剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
所以他知道如何不激活它们
so he knew how to avoid triggering it,
不过他留下了线索
but he left behind a clue
指向了真旗帜的存放地点
as to where he put the real flag.
"啊 在晨曦初现时
"Oh, say, can you see,
你可看见..."
by the dawn's early light..."
抑抑扬格是一种音步类型 含三个音节即轻 轻 重
又是抑抑扬格 我真受不了抑抑扬格了
Anapests. I cannot abide anapests.
克兰
Crane.
"我们看到要塞上那面英勇的旗帜
"Gave proof through the night...
在黑暗过后依然耸立"
that our flag was still there."
基在巴尔的摩的麦克亨利要塞写下的这句话
Key wrote those words at Fort McHenry in Baltimore.
去看看呗
Road trip?
我们在那碰头
We'll meet you there.
我想了个办法能对付那个士兵怪物
I have some ideas on how to deal with your tar monster,
但是我得先回去拿些装备
but I got to pick up some equipment.
没有共济会牢房♥的保护
Without the protection of the Masonic Cell,
我们必须保持机动 以免被察觉
we must keep moving or face detection by...
丹尼
Danny.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我刚刚接到了一个愤怒的历史学家的电♥话♥
I just got a call from an angry historian,
说我手下的探员毁坏了一件国家文物
saying one of my agents wrecked a national monument.
我能解释
I can explain that.
你去波士顿干什么去了
What were you doing in Boston?
而且为什么他总要跟着你跑这跑那
And why does he have to be with you everywhere you go?
-雷诺兹探员... -我没问你
- Agent Reynolds... - I wasn't asking you.
我在跟她说话
I was talking to her.
我给了你空间 艾比
I gave you space, Abs,
而且我已经很有耐心了
and I think I've been more than patient.
-的确 -但是你做的这些事会有后果
- You have. - But there are consequences...
丹尼
Danny!
联调局
FBI!
不许动
Freeze!
丹尼...
Danny...
我警告你 不许动
I'm warning you, not another step.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我的天啊
Oh, God.
-快上来 -快 丹尼 快啊
- Get in! - Come on, Danny, move.
去里面
Inside.
我朝那人打了整整一个弹夹的子弹
That man... I unloaded a clip into his chest,
但他却继续往前走
and he kept coming.
他还能在手里变出火来
In his hands he created fire.
好吧 那是因为他不是人
Okay, that is because he is not a man.
你 你说什么
W-what are you saying?
-那他是... -魔鬼 怪物
- He's a... - A demon. A monster.
是地狱诅咒的产物
Accursed spawn of hell.
这座城镇会发生怪事
There are some things about this town,
会发生不可思议的事
things that seem impossible,
但怪物都是真的
but monsters are real,
它们就在断头谷
and they're here in Sleepy Hollow.
你们...对抗这些怪物
And you... fight these monsters?
就你们两个吗
The two of you?
那也就解释了那些失踪行为 谎言
So, that explains the disappearing acts, the lies,
借口 都因为...这
the excuses, it was because of... o-o-of this.
我真的想告诉你
I wanted to tell you, really,
今天早晨我也正准备这么做
and that's what I was getting at this morning.
我是该早点告诉你
I should have told you sooner,
但我不想让你像这样发现
but I didn't want you to find out like this.
事实是 怪物只会追着我们不放
The thing is, it's only after us,
所以我们只要丢下你 你就安全了
so we're gonna drop you off so you'll be safe.
听起来不是好主意
That doesn't sound good.
没关系
It's okay.
我们有计划
We have a plan.
潘朵拉
Pandora!
潘朵拉 你在哪里
Pandora, where are you?
我在这儿
I am here.
你为什么没给我带更多的祭品
Why have you not brought me more sacrifices
来装满沙漏
to replenish the Hourglass?
我快完全恢复了
I am almost restored.
我不会再给你提供祭品了
I will no longer be providing for you.
不会再满足你的虚荣
No longer will I feed your vanity,
饥渴和傲慢
your hunger and your pride.
大胆
How dare you?
你忘了你的地位
You forget your place.
我的地位吗
My place?
我觉得我的地位本该是在你身侧
I thought my place was by your side,
平起平坐
as an equal,
而不是奴隶
not as a slave.
你本就是奴隶
You were a slave once.
我反抗了
And I rose up,
我也帮你反抗了
and I helped you rise up.
如果有一件事是从见证者那里学到的
If there is one thing that I learned from those Witnesses,
那就是相互扶持的力量
it is that the power of a true bond
能够无往不胜
can conquer any might.
他们更强因为他们拥有彼此
They are stronger because they have each other.
他们更强
They are stronger
因为他们彼此相爱
because they love each other.
而你呢
You?
你只爱此物
You love only this.
力量
The power.
你正如你的残忍♥一般愚蠢
You are as foolish as you are cruel.
你现在愚蠢攻击的是我的元神
My astral form is what you mindlessly lash out against now.
这招我是从你那里学来的
A trick I learned from you.
我现在远在你遥不可及的地方
I am now safely far away, out of your reach.
到明日日落
By sundown tomorrow,
我就会成为唯一的真神
I will be the one true God,
我会抹去这个世界 包括你
and I will wipe away this world, you included.
到那时你就会看到我的能力所及
Then you will see just how far my reach extends.
你如此爱这些人类
You love these humans so much.
你穿着他们的服饰
You wear their clothes.
你感受他们卑微
You feel their petty,
不值一提的情感
worthless emotions.
如果你想与他们同生
If you want to live among them,
那你也该和他们共死
then you shall die among them.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
我就奇怪你怎么和米尔斯亲近得如此之快
I was wondering how you and Mills got so close so quickly.
没多久
Not long.
在搜寻米尔斯的时候我知道了这些
I got clued in when we were hunting for Mills.
我...
I was...
接触到一些怪东西 而且...
exposed to some weird stuff and...
克兰对我揭示了这些
Crane got me up to speed.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
米尔斯被困在
That... that Mills was trapped
一个神秘的维度
in a mystical dimension
而且我们还要打败来自地狱的恶魔来救回她吗
and we had to battle demons from Hell to get her back?
因为我不确定那要怎么呈现
'Cause I'm not sure how that would have looked
在我的季度评价中 你明白吗
on my quarterly evaluation, you know?
是啊 我不只是你的上司
Yeah, I'm not just your boss.
也是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
没错 你是朋友
Yeah, you are,
但作为你的朋友
and as your friend,
我想保护你
I wanted to protect you.
这可不像告诉某人
This is not like-like telling someone
你通过一次神秘的握手
that you've joined a private club
加入了一个私人俱乐部 好吗
with a secret handshake, okay?
你被拉进这个世界 就会有其后果
You get pulled into this world, and there are consequences.
也会责任重重
Responsibilities.
一旦你知道了真♥相♥ 就没有回头路了
Once you know the truth, there's no going back.
还有谁参与此事
Who else is in on this?
米尔斯的妹妹
Mills' sister,
还有他的男朋友 那个急诊医疗人员
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表