剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
you might be asking for advice yourself.
需要人指点的人是你
Your agents got lucky.
你那帮探员侥幸而已
Now I try to teach my men not to let the other side get lucky like that.
我就是要教导我的人别给对手侥幸的机会
Yeah, I could hear your men
没错 我听见你的人
whispering their plans back and forth.
小声地反复讨论你们的计划
Let me tell you something about plans, Colonel.
我来告诉你计划是什么 上校
They get in the way of instincts.
计划是阻碍直觉行动的绊脚石
You don't believe in battle plans?
你不认同作战计划吗
Well, wasn't it Napoleon that once said,
拿破仑不是说过吗
No plan survives the first shot?
没有任何计划能在第一声枪响后继续执行
A student of combat.
他不过是个战争菜鸟
More of people.
大多数人可不这么认为
Well, Napoleon did all right in his day,
拿破仑当时也许英明决断
but I'd tell him the secret to that is
但我可以告诉他个小秘密
never let your opponent fire that first shot.
那就是别给你的对手开第一枪的机会
That's a little unsporting.
真没体育精神啊
Sports are make-believe, Mr. Jane.
体育是虚幻的 简先生
War is real.
战争才是真实的
Maybe the only real thing we have left.
也许还是世界上唯一真实的东西
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最蠢的话了
You're trying to provoke me.
你想激怒我
Why?
为什么
To see how you react.
看你作何反应
Did you learn something?
你有什么发现吗
Yeah.
当然
I think I did.
我想是的
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间见我
It's called a rungu.
这东西叫扔棍
It's a Masai warrior war club.
是东非马赛人的棍棒武器
It's normal decor for a soldier.
是当地士兵的常规装备
Yes, but the African art
但犯罪现场照片上
doesn't have any analog in the crime scene photos.
没有任何关于非洲艺术的东西
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, everything else in the office --
上校办公室里的各种东西
the books, the photos, the patriotic art --
书籍 照片 爱国主义艺术品
all had something similar in the house
和谋杀案当天他家里的装饰
the way it was decorated the day of the murder.
都有一种相似的感觉
But there was no African art.
只是缺了非洲艺术品
No.
是的
So...maybe he had a girlfriend,
也许他还有个女朋友
and maybe she had an interest in African art.
对非洲艺术比较感兴趣
Should we tail him?
我们要跟踪他吗
No, he's a soldier in military intelligence.
不要 他精通军事情报
He can spot a tail.
跟踪他很容易被发现
Most affairs are with people that you meet
人们搞外遇通常是和自己
in your everyday life.
每日都能相见的人
They're familiar. Workplace.
应该很熟悉 比如办公室
So she's a marine.
她也是海军陆战队的
Well, the Wynn complex has
维恩大厦有超过
over a thousand government employees,
一千名政♥府♥工作人员
everything from the N.S.A. to the post office.
从国安局到邮政署
How do we narrow that down?
怎么缩小范围呢
We need to send someone back into the Wynn complex,
我们得派人回到维恩大厦
preferably someone that hasn't been involved
最好是没去那个楼里参加过
in the training exercises.
任何军事训练的人
That leaves out Lisbon, yourself.
那就排除了里斯本和你
I was there Tuesday for military training.
我周四也去训练过了
Hmm. Okay. Could you do me a favor?
好吧 你能帮我个忙吗
Next time Wylie steals a glance at you, could you wave him in?
下次怀利再偷瞟你时 能不能叫他过来
What?
什么
Stop it.
你够了
Hey, I'm from I.T.
你好 我是信息部的
What can I help you with? Wrong office.
什么事 抱歉走错了
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hey. From I.T.
你好 我是信息部的
Hi, I'm here from I.T.
你好 我是信息部的
Thank you.
谢谢
Come in.
进来
Hey. I'm from I.T.
你好 我是信息部的
Is this about Candy Pilots?
是因为糖果飞行员吗
'Cause I know you're not supposed to download games.
我知道我不应该下载游戏
I just -- I have a lot of down time.
我只是最近心情不佳
What? No.
什么 不是的
Okay then. What's up?
好吧 那你有什么事
I'm here to check your data stacks.
我是来检测数据堆栈的
What's a data stack?
什么是数据堆栈
I asked, what's a data stack?
我问你什么叫数据堆栈
Oh, right.
好吧
Here, I'll show you.
我弄给你看
Denise Sparks. 36.
丹妮斯·斯帕克斯 三十六岁
She works as an information analyst for the D.O.D.
她是国防部的一名情报分♥析♥师
Could she and Raymond have crossed paths?
她和雷蒙德有交集吗
She does a weekly antiterrorism briefing
她每周要给高级军官作一次
for top brass, including Raymond.
反恐简报 其中就包括雷蒙德
Love springs up in the unlikeliest of places.
爱情总是在最不可思议的地方发生
I found her Facebook page.
我找到了她的脸书主页
She's got lots of photos of her in Africa.
上面有很多她在非洲的照片
No pictures of her and a boyfriend.
没有她和男友的合影
Uh, could you put her next to the red light photo?
可以把闯红灯的违章照片拿出来对比吗
That could be her.
很可能是她
Could you engineer a meeting?
你能搞个会面不
Get a read on her, see if she's our girl?
解读她的反应 看是不是她吗
Yeah. Well, why should I have all the fun?
对 但我怎么好独占美差呢
What was she like?
她怎么样
I don't know. She seemed nice.
不知道 看起来人挺好
We're just looking for impressions.
说说对她的印象
She's very clean, well put together.
穿着干净得体
Manicured hands.
指甲都修剪过
But she chewed the skin around her nails.
但她会咬指甲盖旁的皮
What did she order?
她点的什么
Coffee, black.
清咖啡
Paid cash.
付的现金
She waited until the woman behind the counter
她等着服务员看到自己时
could see her put her tip in the tip jar.
才把小费扔进钱箱
Interesting. I wonder if I do that.
很有趣 不知道我会不会这样
Four sugars. It was a lot.
加四包糖 多得吓人
Yeah, that is a lot. So you talked to her.
确实很多 然后你找她搭讪
You said I like your bag.
说喜欢她的包
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道
Because that's what you think other women talk about.
因为你觉得别的女人都会这么聊
Well, it worked. We talked.
好吧 确实有效 我们聊了起来
Tell me about her.
跟我说说
I don't know. She's reserved.
我也说不好 总之她有所保留
It's the kind of quiet where maybe she could be
那种沉静让人感觉要么她是个
a raging bitch, or she's just shy.
疯狂的变♥态♥ 要么只是比较害羞
And what's your verdict?
那你的结论是什么
You want me to say if she's a killer
你让我仅凭一分钟对话
based on spending one minute with her?
就判断她是不是杀手吗
Sure.
没错
Well, how do I do that?
这要怎么做到
Well, your brain's already processed all the information.
你的大脑已经处理完所有信息了
You just have to listen to it.
你只需用心倾听
So, on the count of three, you're gonna say yes or no.
我数三下 你告诉我是或不是
1...2...
一...二...
The answer is yes. I don't need 3.
是 不用数到三
She could have done it.
她能做出那种事
Everything about her,
她的一举一动
it just seemed like she was wearing a mask.
就好像是戴了一张面具
Okay then.
好吧
Very nice, Agent Lisbon.
干得漂亮 里斯本探员
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表