剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
这东西在短时间内不太好找呀
That is a tough one on short notice.
我得联♥系♥一个哥们
I have to call a fella who
让他去联♥系♥另一个有船的哥们 但是...
could call a fella who has a boat, but...
没时间讨价还价了
No time to haggle.
四分之一磅的货
Quarter pound.
给我亲友折扣价
Friends-and-family rate.
我们赶时间
We're on the clock.
可是我能力有限啊 珍妮弗·米尔斯
An obeah man is only capable of so much, Jennifer Mills.
没这多么精力给你找呀
I cannot bend time and space.
如果我们付现金呢
And if we pay cash?
我想起来了 你是说那种"刺芫荽"啊
Oh, you mean to say that Chadon Beni?
我存了一点以备急用
I have a pinch for emergencies.
好吧
Yeah.
我喜欢这哥们
I like this one.
好好珍惜哟
Keep him.
古老灰影已笼罩汝之灵魂
A shadow older than time falls over your soul.
汝将为此偿命
You shall be claimed.
放开她 快点 给我放开她
Hey, let her go. Come on. Come on, get off her, man!
阿扎卡 怎么回事
Azzaca, what the hell?
你要小心呀 姐们
Watch yourself, sis.
你的命运已经被改写了
Your fate has changed.
好好保护她
Protect her.
米尔斯 我在哪
Mills, where am I?
一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
你不能这样对我
You can't do this to me.
你好好待着别动
You need to stay still.
某种东西侵入了你的身体
There's something in your system,
你越是挣扎 它就会让你死得越快
and the more that you struggle, the faster it'll kill you.
你求之不得 是吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
不
No.
已经有人去研制解药了
We have people working on medicine.
你要坚持住 知道吗
You just need to hang in there.
是那个室友吗
The roommate?
你以前相信过我
You trusted me before.
还记得吧 那就继续相信我 丹尼
Remember? Right? Hold on to that, Danny.
你始终不明白你对别人的影响
You just can't see what you do to people.
我所能做的就是尽我所能
All I can do is try to do my best,
尽朋友之职来帮助你 丹尼
be a friend, and do right by you, Danny.
在外滩群岛的时候
The Outer Banks.
在沙滩上的那座木屋里
That little shack on the beach.
环境虽然很简陋 风扇也不好使
It wasn't much-- the fan barely moved the air--
但就是那次...
but that time...
就是你努力想要忘掉的那次
that you're so hell-bent on putting in the rearview...
我发现了你
that's when I found you.
从那时起我就明白了
That's when I knew.
最后你选择了离开 可我却没有
And you left that place, but I'm still there.
那仍隐迹于世的...
Oh, one who remains hidden...
注定凌驾于万物之上的主人啊
whose destiny is to reign over all...
请点亮通往彼之荣光的道路
light a pathway to your glory.
审判之日近在眼前
The hour of reckoning draws near.
怎可不好好庆贺一番
An occasion worth celebrating.
姐妹...
Sister...
你进展可顺利
...how do you fare?
你喜欢我这身打扮吗
Do you like my dress?
当新的一天开始之时
When a new day dawns over all that is,
少女自当妆容焕发
a girl has to look her best.
是我
It's me.
我们得把这事了了
We need to finish this.
我们给丹尼服用的奎宁水只能保他多活一会儿
The tonic we dosed him with may keep Danny alive a little longer,
但我们必须尽快找到解药
but we need to get ahead of this thing.
谁知道这会儿又有多少人被蛰了
Who knows how many others have been stung by now?
格蕾丝·迪克森的日记说贝琪·罗斯
Grace Dixon's journal said that Betsy Ross
全副武装去追杀此怪
armed up to go after it.
没错 奎宁水只是权宜之计
Yes. The tonic is merely a stopgap measure.
只要吸血异形怪还活着
As long as the Soucouyant lives,
他的性命就受其掌握
it shall have a grip on his soul and...
而热症早晚会使他崩溃
the fever will overcome him.
