剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
What is with you tonight?
我就是想让你陪我一起看电视
I just want you to watch with me.
好吧 我答应你
All right, I'll make you a deal.
只要你给我十分钟让我打完这个电♥话♥
You give me ten minutes to finish up my phone call,
我就带你出去吃冰淇淋
I will take you out for ice cream.
听起来不错吧
Does that sound fun?
-就十分钟 好吗 -但是...
- Ten minutes, okay? - But...
没事 他在耍无赖呢
No. He's ridiculous.
珍
Jen?
有件事我想告诉你
I have something I want to tell you,
我觉得你听了可能会不大高兴
and I don't think you're gonna like it.
我找到爸爸了
I found dad.
果然 我就知道有事发生了
Yeah, I knew something was up.
我五年前就找到他了
I found him five years ago.
他再婚之前一直四处搬来搬去
He moved around a lot before he remarried.
现任妻子叫帕米拉 继子叫沃尔特
Pamela. Stepson Walter.
卖♥♥给他们一堆东西呢
Really sold them a bill of goods.
五年前吗
Five years?
因为瞒着你 我这两个月内疚得不行
I've been feeling guilty for not telling you for two months,
-结果你却已经知道五年了吗 -别这样
- and you've known for five years? - Oh, come on,
我该怎么跟你说
what was I supposed to say?
那个不想跟我们扯上任何关系的人
The guy who wants nothing to do with us
有了新的住址和家庭
has a new address and family?
我想你一定会很生气的 我知道你有多恨他
I thought it would upset you. I know how much you hate him.
我才不恨他 我在努力让自己接受这一切
I don't hate him. I'm trying to have an open mind.
是你一直在不停地说他有多么可恨
You're the one who can't stop talking about how horrible he is.
因为从小到大你一直这么对我说
Because that's what you've told me my whole life.
-得了吧 -他走的时候我才三岁...
- Come on! - He left when I was three--
我几乎都不记得这个人了
I barely even remember the guy.
我恨他只是因为你恨他
I only hate him because you hate him.
你说他毁了我们的童年
You said he ruined our childhood.
你想和那个无赖重新开始吗
You want to reconnect with that deadbeat?
尽管去好了
Go ahead.
但如果最后你发现他仍然是个人♥渣♥
Just don't come crying to me
可别来找我哭诉
when it turns out he's still a jerk.
该行动了
It's go time.
怪物在哪 格雷戈
Hey. Where's the monster, Greg?
-指给我们看 -在那
- Show us. - There!
-在哪 -往左
- Where? - To the left!
现在去哪了
Where is it now?
-右边 -我看不到
- Right! - I can't see it.
在你前面
In front of you!
在这儿
There it is!
好了 有人想吃冰激凌了
Wow! Okay. Someone's excited for ice cream.
走吧 你这个小怪物
Let's go, you little monster.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
我有办法
I got an idea.
在那
There!
珍妮
Jenny?
艾比
Abbie!
艾比
Abbie.
艾比
Abbie.
艾比 艾比
Abbie! Abbie.
她很坚强 珍妮小姐
She is strong, Miss Jenny.
无论在任何时代 她都是我见过最坚强的人
The strongest person I've ever known in this or any other time.
显然我们对阿布兹的有限知识导致我们误入歧途
Clearly, our limited knowledge of the Abyzou has led us astray.
银器也许能抵♥制♥野兽
Silver may repel the beast,
但绝对没法造成致命的伤口
but it by no means inflicts a mortal wound.
我想回档案馆一趟
I should like to return to the Archives,
进一步查看那些文案
examine the texts further.
我们可能错过了某个细节
There may be a detail we missed.
我要在这里再待一会
I'm gonna stick around here for a bit longer.
当然
Of course.
女中尉
Lieutenant?
你在这场战役中的职责结束了
Your duty in this battle is now to heal.
你该休息一会 亲爱的朋友
This is not your time, dear friend.
你姐姐怎么了
What happened to your sister?
