剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Of course. Erica, please.
当然 请叫我艾瑞卡
How did you get involved with Jan Nemec?
你和杨·奈米克是怎么扯上关系的
It's kind of embarrassing, actually.
说来有点丢人
I ran into some trouble in Sao Paulo --
我在圣保罗遇上了点麻烦
Money trouble.
金钱上的
You're in a foreign country,
在异国他乡
cut off from everything you know.
远离了一切熟知的事物
You know how difficult it is to live like that.
可想而知生活有多艰难
Well, I think you were born to live like that.
我想你天生就能应对这类事
You flatter me.
你在恭维我
Jan was very charming, and he wanted to help.
杨很有魅力 他想帮我的忙
We started seeing each other, fell into traveling together.
我们开始交往 一起旅行
I didn't know what he does for a living.
我不知道他是做什么谋生的
He told me he was a businessman.
他告诉我他是个商人
And you believed him?
你就这么相信了他
He's very secretive about his work.
他对他的生意讳莫如深
I suspected it was unsavory, maybe illegal,
我猜是什么不光彩的 或者非法的行当
but not what it actually involves.
但没想到是这样的
When the C.I.A. told me, I was horrified.
中情局告诉我的时候 我吓坏了
And that's why you're turning him in --
所以你检举他
because he horrifies you?
是因为他吓到你了
No. Mainly because I want to go back home.
不 主要是因为我想回家了
I miss it more than I thought I would.
我比我以为的更想家
You're homesick.
你害了思乡病
Is that so strange?
有那么奇怪吗
When you were away, weren't there things that you missed
当你远离家乡的时候 总会有一些事物
that you would have given anything to get back?
会让你不顾一切地想要回来
Yeah. There -- there were.
是的 有
I can see you don't believe me, teresa.
我看得出你不相信我 特蕾莎
I just hope that in time,
希望最终
you'll see that I'm telling the truth.
你会明白我说的都是实话
We should go see Jan. He's expecting you.
我们该动身去见杨了 他在等你
Okay. Patrick has to go alone.
好 派翠克必须独自前往
He's very suspicious. He doesn't even know you're here.
他很多疑 他都不知道你也在这里
I don't think I like this.
我觉得这样不妥
Don't worry. It'll -- it'll be fine.
别担心 没事的
Lead the way.
带路吧
Excuse me.
失陪了
So, you and Lisbon are together, as in a couple?
你和里斯本在一起了 恋爱了
I can tell by the way she looks at you
我可以从她看你的眼神里看出来
that you have more than a professional relationship.
你们除了工作关系之外又更进了一步
That is, in fact, correct, yes.
说得没错
I'm happy for you, Patrick.
我为你感到高兴 派翠克
Thank you.
谢谢
For both of you. But especially for you.
为你俩都感到高兴 特别是你
I know how much you wanted love in your life.
我知道你多渴望得到爱
I'm very happy you found it.
很高兴你找到了
What is this really about, Erica?
这到底是怎么回事 艾瑞卡
What do you mean?
什么意思
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要帮我们
I told you. I want to go home.
我说了 我想回家
Yes, but there's something else.
对 但还有别的原因
You're wrong.
你错了
But thank you for suspecting me.
不过还是谢谢你怀疑我
Makes me feel very interesting.
让我觉得自己还是被人关注的
These men will take you to Jan.
他们会带你去见杨
Yes.
是的
Come.
走吧
Guess I'll see you a little later.
那么一会儿见了
Good luck, Patrick.
祝你好运 派翠克
Hi. I'm here to see Jan Nemec.
你好 我是来见杨·奈米克的
Uh, where are we going?
这是要去哪儿
I-I don't need to go to the bathroom.
我不想上厕所
Okay.
好吧
What -- what is this?
这 这是什么
What is -- what is this, uh, all about here?
这是 这是要干什么
Uh, listen guys, if you were planning on scaring me,
听着 伙计们 如果你们是想吓我
then mission accomplished. I am -- I'm scared.