那好 我们怎么杀死蜂群
Fine. How do we kill a swarm?
根据这怪物的传说
According to the lore of the creature,
要想消灭吸血异形怪 你就得
the Soucouyant can be destroyed if you...
跟随她回到其巢穴并将之烧毁
follow her home and burn down her house.
像这种传说
Folklore...
一般都有其现实基础
usually has a basis in reality.
如果这里面讲的并不单纯是魔法
What if the answer here isn't magical in nature but in the...
而是基于昆虫的习性呢
behavior of the insects themselves?
你想杀死蜜蜂吗
You want to kill bees?
还有马蜂 那就毁掉蜂巢
Wasps? Destroy the hive.
它们从来不会离巢太远
They never stray far from the hive.
三个被害人
Three victims.
法官
Judge...
忠于职守 估计就是在办公室被蛰的
dedicated to his job-- let's say he was stung in his chambers.
在这里
Here.
家长联谊会的女职员在家被蛰
PTA woman in her house.
雷诺兹也是在家
Reynolds in his.
然后三角定位
We triangulate.
快来看看啊
Ah, hold the phone.
慢着慢着
Wait, wait.
这个标志就在石板的背面
The symbol on the back of the tablet.
我一直以为只是一种装饰
I always thought it was decorative.
你看
Look...
一棵树上六朵花
A tree with six blossoms.
这就是潘朵拉释放出来的第六个怪物
This is the sixth creature that Pandora has sent.
不管她有什么阴谋
Whatever it is she's planning,
只怕她马上就要达到目的了
I fear she may be close to achieving her goal.
如果吸血异形怪的巢穴
What if the Soucouyant's hive
就是潘朵拉的藏身之所呢
and Pandora are in the same place?
那我们就发现了敌人的老巢
Then we've found our enemy's lair.
你真的不想吃点吗
You sure you're not hungry?
我们这大厨做的凯郡酱鲶鱼可好吃了
The chef here makes a mean Cajun catfish.
我知道 我吃过
Yeah. I've tried it.
小时候我爸带我来过这里 记得吗
My dad used to bring me here when I was a kid, remember?
你那朋友呢
Where is your friend?
米尔斯和这事无关
Mills isn't a part of this.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
那这到底是什么意思
So what are these?
银行账号♥ 转账号♥码吗
Bank accounts? Transit numbers?
这是列支敦士登和日内瓦的银行账号♥
That's Liechtenstein and that's Geneva.
是你♥爸♥的主意
It was your father's idea.
我本来想把钱藏在玻利维亚 就像
I wanted to hide the cash in Bolivia, like a...
就像《虎豹小霸王》似的
Butch and Sundance thing.
不过你父亲当年藏钱比我有一套
Back then your father was much smarter than me with money.
恭喜你继承了一笔大钱
Congrats on your inheritance.
尽管...
I mean, even though...
你必须出♥卖♥♥♥自己的朋友才能拿到它
you had to get it by selling out your friends.
孩子 你跟你父亲真像
Boy, you look like your father,
那时候我们还是帕里斯岛的新任少尉
when we were shavetails down at Parris Island.
现在你该把我想要的东西给我了 孩子
This is where you give me what I want, son.
这是约好了的
That was the arrangement.
怎么 你觉得我是坏人吗
What, you think I'm the villain here?
不 不 不 不是这样的
No, no, no, it doesn't work like that.
在这场游戏里 孩子 债务会找上你
In this game, son, the debts collect you.
你父亲花了很大代价才明白这一点
Your father learned that the hard way.
我不是我父亲
Well, I'm not my father.
对
Yeah.
有没有问过自己你为何想要知道这一切
Ever asked yourself why you need to know?
为什么还要围着这块
Why we're playing ring-around-the-rosy
小石头玩丢手绢
over this little hunk of stone?
你跟他一模一样
You're exactly like him.
你已经被黑暗吸引了 眼里没有别的东西
You're drawn to the darkness, and you can't look away.
那块...
That...
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表