她受伤了
She got hurt.
医生告诉我爸妈
The doctors told my parents
她们认为我妹妹不会醒来了
they don't think my sister's gonna wake up.
我是她姐姐 本该保护她的
I'm her big sister. I was supposed to protect her.
那都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我和艾比在你这么大的时候
You know, when Abbie and I were about your age,
我们大吵了一架
we got into this huge fight.
我们有很长一段时间不联♥系♥
We didn't talk for a long, long time.
但是现在 每当我想到艾比
But now, whenever I think about Abbie,
我绝对不会想起那次争吵
I never think about that fight.
我只会想到美好的时光
I just think of the good times
以及她一直都是个好姐姐
and all the ways she's been such a great sister.
我就是这么看她的
That's how I think about her,
泰莎也是这么看你的
and that's how Tessa thinks about you.
因为你是她的姐姐
Because you're her big sister.
她最爱的是你
There's no one she loves more than you.
这个世上没有任何事物
And nothing in the world--
没有怪物 没有恶魔
no monster, no evil--
能改变这一点
can ever change that.
我和你
You and I,
我们要和我们的姐姐
we're gonna have many more
一起度过更多美好的时光
happy years together with our sisters.
我保证
I promise.
这些大人
So many words
说了这么多废话 开了这么多空头的承诺
and empty promises these adults of yours make. Huh?
我都不知道他们要如何兑现这些承诺
I don't even know how they keep it all straight,
就当他们不相信你吧
seeing as they don't believe you.
但我相信你
I believe you.
如果你不介意
And if you've a mind to,
我知道你能做什么来帮助你妹妹恢复健康
I know what you can do to help make your sister all better.
有什么发现
So, what do you we got?
你相信吗 真正的牙医工具
Would you believe it? Actual dentistry tools.
它们能勾起许多痛苦的记忆
They call to mind many a torturous memory
但是却不能告诉我们打败阿布兹的方法
but bring us no closer to defeating the Abyzou.
里维尔和他的秘密
Oh, Revere and his secrets.
他简直聪明绝顶
He was too clever by half.
他的一切皆被密♥码♥或谜语掩盖
Everything is masked by a cipher or a riddle,
又或者是藏于他平淡无奇的话语中
or buried beneath one of his banal colloquialisms.
"似乎一无所有"
"Nothing is as it seems."
"只见树木不见森林"
"The forest for the trees."
"整体大于局部之和"
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."
"局部之和"
"The sum of its parts."
这些工具能组合在一起
These tools fit together.
能组成个更大的装置
They create a greater contraption.
里维尔用这些零件做了一件武器
Revere used these parts to build a weapon,
能打败阿布兹的武器
one that could defeat the Abyzou.
牙医工具提供了完美的掩护
Dentist tools provided the perfect cover,
但他还需要别的东西 就是弹♥药♥
but he needed something more: ammunition.
银器
Silver.
不是为了填补牙齿
Not for filling teeth
也不是为了杀死阿布兹
and not for killing the Abyzou.
它有别的用途
Something else, then.
要是我知道那扇门后发生了什么就好了
If only I knew what happened behind that door.
有一道光闪现
There was a flash of light.
硝酸银
Silver nitrate.
一种爆♥炸♥性的化学反应
An explosive chemical compound
应用于早期摄影闪光的实验
used in experiments with early flash photography.
所以是硝酸银产生了那道光
So silver nitrate creates a flash of light.
在水里也有少量存在
And there are trace amounts of it in water,
这就可以解释为什么我和艾比
which would explain why Abbie and I
之前在房♥前短暂看到了阿布兹的形态
briefly saw the Abyzou's form back at the Gonda house.
所以银暴露了阿布兹并让它容易受到攻击
So silver exposes the Abyzou and leaves it vulnerable to attack.
它一定有弱点 能给它致命一击的地方
It must have a weak point, a kill shot that you have to see.
银就是这么削弱它的
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表