剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
《断头谷》前情提要
Previously on Sleepy Hollow...
所以 你能够...
So, you could...
如果符号♥能和见证者石碑相互作用
If the symbol works with the tablet of witnesses...
它也许能为我们所用
It could be a tool for our cause.
那是潘朵拉魔盒的一部分 如果她负责收集碎片
That's part of Pandora's box. If she somehow manages
将其重新组合
to collect the pieces and put it back together...
她和隐秘人就会继续作乱
She and the hidden one are gonna be back in business.
不
No!
食人恶魔还在我体内
The Wendigo is still inside me.
-你有可能会受到伤害 -不不
- You could get hurt. - Hey, no, no, no...
那种事情不会发生的
That is not gonna happen.
他们竟然
They dare to lay
敢伤害你
a hand upon you?
必须由我去完成很久前就该完成的事了
I must do what should have been done long ago.
我必须去消灭见证者
I must destroy the witnesses.
我们说过这个 凯尔
We talked about this, Kyle.
如果你想速弹
If you want to shred,
那你来错乐队了
you're in the wrong band.
后朋独♥立♥摇滚
Post-punk indie rock
是我们一致同意的曲风
is what we all agreed on.
去你的
Screw it!
我早上还有壶铃课呢
I have kettle bell class in the a.m.
我们能不能好好练一次
Can we just have one practice
不要这样就离队 好吗 凯尔
where you don't quit the band, Kyle?
是啊 老兄
Yeah, man.
来吧
Let's do this.
一二三四...
One, two, three, four...
最上面的抽屉里有乳胶手套
You know... We got latex gloves in the top drawer.
是啊
Oh, y-yes...
我在测试不同的保护性材料
I've been testing different protective materials
用来抵御这个法器
against this artifact.
目前为止 皮革 橡胶
So far, leather, rubber,
还有这个植绒手套的材质
and... Whatever these tufted mittens are made of,
似乎都能保护我免受遥视力的伤害
seem to protect against its remote viewing powers.
所以关键在于直接的皮肤接触吗
So, direct skin contact is the key?
看起来是这样
Seemingly.
我要你给我带的是熊爪糕和杏仁饼
I did ask for a bear claw and an almond beignet.
非常明确
I was quite specific.
你不知道袋子里装的是什么
Mm, you don't know what's in the bag.
你知道袋子里装的是什么
You know what's in the bag.
我...
I...
你保证过不用那个东西
You promised me that you would not use that thing
-来监视我 克兰 -女中尉
- to spy on me, Crane. - Lieutenant,
我得掌握这件法器的工作模式
I-I have yet to master how this artifact works.
为了达到目的
Now, in attempting to do so,
我不经意间看到你
I may have inadvertently watched you
给我买♥♥了夏季南瓜麸玛芬
purchase me a summertime squash bran muffin.
你看到的就这些吗
Is that all that you saw?
是的
Yes!
女中尉 我郑重地向你宣誓
Lieutenant, you have my most solemn vow.
这是对
This is a crime
馅饼皮的冒犯 再无其他
against pastries, nothing more.
不许再这么奇怪地对我 克兰
Do not get weird on me, Crane.
哪怕对我撒这种有关甜甜圈的小谎...
Even a tiny lie of the donut variety...
都会侵蚀到两个人之间的信任感
...Can erode the trust between two people.
什么事 福斯特探员
What's up, agent Foster?
米尔斯 我在泰瑞顿的一个犯罪现场
Mills... I'm at a crime scene in Tarrytown.
有些东西你得看看...
There's something you need to see...
办公室见
At the office.
20分钟内到
Be there in 20.
犯罪现场
Crime scene.
福斯特觉得有些可疑的地方
Foster thinks there's something hinky about it,
我要去跟她碰头
so I'm gonna go meet her.
杂粮牛角面包
Multi-grain croissant.
休战吗
Truce?
更像是战略性调停
More like a tactical interdiction.
这真的非常...
Oh, actually, that's very...
妻子瑜伽课后回来
Wife comes back from yoga,
发现了他们
finds them.
其中鼓手的单位还曾为我们的网络部门效劳过
The drummer's bureau, worked cyber out of our office.
是啊 我扫了一眼报告
Yeah, I scanned the report.
耳膜破裂 导致大脑出血
Ruptured a ear drum, leading to cerebral hemorrhage.
他们不可能把声音开到那么大
They couldn't have turned it up that loud.
没错
Exactly.
我抢在紧急反应小组前调出了这个
I pulled this before ERT could.
你越来越擅长这个了啊
You are getting good at this.
是啊 我真的在挖掘阻碍性证据
Yeah, I'm really digging obstructing evidence.
好了 虽然在最后有很多干扰但是...
All right, there's a lot of interference at the end but...
有一些东西...
something...
在这里
was here.
我们看到了一个生物
We have ourselves an entity.
有一句包罗万象的话可以形容
Kind of an all-encompassing word for:
"我们还不知道我们与之打交道的是什么"
"We do not know what the hell we're dealing with yet."
看到墙上这个弓形物了吗
See this bow in the wall?
上世纪20年代有一些报道
There are reports, in the 1920's,
降灵所到之处
About séances where
木头 金属甚至玻璃都会弯曲
wood, metal, even glass would buckle.
海德姐妹
Hyde sisters.
对吗
Right?
对 很棒 福斯特探员
Yes, very good, agent Foster.
我去找克兰
I'll gonna circle back with Crane,
看看他知道些什么
see if he has any insights.
我去联♥系♥乔和珍妮
I'll loop in Joe and Jenny,
弄清楚那个影像
and we'll clean up the image,
搞清楚我们对付的是什么
figure out what we're dealing with.
谢了
Thanks.
要是没买♥♥油煎饼的话 女中尉
If you come not bearing cruller, lieutenant,
就别回来了...
do not bother coming...
你的死期到了 凡人
Your time has come, mortal.
你和你的手下的人
You and the ones
竟然敢动我的配偶
you lead have dared to lay a hand upon my consort.
不
No!
你们都忘记了自己的位置...
You have all forgotten your place...
...为此
...and for that,
你们会付出最大的代价
you will pay the ultimate price.
另一个见证者在哪
Where is the other witness?
要是告诉我的话...
If you tell me...
...我会让你死得不那么痛苦
...I will make your deaths painless.
那好吧
Very well.
那我就先杀掉你...
I will kill you first...
...然后亲自去找她
...and then I'll find her myself.
你要知道...
You should know...
...我曾死过一次
...I've died before.
就不怕再死一次
I do not fear dying again.
你也要知道 她会被我一点点...
Know that her death will be slow...
折磨死
and excruciating.
不
No.
苏拉
Thura.
克兰
Crane?
克兰
Crane?!
克兰 能听到吗
Crane, can you hear me?
克兰...
Crane...
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on,
但我刚才被大门电到了
but I just got electrified by the front door.
你还在里面吗
Are you still in there?
打给我 拜托打给我
Call me, call me, please, call me.
你对克兰做了什么
What have you done with Crane?
什么也没做
I have not done anything.
没做
No?
那为什么我家大门
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表