
他在缉毒局干了快三十年了
There's a ton of ways he could be stealing.
他有大把的机会偷取赃物
He could be taking payoffs from a cartel,
他可以收取贩毒集团的贿赂
he could be selling the drugs himself.
也可以自己贩毒
Yeah, look into stuff like that.
对 查查这些可能性
I have to go make some calls and catch up with an old friend.
我去打几个电♥话♥跟老朋友叙叙旧
Hi. We catch a case?
我们有新案子了吗
No.
没有
What are you all working on?
那你们在研究什么事
Nothing.
没什么
Sure looks like something.
看起来像有事
Anything I can do to help?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Yeah.
可以
You can hold down the fort out here.
你可以在外面坚守岗位
Uh-- did I do something wrong?
我做错什么事了吗
No. Just stay out here, okay?
没有 待在外面就好
Mr. Barsocky.
巴尔索基先生
You crazy circus freak.
你这个疯狂的马戏团怪人
Patrick Jane, you son of a bitch.
派翠克·简 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Looking good, Pete. Very relaxed.
气色不错啊 皮特 活得很自在
Well, I'm as a fat and wrinkled
我胖了 浑身皱纹
as daisy the amazing elephant, but thanks.
跟马戏团的大象一样 不过还是谢了
And thanks for paving the way to Austin.
还有谢谢你包办安排我来奥斯汀
First class tickets and everything.
头等舱机票还有所有的一切
You should see that hotel room you paid for.
你真该看看你掏腰包给我开的酒店房♥间有多棒
Well, that is my pleasure, Pete. How's things?
我的荣幸 皮特 你怎么样
You know. Looking for rubes to fleece. You?
就那样 在找没见过世面的人狠宰一笔 你呢
I'm -- I'm seeing someone at the moment, actually.
我正在跟人交往
You dog.
小色鬼
Wait, is it that pretty brunette that came around
慢着 是之前那个跟你一起来的那个
with you a couple years ago -- the cop?
深褐色头发的小警花吗
As a matter of fact, it is.
就是她
I knew it. I could tell she was sweet on you.
我就知道 我看得出来她对你有意思
Well, she's a little cranky with me right now.
她最近对我脾气有点不太好
Women. Who gets 'em?
女人啊 谁懂女人心
But I'm happy to hear it.
但我很为你高兴
You should have someone, Patrick.
你理应获得所爱 派翠克
You deserve to be happy.
你理应得到幸福
Thank you.
谢谢你
Maybe it's time, you know?
也许是时候了
Take the ring off.
摘下戒指
No shame in moving on. Angela would want you to.
继续你的生活没什么好羞愧的 安吉拉肯定也希望如此
Yeah. Thanks, Pete. I need a favor.
谢了 皮特 我需要你帮我个忙
I have a friend who's in a little trouble with the law,
我有个朋友陷入了一点法律纠纷
and I want to get him out of it.
我想捞他出来
Sounds like fun to me.
听起来挺有意思
That's what I thought.
我也这么认为
So, here's the gag...
我们这么办...
That's all fine, but I need those other files.
那些都不要紧 不过我需要其他的文件
Yeah, get me the -- the second quarter arrest figures
对 明早把第二季度逮捕人数的图表
on my desk in the morning, all right?
放在我办公桌上 行吧
Yeah. See you then. Sir? Excuse me?
好 到时见 先生 不好意思
This is a private club. You can't -- sir?
这里是私人俱乐部 你不能进去 先生
Sir? Who let you in?
先生 谁让你进来的
Oh, I'm just taking a little look around,
我就随便参观下
thinking about membership.
考虑要不要办会员卡
Is that supposed to be amusing?
你觉得这很好笑吗
Mr. Peterson, this man said that he was from your office.
彼得森先生 这个人说是你办公室的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表