剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
See you Monday.
血族马上就会抵达
The Kindred will be here momentarily,
他的到来将揭开新的篇章
and with his arrival comes a new beginning.
很快 整个军队将会在他的带领下
Soon, an entire army will follow under his lead,
全部都臣服于我的命令
all to serve at my behest.
是的 我的爱人
Yes, my love.
能够侍奉于你是他们的幸运
And they will be lucky to serve you.
我也是
As am I.
不过我还是
Still, I...
我觉得我能更好的侍奉你
think I would be more effective in my service
如果我的力量恢复的话
if my powers were restored.
那样 我们就能够互相扶持
That way, we could serve each other.
共同统治
Rule as one.
你觉得呢 我的爱人
What say you, my love?
血族他离开了断头谷
The Kindred-- he is departing Sleepy Hollow.
为什么
For what cause?
我最得力的手下竟然擅自离职
My most valuable lieutenant has abandoned his post!
为了什么
For what?!
爱情 这个弱点
Love? This weakness?!
我不会让我的力量浪费在
I will not allow my power to be diluted
毫无意义的儿女情长上
by unnecessary partnerships.
这些无意义的
These trivial
人类的欲望冲动
human urges.
我不会容忍♥弱者
I will not allow weakness.
好吧
Right. Um...
这是怎么个意思 臭棋时间吗
What is this, amateur hour?
这不是我惯常的水准 是吧
This is not the game I promised, is it?
恐怕我的思绪
I'm afraid my mind remains...
还在别处
elsewhere.
我也是
Mine, too.
最近发生了很多事
It's been a lot to process lately.
但是能回家的感觉很好
But it is nice to be home.
说起回家
Speaking of home,
我们真的要保持这样的装♥修♥风格吗
is this new Tex-Mex decor really our new normal?
是的 我们现在是个有活力的家庭
Yes. We're a succulent family now.
天啊 你流血了
Oh, heavens, you're bleeding. Mm-hmm.
我去医药柜里拿创可贴
I'll fetch a bandage from the apothecary drawer.
不许作弊
Oh, and no cheating.
-拜托 -不许
- Please. - Please.
拜托
Please.
好了 给你
Right. Here.
手指 谢谢
Finger. Oh. Thank you.
该你了
You're up.
好吧 终于到我了
Oh, well, finally.
断头谷
第三季 第十一集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表