剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You know, if you want to check me or look me up,
要是你想查我
it's on the internet.
网上有
Oh, we have...Patrick.
已经查过了 派翠克
We have.
早查过了
Relax.
放松
Everything looks okay.
看起来一切正常
Erica says you're a good guy.
艾瑞卡说你很不错
It's all good.
一切都很好
Uh, I have only one question, though.
不过我还有个问题
Who's this?
这位是谁
And, uh, why is she with you?
还有她为什么跟你在一起
Why are you wet?
你怎么都湿了
That's a little... gag of Jan's here.
是杨开的一个小玩笑
Jan Nemec, this is my girlfriend,
杨·奈米克 这位是我的女朋友
Teresa Lisbon.
特蕾莎·里斯本
We traveled together.
我们一起旅行
So, uh...what are you doing in Beirut?
那你们为什么来贝鲁特
Patrick thought it would be a good idea.
派翠克觉得来这不错
She has nothing to do with this.
她跟这事没关系
Could she just go back to the hotel, please?
请让她回酒店吧
You can ask me anything.
你可以问我任何问题
Well, maybe you can tell me if you're with the F.B.I.
那不如你告诉我你是不是联调局的人
No. Why?
不是 为什么这么问
Well, it says here, F.B.I website,
这里写着的 联调局的网站
There's a Special Agent Teresa Lisbon.
有位特别探员叫特蕾莎·里斯本
It's a mistake. That's crazy.
这肯定搞错了 太扯了
Check again.
再仔细查下
What's that?
怎么回事
Someone's searching for Lisbon in an F.B.I database.
有人在联调局的数据库里搜索里斯本的信息
Is that a problem?
有麻烦了吗
No, we're set up for it.
没有 我们早就有所准备
Different woman.
不是一个人
Told you.
早告诉你了
Yeah. Sorry. Mistake.
是啊 抱歉搞错了
It's all right. No harm done.
没关系 没什么大不了的
Yeah, well, we're going back to the hotel.
好了 我们回酒店了
If you need to talk to me, you know where to find me.
如果你想跟我谈 你知道到哪找我
Metropole Hotel.
去大都会酒店
Wylie suggested building the fake profile.
是怀利建议建个假档案
So, now when they see any other mention of Teresa Lisbon,
现在他们看到任何有关"特蕾莎·里斯本"的东西
they'll assume it's that woman.
都会显示那个女人
Tell Wylie I owe him one.
告诉怀利多谢他救我一命
So, what do you think? Is Nemec on the hook?
你怎么看 奈米克上钩了吗
It's hard to tell.
很难讲
Jane made an impression. That we know.
只知道简让他眼前一亮了
We'll get back to you.
之后再跟你联♥系♥
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Fine. You have a lot of nerve showing up here.
没事 你胆子不小 还敢来这
What do you mean? You told Nemec about me.
什么意思 是你告诉奈米克我的事
It was you. You're the only one who knows I'm here.
绝对是你 只有你知道我在这
Of course I did.
我当然要告诉他
Why?
为什么
She's trying to gain Nemec's trust.
她想以此赢取奈米克的信任
Yes.
没错
I've been trying to convince Jan to hire Patrick.
我一直在试图说服杨雇佣派翠克
He was suspicious, so telling him about you
他有所怀疑 所以告诉他你的事
only helped prove that I'm trustworthy.
能证明我是值得信任的
You should have told us.
你应该提前告诉我们
I'm sorry. I was working fast.
真是抱歉 我行动太快了
I assumed you would be prepared
我以为你们肯定有所准备
for the possibility that he would find out about you.
以防他发现你的存在
We are.
我们确实有
Good. Because it worked. He's downstairs.
很好 因为你们成功了 他就在楼下
He's ready to make the deal.
准备跟你做交易
Do you mind if I stay up here?
你介意我留在这里吗
He doesn't want me down there.
他不希望我在下面出现
Okay.
好吧
I'll be going.
我走了
Bye, y'all.
再见了
Get a little room service.
叫点客房♥服务
No, Patrick.
不 派翠克
Okay.
好吧
20,000.
给你两万
But I need you to go right away.
但我需要你立刻出发
5,000 now. 15,000 when you come back.
预付五千 等你回来再付一万五
Where am I going? The U.S.
要我去哪 美国
Atlanta, Georgia.
乔治亚州亚特兰大
You need to go tonight, tomorrow at the latest.
你今晚就得出发 最迟明天
When you get there, call this number.
等你到了那里 打这个电♥话♥
Guy who answers will say his name is John Paul.
接电♥话♥的人会说自己叫约翰·保罗
When he gives you that name,
当他告诉你这个名字
you say "Dad sends his love."
你回答"爸爸说他爱你"
He'll say "I miss him."
他会说"我想他"
That means everything is fine and you can meet.
这就说明一切正常 你们可以见面
He'll tell you an address.
他会告诉你一个地址
You go there, give him a message.
你过去把信息告诉他
Job done.
任务完成
What's the message?
信息是什么
Left to right, top to bottom, in order.
从左到右 从上到下 按顺序
Can I have a few minutes?
能给我几分钟吗
Yeah, sure.
当然 没问题
Erica says you're the smartest man she ever met.
艾瑞卡说你是她见过的最聪明的人
Never heard her say that about anyone else.
她从未这样说过别人
You had her, right?
你跟她在一起过 对吧
I'm working.
我在工作
Of course.
当然
شكرا جزيلا
多谢
You speak Lebanese?
你会说黎巴嫩语
Just enough to say "Please" and "Thank you."
只会说"请"和"谢谢"
Would you like some?
你想喝点吗
I'm good.
不用了
I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I'm very happy
希望你不要介意我这么说 但我真的很高兴
that you and Patrick have found each other.
看到你跟派翠克遇到了彼此
Patrick likes to pretend that he's this lone wolf.
派翠克总喜欢表现得喜爱独居
He's needed someone in his life ever since his wife died.
他妻子去世之后 他一直需要有人陪在他身边
I'm very glad it's you.
我很高兴那个人是你
Did he say something to you?
他跟你说了什么吗
I used to be a matchmaker.
我以前是给人牵线的
I can tell when someone is starting a new relationship.
我看得出来别人开始热恋的样子
It's a beautiful thing to see.
看着就让人心情愉悦
Well...thanks.
谢了
I also sense some tension between you and I.
我还感觉你我之间的气氛还是有点紧张
And I really don't want that.
我真心觉得这是不必要的
You have nothing to worry about.
你没什么好担心的
Why would I worry? What?
我为什么要担心 担心什么
Did Patrick not say anything?
派翠克没提过吗
About what?
关于什么
I should have known. So typical.
我早该猜到的 太常见了
Men like to pretend like the past never happened.
男人总喜欢假装过去的事从未发生过
We're the ones who remember.
只有女人才记得
I shouldn't have said anything.
我真不应该提起的
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
54.
10.
300.
28.
6.
That's 81 numbers.
一共81个数
Mr. Jane, are you sure about these?
简先生 你确定吗
There's a lot hanging on this.
此事关系重大
Yes, I'm sure.
对 我确定
All right. We got it from here, buddy.
好的 之后就交给我们吧 伙计
You got a plane to catch tomorrow. Lay low, okay?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表