剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Agent Reynolds.
-你不是在芝加哥吗 -以前是
- Aren't you posted in Chicago? - Was.
昨天起就不是了
Until 24 hours ago.
局里认为格兰杰的接任者悬而未决
Oh, the Bureau thinks we need extra bodies
我们需要人手来暂代空缺是吗
to fill the gaps as they vet Granger's replacement?
不 事实上
No, actually.
我就是接任者
I am the replacement.
你就是新任地方长官吗
You're the new regional chief?
我叫伊卡伯德·克兰
My name is Ichabod Crane.
去年在警局当过顾问
I consulted for the sheriff's department last year
提供与历史相关的帮助
on matters of historical relevancy.
丹尼尔·雷诺兹探员
Agent Daniel Reynolds.
我和米尔斯探员是同学
Agent Mills and I were at the academy together.
我不认为32岁男子心脏病突发
Not sure there's much historical relevance
死亡案件与历史有什么关系
to a 32-year-old man dying of a heart attack.
女中尉... 我和米尔斯探员正在家吃饭
Lieutenant-- Agent Mills and I were just at home having dinner.
她被叫来这里 所以...
She was called here, so...
我明白了
Oh. I see.
你们俩...
You two...
是室友
Are roommates.
他正打算回家了
And he was just... heading home.
是吗
I was?
我这就要回去了
I am just on my way home.
雷诺兹探员 见到你非常荣幸
Agent Reynolds, the pleasure is ineffably mine.
抱歉 我应该先跟你打声招呼
Sorry. I should've called to give you a heads up.
事情发生得太快了
It happened so quickly,
我刚刚才下飞机
I literally just got off the plane.
给我一个小时去办公室安顿一下
Give me an hour to swing by the office and get settled,
然后你再向我报告情况好吗
and you can fill me in on all this?
当然没问题
Absolutely.
长官
Sir.
生活无常啊
Life, right?
世上那么多地方
Of all the gin joints,
我偏偏被调到艾比·米尔斯的地盘
I get assigned to Abbie Mills' old stomping grounds.
听了你给我讲的故事
After all the stories you told me,
我感觉似乎在这儿生活过
I almost feel like I've lived here before.
希望你不会像我曾经那样
Yeah, let's just hope you don't want to leave
渴望逃离这里
as bad as I did.
你已经接受这一切了吗
You made peace with that.
任何地方都一样 有好有坏
Like anywhere, there's good, there's bad.
但职责才是第一位 对吗
But duty comes first. Right?
没错
True.
没错 我也得开始我的工作了
True, and I'd better get busy with mine.
很高兴见到你 小艾
Good to see you, Abs.
我也很高兴 丹尼
Yep, you too, Danny.
塔里敦
外观很震撼 对吧
It's quite a facade, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
非常震撼
Most impressive.
雷诺兹想让这个案子敷衍了事
Reynolds wants me to kick the tires on this one.
埃弗雷特死前打电♥话♥给联调局
Everett called the FBI minutes before he died.
我们得找出其中原因
We need to find out if he had a reason.
我担心这位埃弗雷特的死
I fear this man Everett's death
或许是死于超自然生物之手
may have been caused by a supernatural entity.
你见到什么了吗
You saw something?
只是隐约看见一点
Just a glimpse.
或许出现了新的威胁正隐藏在阴影中
There may be a new threat hiding in the shadows.
又或者...就是阴影本身
Or... is one, itself.
我找了一些关于阴暗生物的资料
I found references to creatures of shadows and darkness--
荒魔 幽灵 食尸鬼 邪鬼还有妖怪
blights, wraiths, ghouls, oni, bogeymen.
我不知道哪种情况更糟
I don't know what's worse:
是超自然生物卷土重来
the supernatural back in full force,
还是丹尼尔·雷诺兹成了我的上司
or Daniel Reynolds as my boss.
你那个老同学
Your former classmate.
丹尼尔很有冲劲
Daniel's a climber.
