剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Can I talk to you?
能跟你谈一下吗
I got a look inside.
我看了里面一眼
I think if we went in, we could take them out.
我想如果我们进去 可以将他们干掉
There's three armed men in there. Things could get ugly.
那三人都持有枪♥械♥ 场面可能会一发不可收拾
What about the hostages?
人♥质♥怎么办
I think we can keep them out of it.
我觉得我们能保他们周全
And if we don't do something soon,
如果我们不及早行动
They could get hurt, or worse.
他们可能会受伤或死亡
Jane says he has a plan.
简说他有个计划
No. He's improvising.
不 他是在即兴发挥
Now, I've followed jane down a lot of paths,
我是跟着简一路走过来的
but I'm not sure he's right this time.
但我不确定他这次是对的
You want to go in and take these guys out?
你想进去解决掉这些家伙
Is that about... payback for Vega?
是为了替维加报仇吗
Maybe.
也许吧
What if it is?
如果是呢
Let's let Jane's plan play out for a little bit.
先按照简的计划行事一下
In the meantime, talk to S.W.A.T.
同时 跟特警队沟通好
Let them know we might want to go in.
跟他们说 我们可能要攻进去
Interesting.
有意思
Which of the hostage takers are you negotiating with?
你跟哪个人♥质♥劫持者沟通过
Sorry. Can't say.
抱歉 保密
Can I at least quote you by name, Mr. Jane?
能在新闻中报道你的名字吗 简先生
No, uh, a well-placed source.
不能 就说是一位可靠线人
That works.
也行
Let's go now to our reporter, Elizabeth Kerrigan,
让我们连线本台记者 伊丽莎白·凯丽甘
who is on the scene.
在前方发来的报道
Elizabeth, what are you hearing?
伊丽莎白 你收到什么线报了
Thanks, George.
谢谢 乔治
Officially, no deal has been made,
官方称双方并未达成任何协议
but a well-placed source tells me one hostage taker
但据一位可靠线人称 一位人♥质♥劫持者
has started back-channel negotiations for surrender.
已经秘密向警方做出投降交涉
Unfortunately, this source couldn't elaborate...
可惜这位线人不能具体透露...
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
You talking to the pigs behind my back?
你背着我跟那群畜生交涉了吗
Quiet!
给我安静
I don't know what that bitch is talking about.
我不知道那个贱♥人♥在说什么
Trying to cut your own deal, sell me out?
你想出♥卖♥♥♥我 自己跟警方做交易吗
No.
不是
Please let us go. Please.
拜托放了我们吧 求你们了
You got something to say? Huh?
你有话要说吗
Please!
求你了
Sit down.
坐下
That's what I thought.
没话说就对了
All right, four teams will cover the perimeter of the house.
好 四支队伍将房♥子四周包围起来
Alpha team will make initial entry.
第一小队将先行攻入
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
The situation is escalating.
情况正在恶化
One of the hostages was attacked.
一名人♥质♥受到攻击
We think he's okay, but that may not last.
他应该没事 但这种状况应该维持不了多久
We're afraid that someone is gonna get seriously hurt, jane.
我们怕有人已经开始受伤了 简
Just give me a little more time.
再给我点时间
I'm sorry, jane. We tried.
抱歉 简 我们试过了
We move in five.
五分钟后攻进去
All right.
好
Don't go with them.
别跟他们进去
We know what we're doing.
我们自有分寸
Look, you don't have to.
听我说 你不用跟进去
Yes, I do.
不 我要进去
Abbott and Cho, they don't want to make an arrest.
艾伯特和周不想进行拘捕
They want to kill these guys.
他们想杀了这些人
Other people might get hurt.
可能会殃及无辜
It is not gonna go down like that. We'll be all right.
不会发展到那一步 我们会没事的
Y-you don't know that.
你又不知道
Lisbon.
里斯本
I have to go.
我得走了
All right, you two sweep left, you two stay center.
好 你俩到左边 你俩在中间
Lisbon, you're with me.
里斯本 你跟我在一起
What the hell's your guy doing?
你的人在搞什么
Who?
谁
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Hey, Jane!
简
Don't go in there!
别进去
Jane!
简
Get back over here!
赶紧回来
I'm not armed.
我没携带武器
Who are you?
你是谁
I can help you and your brother.
我能帮助你和你弟弟
How?
怎么帮
You have to release a hostage first.
你要先释放一个人♥质♥
Forget it.
算了吧
I-I-I'm F.B.I. Take me instead.
我是联调局的人 用我换人♥质♥吧
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在干什么
More valuable, better leverage.
我更有价值 对你更有利
What's stopping me from keeping all three of you?
我为什么不干脆把你们三个全杀了
There's too many people to watch.
太多人盯着了
Come on. It's a good deal.
来吧 这交易不错
Sellers!
塞勒斯
Bring the crier.
把那个爱哭鬼领过来
Keep your hands up.
把手举起来 别放下
Oh, yeah.
好
Don't be stupid.
别耍花样
What is it now?
什么情况
This guy wants to trade for that one.
这家伙用自己换那个人♥质♥
Yeah, whatever.
好 换就换吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
I don't understand. We were about to go in.
我不懂 我们马上就要攻入了
I am just as angry as you are, but he's already in there.
我跟你一样气 但他已经进去了
We might as well give him some time.
不妨给他些时间吧
Time to do what?
给他时间干什么
He's trying to drive a wedge between these two guys,
他想离间这两个人
make them turn on each other.
使他们反♥目♥
Look, if anybody can do that, Jane can.
听我说 只有简有这个本事
Okay.
好吧
Let's take a pause for a bit. Half-hour.
我们先暂停行动 等半个小时
All right.
好吧
Honestly, I just -- all of a sudden,
说实话我只是 突然间
it was all of the S.W.A.T. vans that came out of nowhere,
凭空冒出来了好多特警货车
and -- and this is such a-a quiet neighborhood.
而且这里是个很平静的街区
You know, we just -- none of us were expecting this.
我们只是 我们所有人都没想到会有这一幕
He's clear.
他没问题
You stay there.
你待在那
We need to get in touch with the cops,
我们得联♥系♥下警♥察♥
get them to move on that chopper.
让他们准备好直升机
How the hell we supposed to do that?
要怎么才能办到
I don't know.
不知道
Hey! You do not move unless I tell you to move.
我让你动 你才能动
I just need to make sure she's okay.
我只是想确保她没事
She's okay.
她好着呢
You see that bracelet?
你看到那个手镯了吗
She's diabetic. She could go into shock.
她有糖尿病 随时都可能发作
Okay. Okay.
好吧 去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Scared, but okay basically.
很害怕 但身体没大碍
You -- you sure? You look a little flush.
你确定吗 你脸有点红
Feeling, uh, any numbness?
身上有地方麻了吗
I-I'm not sure.
我不确定
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表