剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
应该是有这么古老
it could be that old.
可井盖是最近才弄坏的
The cover's freshly broken.
而且好像是由里到外被弄坏的
Almost as if it-it was busted from the inside out.
不管怎样 这事极度危险
Whatever the case, this thing is a hazard.
我得向巡逻队报告
I have to report it to the rangers.
快走 我们得赶上他们
All right, come on, we better catch up.
罗比 快走
Robbie, come on.
这里很眼熟
This seems familiar.
我们在树林里
We're in the woods.
到处都很眼熟
Everything looks familiar.
这里看起来也很眼熟
Yeah, this looks familiar,
好像都一样 好像我们一直在绕圈 是吗
like the same, like we have walked in a circle, haven't we?
我们可能已经在绕圈了
We may have gone in a circle-like direction.
你觉得你能做得更好吗 戴维·克洛科特
You think you could do better, Davy Crockett?
美国的政♥治♥家及战斗英雄
也不会做得更差劲
I can't do worse.
那个...
So...
拉米雷兹的事算是个坏消息
it's tough news about Ramirez.
他不会有事的 只是例行程序而已
He'll be okay. It's a routine procedure.
虽然结果这样 我还是很高兴
I'm glad it worked out this way, though.
不是高兴拉米雷兹生病了
Not that Ramirez got sick, but...
而是很高兴你加入我的小队
I'm glad you're on my team.
最近...
I've been, uh...
我一直在整理一些事
sorting through some stuff lately,
这个过程包括
and a part of that process involves me
向我在乎的人澄清误会
clearing the air with people that I care about,
我欠你一些答案 所以...
and I owe you some answers, so...
很高兴我们能一起相处
it's good that we'll have some time together.
很高兴你解决了自己的问题
I'm glad you're working things out,
但是加入你的小队完全是意料之外
but I didn't plan on this.
你的小队需要第三个人 我又正好有空
Your group needed a third and I was available.
仅此而已
That's it.
我来吧
I got it from here.
谢谢
Thank you.
加密的一次性手♥机♥
Encrypted burner phone.
允许匿名竞价
Allows for anonymous bidding.
这里的人
Folks in this crowd
不是一直都喜欢大肆宣传自己的嗜好
don't always like to advertise their interests.
再则 他们喜欢所有神秘诱人的东西
Plus, they love the cloak-and-dagger of it all.
珍妮·米尔斯
Jenny Mills.
听说你已经不再做收♥购♥了
I'd heard you were no longer in acquisitions.
我仍然有涉足
I still dabble.
乔 这是汉斯·克里斯廷格
Joe, this is Hans Christinger,
他是卖♥♥...
a dealer out of...
目前我到处跑
I'm between places at the moment.
我叫乔·柯尔宾
Joe Corbin.
柯尔宾
Corbin?
奥古斯特的儿子吗
As in August's son?
接手家族事业吗
Following in the family business, are we?
差不多吧
You know, something like that.
你有没有听说过此次的竞拍品
So, what have you heard about the product?
苏美尔残片
Sumerian fragment.
是早期王朝时代的
Early Dynastic period.
拥有着一些
It has some...
迷人的特征
intriguing characteristics.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那是潘朵拉魔盒的一部分
That's part of Pandora's box.
而且上面还留着其残余力量
That thing still has residual energy.
乔 魔盒是潘朵拉的力量来源
Joe, the Box is the source of Pandora's power.
我亲眼近距离见过她使用魔盒的威力
I've seen what she can do with it, up close and personal.
如果她负责收集碎片
If she somehow manages to collect the pieces
将其重新组合
and put it back together...
她和隐秘人就会继续作乱
She and the Hidden One are gonna be back in business.
该死的 那是什么东西
Holy hell, what was that thing?
怪物跑了
Okay, okay.
罗比 保持清醒
Robbie, stay with me.
在这里轻轻按压
Here, just apply pressure.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
发生了什么事
What happened?
遇到郊狼袭击 我们把它赶走了
Coyote. We chased it off.
郊狼
Coyotes?
-这里吗 -是的
- Out here? - Yeah.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
向导身上都带有卫星电♥话♥ 以防万一
The guides carry satphones in case of an emergency.
该死 电♥话♥坏了
Damn it, it's broken.
肯定是遇袭的时候给压坏了
He must have landed on it.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
我们要送他去就医
We got to get him to help.
福斯特 你留下来陪他
Okay, Foster, you stay here with him.
米尔斯你和我来 我们得扎个架子
Mills, you come with me. We got to build something
-把他抬出去 -好的长官
- to get him out of here. - Sir.
好了
All right.
我已经把血止住了
I've got the bleeding under control.
他暂时稳定了
He's stable for now.
好 我们把他轻轻抬起来
All right, let's lift him up gently.
-好 -我们来值第一班
- Okay. - Let us take the first shift.
你去探探路 然后回来引路
You figure out where we're going, lead the way.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
你不是一直在练习使用指南针吗
You're the one been practicing with the compass, right?
我在罗比的相机里找到了一些照片
I found some images on Robbie's camera.
看来他们好像无意间发现了什么
It looks like they stumbled across something,
好像是被什么被封起来的东西
something that had been hidden away.
这些记号♥
Those markings?
是荷兰语
They're Dutch.
估计有四百年了 这是个警告
About 400 years old. It's a warning.
这个词...
That word there...
"弗斯兰德"
Verslinder,
意思是吞噬者
means one devours.
也就是那位喜欢咬人的朋友 所以
As in our bite-happy friend, okay, so...
有个四百多岁的荷兰怪物到处袭击人
we have a 400-year-old Dutch monster on the loose,
但却没办法报♥警♥或呼救
but no way to warn anyone or call for help.
太好了
Great.
我就知道这一趟不会轻松
I thought this was gonna be tough.
有东西在附近
There's something out there.
我们得告诉他到底怎么回事
We need to tell him what's going on.
不能告诉他
We can't tell him.
每次我把别人拉进这个世界
Every time I let somebody into this world,
这些人的生活就毁了
their lives are ruined.
真♥相♥很危险
Truth is dangerous.
不行
No.
我们必须自己解决
We handle this without him.
丹尼
Danny!
能过来一下吗
Can you come over?!
你干什么
What are you doing?
你和雷诺兹把他弄出去
You and Reynolds get him out of here.
我去找这个怪物
I'm going after this thing.
就你自己吗
By yourself?
是这样 我累了
Hey, I'm tired.
能跟我换换吗
Can we switch?
正好大家都休息一下
Yeah, we can all take a break.
不用 其实我不累
No, I'm actually-- I'm good.
那好 你缓口气
Okay, you take a breather.
尽快赶上来
Catch up when you can.
好的
Will do.
小心
Be careful.
女中尉 快啊
Lieutenant, please.
我又是那副表情了 是不是
I'm making that face again, aren't I?
好消息是我们已经两次击退那怪物了
Good news is we've knocked that thing back twice now,
所以他一时半会不会再来了
so it should lay low for a while.
坏消息是它恢复得很快
The bad news is it can regenerate.
也就是说它可能根本杀不死
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表