我有一半是因为他
He's half the reason
才会以最快的速度从学校毕业
I got through the academy as fast as I did.
我们相互激励
We pushed each other.
竞争能产生强大的动力
Competition can be a strong motivator.
女中尉...
Lieutenant...
我感觉你们两个之间有种...
I sensed something between the two of you that seemed...
超越专业的关系
more than professional.
是吗
Yeah?
管好你自己的事吧
Mind your business.
对我筑篱笆了 对吗
A good fences moment, perhaps?
说得对 邻居先生
That's right, neighbor.
这些是什么
Now what is all this?
一项将档案馆保留下来的计划
A plan to keep the archive in our possession.
我已经申请将其定性为历史遗迹了
I've applied to have it declared an historic landmark.
你知道有人打算
Did you know there was a proposition
将它拆毁 改建为药房♥吗
to tear it down and erect an apothecary?
药房♥啊 又一间
An apothecary! Another one!
在这些神秘怪物的猛烈进攻之下
Amidst the onslaught of these faceless monstrosities,
我们必须坚定信念 守护我们的历史
we must make a stand to preserve our history.
这说的是档案馆呢 还是你自己啊
Now, are we talking about this place, or you?
我会在现代社会找到我的立足之地
I shall find my place in this modern world,
但绝不以牺牲我殖民时代的灵魂为代价
but never at the expense of my colonial soul.
我不跟你争
I'm not going to argue.
将这间档案馆作为一处战略根据地
The archive is crucial as a base of operations--
如今显得尤为重要
now more than ever,
因为这场威胁可能并非孤立事件
if this new threat isn't an isolated event.
遗憾的是 我们此刻的疑问比答案更多
Sadly, we have more questions than answers at the moment.
特别是如果你对那东西的猜测是对的话
Especially if that thing means what you think it does.
想想我们试图做的那些"好事"
And for all the good that we try to do,
要是我们的使命真是成为毁灭者呢
what if our destiny is to become agents of destruction?
克兰 这是保罗·埃弗雷特给联调局的消息
Crane, there's a message that Paul Everett left for the FBI.
我或许能从他手♥机♥的背景噪声中
I may be able to find a clue as to what happened to him
发现关于他遭遇的线索
in the background noise of the phone call.
我叫保罗·埃弗雷特
My name is Paul Everett.
能找位探员来听电♥话♥吗
Can I speak to an agent?
我有重要的情报
I have important information.
请稍等 好吗
Can you hold, please?
好 我等着
Yeah, I'll hold.
你看
You see?
之后还继续录了15秒
It keeps recording for another 15 seconds.
没有遭到袭击的声音
No sounds of attack,
也没有埃弗雷特的惨叫声
no sounds of distress from Everett.
不 等等 还有其它声音
No, wait, there is something else.
是人声
Voices.
在低语
Whispering.
是别的乘客吗
Other commuters?
我可以过滤掉一些干扰音
I can filter out some of the interference.
那是埃弗雷特在说话
So that's Everett talking.
可他在对谁说话呢
But who was he talking to?
还有另一个声音
There's another voice,
可是不在同一个波长
but it's not on the same wavelength.
我能去噪后提高音质
I can scrub and boost it.
秘密
Secrets.
那是什么
What is that?
秘密夺人命...
Kill for secrets...
秘密夺人命
Kill for secrets.
我要夺人命
I will kill.
如同活物般能够移♥动♥的阴影
A shadow that moves as if alive,
加上它发出的阵阵低语
in conjunction with whispering voices,
我想到了...
jogged a memory...
我在你的祖先格蕾丝·迪克森的日记里读到过
something I'd read in your ancestor Grace Dixon's journal.
有时扭转乾坤
Sometimes all it takes
需要的仅仅只是落下一笔
is to put pen to paper to make a difference.
找到了
Here.
1776年 9月25日
25 September, 1776.
迪克森女士偶然听说豪将军...
Ms. Dixon overheard a rumor that General Howe--
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表