剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
I recognize her from the personnel files.
艾米丽·凯茨 她和迈耶斯在同一层楼工作
Emily Kates. She worked on the same floor as Meyers.
显然他对她的情感异态反常
Obviously the object of his twisted affection.
她就是他的下一个残杀目标
And his next victim.
我们要赶快行动
We need to move.
凯茨小姐 我们需要你跟我们走
Ms. Kates, we need you to come with us.
钱德勒警探发来一条短♥信♥
Message from Detective Chandler.
依照要求 凯茨小姐在他的保护下很安全
As requested, Miss Kates is safely under his protection.
那就好
Good.
回复他 问他是否有何异常情况
Text him back, ask him if there's any sign of trouble.
我们要知道尼尔森的下落
We need to know where Nelson is.
先排除他不在的地方
We start by eliminating the places he isn't.
发送中
Sending.
我们手上的受感染血液有限
As we have a limited supply of tainted blood,
我只有两个机会阻止开膛手
I have but two chances to stop the Ripper.
假设我有时间装弹的话
Assuming I have time to reload.
我觉得你应该非常擅长用步♥枪♥
I thought you were supposed to be hot stuff with a musket.
跟前膛燧发火枪比起来
I was always a little better
我还是更擅长用燧发手♥枪♥
with a flintlock pistol than a Brown Bess.
但我向你保证...
But I promise you...
我不会失误的
I shall not miss.
看来我们的相似之处不少啊 女中尉
It would seem you and I have even more in common, Lieutenant,
我们都在很小的时候就目击了恶魔
we both witnessed evil at a young age.
我还是男孩的时候 就注定要在黑暗中穿行
Even as a boy, I was destined to cross paths with dark forces.
失去那些挚爱的人
And to lose those for whom I most care.
我会为每一个刀下冤魂复仇
I will avenge every life that blade has taken.
卢迪那有消息吗
Anything from Rudi?
没有
No.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
你好 你正在联♥系♥的是警探卢迪·钱德勒
Hi, you've reached Detective Rudi Chandler
-来自断头谷警♥察♥局 -事情不对劲了
- of the Sleepy Hollow police department. - Something's wrong.
请给我留言
Please leave a message.
坐稳了
Hold on.
卢迪
Rudi?
没有艾米丽的迹象
There's no sign of Emily.
也没有梅叶思先生的
Or Mr. Meyers.
我们得封锁现场
Well, we need to seal up
趁着他还没跑远
this place before he gets too far.
又是两条亡魂 那把刀再次被供上鲜血
Two more kills. The knife has fed again.
他要比之前更加强大了
He'll be more powerful than before.
去拿步♥枪♥
Get the rifle.
尼尔森
Nelson?
别让情况更糟
Don't make this worse!
你打扰了我们
You're interrupting us.
放了她
Release her!
尼尔森 不要...
Nelson, please...
闭嘴
Shut up!
伤害她能改变你被遗弃的命运吗
How will harming her make you any less of an outcast?
你给我退后
You need to back off.
你得和这把刀对你思想的控制做斗争
Fight what that weapon is doing to your mind.
在它完全侵蚀你之前
Before it completely consumes you.
尼尔森 我们知道你感觉被忽视
Nelson, we know you felt ignored.
但是你要知道我们可以救你
But you need to know that we can save you.
我已经被拯救了
I am saved.
他们以前嘲笑我
They used to laugh at me.
你以为现在他们还能继续嘲笑吗
Think they'll laugh at me now?
多么棒啊
How cool is that?
女中尉 保护艾米丽小姐
Lieutenant, protect Miss Emily.
快跑 快跑
Go! Go!
你做了些什么
What did you do?
结束这一切
Ended this.
不要
Oh, no.
克兰
Crane.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
没事的 救护车在路上了
All right. An ambulance is on the way.
别睡着 保持清醒 好吗
Stay with me. Stay with me, okay?
