剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我们是联调局的
Forget it.
算了吧
I'm not collaborating with religious persecutors.
我不会跟迫♥害♥宗教人士的人合作的
What persecutors?
什么迫♥害♥
We just want to ask some questions.
我们只是想问几个问题
You say that, then you start in
你们是这么说 然后就会
with your Western morality.
灌输西方的道德
Not fooling me twice.
我不会上第二次当
What do you mean?
什么意思
A while back, some guy comes in, starts...
不久之前 来过几个人
asking about Santeria.
问有关萨泰里阿教的事
I tell him some friends are performing a ritual.
我告诉他我的一些朋友在举♥行♥仪式
Oh, he shows up...
他去了
with 10 cops, arrests everybody for animal abuse.
带着十个警♥察♥ 以虐待动物罪把他们全抓了
Animal abuse?
虐待动物
People cut up a million chickens a day.
每天有一百多万只鸡被宰
They put testicle-sized chunks
他们把小鸡仔放到
in a fryer, call it commerce.
油锅里炸 把这叫做生意
My friends...
我的朋友们
use one for an ancient and sacred ritual,
只是在古老神圣的仪式上用了一只
and I go to jail?
而我就要进监狱吗
Hey, you're just all a bunch of Judeo-Christian,
就我看来 你们就是一群
jackbooted thugs as far as I'm concerned.
犹太教与基♥督♥教搞压♥迫♥的暴徒
Wylie, this is a waste of time.
怀利 这完全是在浪费时间
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Kelis has a point.
等一下 等一下 凯莱斯说得对
She was duped. That isn't fair.
她被骗了 这不公平
Yeah. So?
是的 然后呢
So, maybe we can help you.
我们或许可以帮你
How?
怎么帮
If you talk to us, just answer some questions,
如果你回答我们几个问题
We'll lean on Austin P.D. to reduce your charges,
我们会让奥斯汀警局减少对你的指控
maybe drop them.
甚至撤销
Why would they do that?
他们凭什么听你的
The serial-killer case we're working on,
我们正在调查的这个连环杀手
the mayor, Austin P.D. -- they want him in custody fast.
市长 奥斯汀警局 都想赶紧抓住他
If you help us make the arrest, they'll owe us,
如果你帮我们抓住他 他们就欠我们人情
and we can use that to help you.
我们就能利用这点来帮你
He's right.
他说得对
What do you want to know?
你们想知道什么
We're looking for someone who uses blood.
我们想知道在仪式中用血的人
A lot of people do that. What kind of blood?
很多人都是 什么样的血
Human blood.
人血
Okay, that's different.
这就不一样了
Those people do not come in here.
这种人不会来这
I'm a little too vanilla for them.
我对他们来说太嫩了
Where do they go? The web mostly.
他们会去哪 大部分是网上
There's a site called Blackmore.
有一个叫做黑色荒野的网站
Hard-cores -- they go there.
厉害的人 都去那
I've been looking. I haven't found that one.
我一直在找 没有找到这样的网站
That's because you got to go deep web.
那是因为你找得不够深
You can't even find the site without the I.P.
如果没有IP地址你是找不到网站的
Can you give that to us?
能告诉我们吗
You're really gonna talk to Austin P.D.?
你真的会去跟奥斯汀警局求情吗
You're really gonna help me? Yes.
你真的会帮助我 是的
Give me a minute.
等我一下
It's not bad?
也不算太差吧
The Blackmore site is huge.
黑色荒野网站很大
It's the eBay of the deeply weird.
这些极端怪人想找的东西在上面应有尽有
There are sections on vampirism, self-vivisection.
有关于吸血鬼的 自我解剖的
Selfvivisection? Yeah.
自我解剖 是的
Cutting yourself open. Okay.
自己把自己剖开 好吧
How does this help us find Jane?
这对我们找到简有什么帮助
Well, there's also a section on blood sorcery --
还有关于血巫术的
Magical things you can do with blood.
用血完成的魔法
Now, you're supposed to use your own blood.
