剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
是件挺重大的事
when an FBI agent goes missing.
因为你是最后见过她的人
Given that you were the last person to see her,
你就成了所谓的嫌疑犯
you've become what we call a person of interest.
所以我再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you again,
你刚才在这干什么
what were you doing in here?
如果联调局说我犯罪要起诉我
If the fbi wishes to formally charge me with a crime,
那请你们自便
please, be my guest.
但在那之前
But until then,
离我远点
Leave me alone.
《断头谷》
第三季第九集
勃拉瓦茨基地图
The Blavatsky map.
知道吗
Know it?
珍妮·米尔斯
Jenny Mills.
上次你来见我
Last time you came to see me,
我不得不把脸冰敷了一周
I had to ice my face for a week.
那肯定买♥♥了好多冰
That should buy a lot of ice.
那张地图呢
The map?
是啊 海伦娜·勃拉瓦茨基地图
Yes, the map of Helena Blavatsky,
19世纪俄♥罗♥斯♥神秘学者
19th-century Russian occultist.
声称地图让她追踪到了恶魔的存在
Claimed it allowed her to track demonic presences.
可我没有地图
I don't have it.
但你知道地图在哪儿 对吗
But you know where it is, right?
也许这会让你改变主意
Maybe this will change your mind.
我需要确认它是真品
I need to make sure it's real.
你真的认为这张地图有用吗
You really think this map will work?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我们得做些什么
All I know is we had to do something
好让克兰卸下包袱
to get Crane to stand down.
艾比的事让我们都心情沉重
I mean, we're all taking this thing with a heavy heart,
但他实在备受煎熬
but he is really flailing.
这就是为什么我要让他知道 我们会找到艾比
That's why I had to get him to see: We will find Abbie.
-你怎么这么肯定 -因为别无选择
- How can you be so sure? - Because there's no alternative.
-好宝贝 -地图在哪儿
- Lovely piece? - So where's the map?
阿提库斯·内文斯今年早些时候买♥♥走了
Atticus Nevins bought it earlier this year,
但当他效法吉米·霍法玩失踪以后
but after he pulled his Jimmy Hoffa act,
吉米·霍法 前美国卡车司机工会领袖
1975年在密歇根州一停车场神秘失踪成为经典悬案
所有遗迹猎人 商人和投机者都来到城里
every relic hunter, dealer and wannabe came to town,
劫掠了他的全部藏品
raided his entire collection.
勃拉瓦茨基地图落到了你的老朋友兰德尔手里
The Blavatsky map ended up with your old pal Randall.
-真好 -兰德尔...
- Great. - Randall...
在那个想把木棒插♥进♥我太阳穴的兰德尔手里吗
As in Randall who wanted to drive a stick through my temple?
还锁定在我们神秘的国际友人身上吗
Still locked in on our international man of mystery?
-你有什么收获 -还是老样子
- What do you got? - Same old.
他浏览书册 林中穿行
He looks through his books, walks in the woods,
仰天长啸
shouts at the sky.
有什么能让我们采取行动的吗
Anything we can act on?
除非你想因抵♥制♥时尚罪
Not unless you want to arrest him
而逮捕他
for crimes against fashion.
我们遗漏了什么 这家伙有问题 我确定
We're missing something. This guy is wrong. I know it.
他是唯一能告诉我们艾比失踪那晚
He's the only one that can tell us what happened to Abbie
发生了什么的人
the night she disappeared.
我去弄一份监听他手♥机♥的许可
I'm gonna get a warrant to tap his phone.
在大学我上过生物课
You know, I took this biology class in college.
我们听到过这样一项实验
We learned about an experiment
他们训练一群狗去搜寻玩具鸭
Where they train a bunch of dogs to bring back a toy duck.
只不过当这些狗被放出去时
Only, when they set them loose in a field,
科学家根本没有在外面放置玩具鸭
no duck. Scientists never put one out there.
