剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Crane, I can't hit a target that small.
跑 跑 快跑
Go. Go, go.
女中尉 女中尉
Lieutenant! Lieutenant,
你能行的
you have this.
你可以的
Come on.
女中尉
Lieutenant!
集中注意 集中...
Come on, come on...
开枪
Shoot it!
这一枪真漂亮 米尔斯
Nice shooting, Mills.
平时练得勤
It's just about practice.
福斯特探员
Agent Foster.
-情况如何 -还不错
- How's it going? - All right.
我能问问你们...
Can I ask you guys...
这些怪物都长这么丑吗
are they all this ugly?
实际上 实际上它们更磕碜点
Actually, usually they're worse.
这个还没有那么惨不忍♥睹
This one's not too bad.
丢下你的武器
Toss your weapon.
你的女人在我手上
This is your girl, here.
你曾经是家人
You were family once.
"家人"
"Family."
奥古斯特·柯尔宾恨透了我
August Corbin hated me.
他就是个假仁假义的狗♥杂♥种♥
He was just a holier-than-thou son of a bitch.
他从不屈从诱惑
He never gave in to temptation.
也从不贪赃枉法
He never took a bribe.
他就像朵惊世骇俗的白莲花一样让人无法忍♥受
You could literally choke on his saintliness.
你敢动一下试试
Don't you move.
你知道的 其实我认为我父亲对你而言
You know, I actually think my father meant a lot more to you
比你愿意承认的更加重要
than you're willing to admit.
我知道这种感觉 相信我
And I know how that is, believe me.
我花了一辈子的时间
I mean, I spent my whole life
来假装他的意见对我无关紧要
pretending like his opinion didn't matter to me.
而且我这么久以来
And I have just been trying
一直努力地去理解他
for so long to understand him.
你知道吗 伙计 我觉得最后我做到了
And, you know what, man, I think I finally do.
你是爱他的 阿提库斯
You loved him, Atticus.
我们都爱他
We both did.
而且你十分清楚此时此刻他会对你说什么
And you know damn well what he'd say to you right now.
让奥古斯特·柯尔宾下地狱吧
The hell with August Corbin.
你也下地狱吧
And the hell with you.
你还好吗
How are you?
我刚和食尸鬼大战一场
Well, I fought a ghoul
感觉不太好
so... horrible.
过来
Come here.
内文斯拿走了柯尔宾20年来一直
Nevins got away with the one document Corbin's been trying
试图隐瞒众人的一份卷宗
to keep from everyone for 20 years.
好吧 那我们就去拿回来
Well, then we'll go get it back.
你和我都非常擅长追踪猎物
You and I are getting pretty good at tracking stuff down.
"擅长"
"Good"?
我们可是最厉害的
We're the best.
我们就像邦妮和克莱德
We're like Bonnie and Clyde.
美国历史上著名雌雄大盗
除了犯罪纵乐那部分
Minus the crime spree.
你说过你愿意不惜一切来换取
You know how you said you would give anything
更多时间陪伴在你父亲身边
for a few more minutes with your dad?
我也有深有此感
You're not the only one who felt that way.
但你为我创造了那样的机会
But you made that happen for me.
以前从没有人为我做过类似的事
Nobody's ever done anything like that for me before.
你知道的
Well, you know,
你父亲在你还是孩子时弃你而去
your dad took off on you when you were a kid.
我父亲与窃贼为伍
Mine was partners with a thief.
所以 这方面我们差不多
So, uh, we got that in common.
你知道的 我恨他很久了
You know, I hated him for a long time.
认为他 对其他人比对我
Thought he was... being more of a father
都更像一个父亲 但...
to everyone else than he was to me, but...
了解到他不得不应付的人...
knowing the company he had to keep, the...
以及他必须保护的秘密...
the secrets that he had to protect...
我真希望 哪怕就一次 能告诉他
...I wish I could tell him just once
我觉得他是个真男人
that I think he was one hell of a guy.
那可真让我嫉妒
I envy that.
我本该问你是怎么找到我的 但是...
I'd ask how you found me, but...
你是个联邦探员
you are a federal agent.
我本该打电♥话♥的
I should have called.
我只是很高兴能见到你
I'm just glad to see you.
珍妮本没打算告诉我她见过你
Yeah, Jenny wasn't gonna tell me that she'd seen you.
但是 你知道 她和我之间
But, you know, with her and I,
很难长时间藏有秘密
it's hard to hide things for long,
所以...
so...
我来这儿
I came here
因为我要问你关于母亲的一些事
because I need to ask you something about Mom.
好的
Right.
当她刚开始精神错乱时
When she began to unravel,
都有什么迹象
what were the first signs?
还有它恶化得有多快
And how fast did it come on?
我 我不记得那是如何开始的
Well, I-I don't remember how it started.
幻觉时断时续地♥产♥生
It came in fits and starts.
前一分钟还好好的 下一分钟就有了幻觉
She'd be fine one minute and then having hallucinations the next.
就好像她生活在
It was like she was living
两个不同的现实中
in two different realities.
随着这种情况的恶化
As it went along,
她赶走了我 将我拒之门外
she pushed me away, wouldn't let me in.
也就是那时你离开了我们
And that's when you left us.
我开始怀疑也许我才是问题所在 你明白吗
Well, I started thinking maybe I was the problem, you know?
可能如果我不在她身边 一切会好起来
Maybe if I wasn't around, things would get better.
但是 老实说
But, truthfully,
我只是太害怕了
I was just scared as hell.
母亲也很害怕
So was Mom.
但她独自面对了
But she faced it all alone.
她孤独死去
She died alone.
该死 也许命中注定我们都会那样
Hell, maybe that's in the cards for all of us.
那就是米尔斯家的女人死去的方式吧
That's the way the Mills women kick off,
发疯 孤独
crazy and alone.
不 那不会发生在你身上
No. That's not gonna happen to you.
你不会明白的
You don't know that.
你不知道我是什么人
You have no idea who I am.
你也并不太了解我 艾比
You don't know a lot about me either, Abbie.
关于咱们的家庭有一点我清楚
The one thing I know about our family,
无论是你母亲方面还是我
your mother's side and mine,
我们都是坚强的人
is that we're strong people.
我犯过错误
Yeah, I've made mistakes.
也吃了不少苦头
Had the hell knocked out of me.
但我仍在坚持
But I'm still standing.
你也是如此
And so are you.
你知道我记得什么吗
You know what I remember?
你的声音
Your voice.
过去常常读故事给我听
Used to read stories to me,
还有唱歌♥
sing songs.
我喜欢那声音
I loved that voice.
我很抱歉有好一阵你没听过了
And I'm sorry you haven't heard it in a while.
我觉得也是
Me, too.
但是 艾比
But, Abbie,
如果当下你遇到什么困难
if you're going through something difficult right now,
我愿意帮忙
I want to help.
现在有朋友在帮我
Yeah, I have people for that now.
也许将来吧
Maybe one day.
杰克·沃尔特斯
来电
你在躲我的电♥话♥吗
Are you avoiding my calls?
因为从上次通话到现在有好些日子了
Because it's been a few days since we last spoke.
最近一直很忙
It's been a busy time.
有需要我知道的麻烦吗 丹尼尔
Any problems I should know about, Daniel?
比如说呢
Such as?
我听说米尔斯探员
I've heard that Agent Mills
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表