你应该是用自己的血
But 15 months ago, there was a discussion
不过十五个月前 有一次讨论
on harvesting blood from other people.
是关于从别人身上采集血液的
About 20 people were involved.
大约有二十个人参与了
Why would you harvest blood?
为什么要采集血液
Because you need a lot.
因为需要很多
15 months ago -- that was right around the time
十五个月前 那正是
our guy made his first kill.
凶手第一次杀人的时候
He could be one of those people. Can we get their names?
他可能就是其中之一 有他们的名字吗
Well, the screen names they used are all super-protected.
他们的名字都保护得很严密
However, I was able to dig one out --
不过 我还是找出了一个
a guy named Alan Saltonstall,
他叫阿兰·索顿斯托尔
a college professor in San Marcos.
是圣马科斯的大学教授
Let's go pick him up. Sure.
去带他回来 好的
What do they do with the blood?
他们用血干什么
A couple of things, but the one that gets
很多事 不过他们讨论最多的
the most discussion is a ritual that binds a spirit.
是绑定灵魂的一个仪式
Bind? How? If you have a corpse,
绑定 怎么做 如果你有一具尸体
you can bind the spirit of a dead person
你可以通过输血把死去的人的灵魂
by giving blood to their body.
放在这具尸体里
That way, the spirit never leaves.
这样的话 灵魂就跑不了了
Where are we with the search warrant?
搜查令怎么样了
It's on its way to the judge right now.
正在拿去给法官
Is that Saltonstall? Yeah.
那是索顿斯托尔吗 是的
Well, why isn't somebody talking to him?
为什么没人去审讯他
He requested an attorney. He's on his way now.
他要求见律师 正在赶来
This guy could be torturing Jane right now.
这个人可能正在折磨简
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间等了
I'm sorry, Lisbon. Let me talk to him.
对不起 里斯本 让我跟他谈谈
Look, the guy's lawyering up.
这家伙找律师了
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈谈
Okay.
好吧
I already told him
我已经跟他说了
I won't say anything without my lawyer present.
在律师来前我什么都不会说
I don't care.
我不管
You're hiding something.
你在隐瞒什么
What?
什么
I never would have noticed something like this before,
要是以前 我肯定不会注意到
but I've been working for a very long time
但现在我和一个人合作很久了
with somebody who's good at seeing into people,
他非常擅长看透人心
what they're thinking, feeling.
看穿别人的想法和感受
I can tell there's something
我看得出来
you're worried we're gonna find out about you.
你很担心我们发现某件事
That's ridiculous!
简直胡说
I'm guessing it has something to do with the black magic,
我猜那一定和黑魔法有关
something violent or sexual, maybe both.
涉及到暴♥力♥或者性 也许都有
But judging by how freaked out you are,
但看你吓成这样
I'd say it's something really bad.
我猜一定是非常糟糕的事情
I am not freaked out, and my interests,
我没有吓坏 而且我的兴趣爱好
such as they are, are purely academic.
都是 纯学术的
I don't know what you think you're doing Shut up.
你知不知道你这是在干什么 闭嘴
I don't care what kind of kinky stuff you're in to.
我不管你喜欢什么变♥态♥玩意
I have a friend who's in danger,
我的一位朋友处境危险
and maybe you can help save him.
也许你能帮我们救他
It's possible he's being held by somebody
绑♥架♥他的人
from that blood group of yours.
可能是你那个血腥社团的
I want their names.
把他们的名字给我
I don't know any names. It's an online community, and --
我不知道他们的名字 这是个在线社区 而且
I shouldn't even be talking to you.
我就不该开口跟你说话
You're lying. I can tell. You have names.
你说谎 我看得出来 你知道他们的名字
You've met them, some of them.
你跟他们见过面 一部分人
I don't think you understand
你还不明白
how important this is to me.
这对我有多重要
You give me a name, you can walk out that door right now.
把名字给我 你现在就可以离开
You don't, and I will dig up every dirty secret you have!
不给 我就挖出你所有见不得人的秘密
You'll what?
你要干什么
I will tell everybody you know --
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表