很快这些狗就情绪低落
It wasn't long before the dogs got depressed,
饭也不吃 还相互撕咬...
stopped eating, fought with each other...
你明白我要说什么了吗
You see what I'm getting at?
科学家都是混♥蛋♥吗
That scientists are jerks?
没错 都是混♥蛋♥ 还有
Yes, definitely that, and also,
压力会毁了你
stress will mess you up.
西点那间你喜欢的木屋
That cabin you like by West Point--
你不如去那里过个周末
Why don't you take a long weekend?
享受下新鲜空气和阳光
Some fresh air, sunshine,
劈劈木头...
chop some wood...
我不知道人们去木屋度假会做什么
I don't know what people do out in cabins.
你就... 去理理思绪呗
Just... just go and clear your head.
我去申请监听手♥机♥
I'll put in for the phone tap warrant.
生物
Biology, huh?
我记得你是主修考古学的
I thought you majored in archaeology.
没错
I did.
我可是个很复杂的人
I'm a very complex person.
有人吗
Hello?
女中尉
Lieutenant?
救救我 克兰
救救我 克兰
我是伊卡伯德·克兰
Ichabod Crane.
你是怎么闯进我的住处的
How'd you get into my apartment?
-福斯特探员 -没错
- Agent Foster? - Yeah.
就是你打算耍一把的福斯特探员
Agent Foster, the person you just tried to punk.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no earthly idea what you are saying,
-各种不知道 -这条信息不是你留的吗
- in more ways than one. - You didn't leave this message?
-什么信息 -我还跟雷诺兹说
- What message? - I told Reynolds
你只是个人畜无害的怪人 谁知道你...
You were a harmless kook, and now you go and...
福斯特探员
Agent Foster!
什么信息
What message?
救救我 克兰
你得赔我安全保证金
You're paying the security deposit.
你看见或听见什么了吗
Did you see or hear anything?
一阵怪风
A weird wind.
还以为是你在搞鬼吓我
Figured you were messing with me.
所以说这不是你做的呗
So this wasn't you?
那是谁做的
Then who did this?
这个人显然想给你一条信息
Someone who is trying to send us a message.
不过至于她为什么
Though why she could choose
选择你来传递信息...
to communicate through you is, um...
能冒犯下吗
May I?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我需要看一下你的胳膊 可以吗
I need to check something on your arm, if I may?
谢谢
Thank you.
搞什么...
What the hell...?
讯息的一部分 我也接到了一样的讯息
It is part of a message that I received, as well.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们两人都接触了超自然力量
We have both been contacted by an outside force,
并且被打上了一样的神秘记号♥
and given identical mysteries.
不一样
Not identical.
它们是镜像
They're mirror images.
女中尉...
Lieutenant...
救我 克兰
Help me, Crane.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
那是什么玩意儿
What the hell was that?
是艾比
It was Abbie.
她要死了
She's dying.
活力二人组呦
The dynamic duo!
快来拉把椅子坐下 再来点香槟
Come on and pull up a chair, have some champagne.
不必
No, thanks.
只是来谈生意的
Just came by to talk some business.
等等 等等 让我猜猜
Oh. Hold on. Hold on. Let me guess.
我看到了... 一张地图
I'm seeing... A map.
也许是俄♥国♥的
Maybe Russian?
天哪 这些古器真是神奇
Damn, these artifacts must be rubbing off.
兄弟我都有超能力了
A brother got powers now.
麦肯纳来了电♥话♥
Mckenna called.
说什么跟你们扯平了
Said something about not owing you any favors.
地图怎么卖♥♥
How much for the map?
让我想想...
Well, let's see...
上次我见你 你把我铐在浴池旁边走人
Last time I saw you, you left my ass handcuffed to a bathtub.
你说这事我得让你赔多少
How much you think I should collect for that?
那只是公事公办
That was just business.
有时候就是会发展成私人恩怨
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表