那么你们已经做到了 我被吓到了
Am I -- am I gonna get to see Mr. Nemec?
我 我能去见奈米克先生了吗
Listen. I'm listening.
听好 我听着呢
Listen. Helicopter. Electric range. Newfoundland.
听好 直升机 电炉 纽芬兰
Albino. Retrovirus. Wheelbarrow.
阿尔比诺 逆转录酶病毒 独轮手推车
Okay, what -- what --
怎么 怎么回...
Battery. Tractor. Fox. Hypotenuse. Slender. Elm.
电池 拖拉机 狐狸 直角三角形斜边 细长 榆树
Stop! Stop, please. Stop.
停下 求求你们 住手
Stone. Harmony. Lint. Banana. Ladder.
石头 和谐 纱布 香蕉 梯子
Okay. Okay.
好了 够了
Patrick Jane, right?
你叫派翠克·简 对吧
Jan.
我是杨
Jan Nemec.
杨·奈米克
Sorry. That was pretty nasty, I know.
抱歉 场面弄得有点不太好看
Still, I need you to repeat the words he just said to you
不过呢 我要你把他刚才告诉你的词重复一遍
in order.
按顺序来
A towel.
毛巾
Yeah, sure. First the words.
可以 先把词重复一遍
I want a towel.
我要毛巾
Thank you.
谢谢
Helicopter. Electric range. Newfoundland.
直升机 电炉 纽芬兰
Albino. Retrovirus. Wheelbarrow. Battery.
阿尔比诺 逆转录酶病毒 独轮手推车 电池
Tractor. Fox. Hypotenuse.
拖拉机 狐狸 直角三角形斜边
Slender. Elm. Stone.
细长 榆树 石头
Harmony. Lint. Banana.
和谐 纱布 香蕉
Ladder.
梯子
Erica said your memory was good. She's right.
艾瑞卡说你记性很好 她是对的
Just a trick.
只是个小把戏
No, I tested others.
不 我测试过其他人
You're the only one getting everything correct.
你是唯一一个一字不差都说对的
I didn't say it was an easy trick.
我没说这个把戏很容易
Like I said, uh, I'm sorry.
如我刚才所说 很抱歉
Please.
请坐
Let's have something to drink.
我们喝一杯
I'd rather talk about the job.
我更想谈谈工作
Nah. You don't want to have a drink?
不想喝一杯吗
What kind of a man are you, Jane?
你是什么人啊 简
Okay. The job.
好吧 那就谈工作
I need you to carry a message up here.
我要你把信息装在脑子里带出去
What kind of message?
什么样的信息
81 unrelated numbers.
81个无关连的数字
You'll have to memorize them. They cannot be written down.
你得全用脑子记下来 不能写在纸上
When you get to the other end,
等你见到信息接收人
you'll have to repeat them in precise order.
一定要按顺序重复给他们听
Otherwise, it's useless.
否则信息就是完全无用的
What does it mean? What's it about?
什么意思 信息是什么
Oh, that's exactly the point.
关键就是这个
You don't know.
你不知道
What are you paying?
多少酬劳
10,000 euros.
一万欧元
If it works out, there's gonna be more.
事情办成了 以后还会有更多
15,000. 10,000.
一万五 一万
20,000, just for getting me wet.
两万 你把我弄湿了
10,000.
一万
Get someone else. I'm not interested.
去找别人吧 我没兴趣
Erica said you were an actor.
艾瑞卡说你以前是个演员
Sort of. And a policeman?
算是吧 还当过警♥察♥
Yeah, I worked with the police.
对 我跟警♥察♥合作过
There was something I wanted.
我有求于他们
And when I got it, I left.
得手后 我就离开了
Because you killed someone, she said.
因为你杀了一个人 她说
More than one... actually.
其实不止一个
But who's counting?
不过谁在乎有几个呢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表