克兰 克兰
Crane. Crane.
告诉我
Tell me.
这感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
感觉到他的生命从你指间流逝
To know that his life is slipping through your fingers.
知道自己现在是一个人了
To know that you're alone now,
要一个人战斗了
alone in this fight of yours,
一个人在这世上独活了
alone in this world.
保持清醒 好吗
Stay with me, okay?
照片
Pictures,
战争纪念品
mementos from the war.
其他的东西都已经给你和艾比或是被扔掉了
Everything else, he already gave to you and Abbie or it got tossed.
没什么能解释
No, there's nothing in here that might explain
为什么碎片如此重要
why the Shard's so important
或是有谁牵涉其中
or who else might be involved.
你♥爸♥爸很信任我 对我无所隐瞒
I was the one your dad trusted with everything.
至少我以为是这样的
At least, I thought so.
你要知道她只是另一个被雇佣的枪手罢了 像兰德尔一样
For all you know, she was just another hired gun, like Randall.
跟随我的脚步
With my moves?
在我以前的那个圈子里交易货物吗
Trading in the same circles I used to?
总之我们拿到了碎片
Hey, we got the Shard back.
这终归就是胜利啊 对吧
A win's a win, right?
这女孩是有几把刷子
Look, the girl had some game,
但这不意味着她为我父亲工作啊
but that doesn't mean that she worked for my dad
她甚至不一定认识他呢
or even knew the man.
你父亲的生平如迷宫一般难以捉摸清楚
Your dad's life was a maze of secrets.
我觉得咱们撞上一个大秘密了
I feel like we just stumbled on a big one.
我已经开始习惯了
Yeah, well, I'm getting pretty used to that.
听着
Look...
既然我拜托你展示给我这个世界 所以...
I asked you to show me this world, so...
不管线索指到哪里
wherever that leads,
不管有什么发现 我都跟你一起
whatever we learn, I am with be you.
你以为我要放弃了吗
You think I'm gonna quit now,
在刚刚有了进展的时候吗
when it's just getting interesting?
会有更多的人打碎片的主意 乔
More people are gonna come after this thing, Joe.
我们得搞清他们是谁 这样才能抢占先机
We got to get ahead of that by figuring out who they are.
先从她开始
Starting with her.
晚餐我去不了了
I need a rain check on dinner.
经过今天的事 我猜你也去不了了
After the day you had, I don't doubt it.
恭喜你 帮助警局找到了他们的想找人
Congrats on helping the local PD get their man.
听起来他是个一级疯狂份子
Sounds like he was a Grade A lunatic.
他要在泰瑞顿精神疗养院待很长一段时间了
He'll be in Tarrytown Psych for a long time.
一杯
One.
情况是这样的
Here's the thing:
当初在联调局学院
at the academy,
我们互相督促着进步
we helped push each other, made each other better.
我会想着找出一个方法
I'd like to try to find a way
能让两个人互相得利
to keep that working for the both of us.
然而当时那样可行 因为我们是平辈
Now, that worked then because we were equals.
而现在
Now...
你是老大
you're the boss.
你跟我不以同一条道上的人了 丹尼
You're on a different track than I am, Danny.
只过比你早入行了几年
Just a few years ahead of you, that's all.
我们都明白 你和我一样都是优秀的探员
We both know you're just as good an agent as I am.
我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is,
我们继续互相照料对方
we keep working off each other,
相互帮助
have each other's backs,
我们能有一番成就
we can do a lot of damage.
没必要让陈年旧事成为阻碍
What happened between us doesn't have to get in the way.
谢谢你开口了
Glad you said something
因为我也在这么想
'cause it was on my mind, too.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
随时欢迎
Anytime.
女中尉吗
Lieutenant?
医生给你开了强烈的镇静剂 悠着点
They got you on some powerful stuff, so take it easy.
世界上有那么多乌烟瘴气的东西
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表