剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
他曾是英国♥军♥官
who was the commanding British officer
带兵占领过纽约市
stationed in occupied New York City--
听说他召唤了一只低语幽灵
had raised a whispering wraith
为了拔除殖民地派来的奸细
in order to root out colonial spies.
通过黑暗的仪式
A dark ceremony,
人体宿主将与魅影相结合
in which a human host is bonded with demonic shadows.
看这里
And here...
这个缩写 "MC"
these initials, M.C.
前面提到的这个可怜的宿主
The host in question was an unfortunate wretch
名叫马库斯·柯林斯
named Marcus Collins.
-你朋友吗 -变节者
- A friend of yours? - Turncoat.
违背了为自♥由♥而战之誓言的无♥耻♥恶徒
A rank, base villain who reneged on his vow to fight for liberty.
看来不是朋友
Not a friend.
看来他不仅被豪招降
It appears he was not only turned by Howe,
还货真价实地变了形
but literally transformed,
被派出去刺杀旧日战友
sent out to kill his fellows.
那都是勇敢的人
Brave souls,
甘愿用生命换取这些情报
with a secret worth dying for.
也就是豪将军的作战计划
General Howe's battle plans.
如果这些人能成功将这些情报传达出去...
Had these men lived to deliver that information...
数千生命就能免于罹难
thousands of lives would have been spared.
华盛顿已不再相信马库斯·柯林斯的忠诚
Washington lost confidence in Marcus Collins' loyalty--
他担心豪将军会获得其他情报人员的身份
feared General Howe might learn the identities of the other agents.
我受命将他们营救出来
I was tasked with their extraction.
我出席了豪将军驻地的一次活动
I attended an event at the billeted quarters of General Howe,
我将在那里和高级间谍取得联♥系♥
where I was to make contact with the spymaster,
而这高级间谍不是别人 正是我的忠实战友
none other than my constant companion in adventure,
贝琪·罗斯
Betsy Ross.
这位小姐可否赏光和我跳支舞
Would the lady grant me the honor?
先生您太客气了
The gentleman is too kind.
我万分荣幸
The honor is all mine.
你来搞什么鬼 克兰
What the hell are you doing, Crane?
要是被人认出来 你会被当做逃兵枪决的
If anyone recognizes you, you'll be shot as a deserter.
我不会逗留太久
I shan't be here long enough.
你也不会
And neither will you.
你的身份暴露了
You cover's been blown.
马库斯·柯林斯叛变了
Marcus Collins is a turncoat.
我们必须赶紧警告其他人
We must warn the others.
我们手里的秘密对战局有无比重要的价值
The secrets we share are invaluable to the war effort.
还有多少人和你一起潜伏在此
How many are embedded with you?
两个人
Two men.
一个假扮做豪的男仆
One poses as Howe's valet,
另一个是那边的小提琴演奏者
the other, that violin player.
豪在往这边看呢
Howe is looking this way.
他认识你吗 克兰
Does he know you, Crane?
我们多年以前见过一面
We met many years ago,
那时我刚刚抵达新大♥陆♥
when I first arrived on these shores.
我来对付他
I'll handle him.
你去警告其他人 快去
And warn the others. Go.
我们一小时后在马厩碰头
We'll meet at the stables in an hour.
将军...
General...
我还没来得及感谢您办的这个精彩舞会呢
I haven't had the chance to thank you for this delightful party.
请您稍等
In a moment.
有位故人我要去会一会
There is someone I must have words with first.
良辰一去难再回啊
When a moment passes, it is gone forever.
倒不妨停上一停
Or one can stop and take...
细细品味
full advantage of it.
我都开始要担心你了
I was beginning to worry.
你这身衣服 贝琪...
Your clothing, Betsy...
我告诉过你我来对付豪了
I told you I'd handle Howe.
不是那么回事啦 亲爱的
Not like that, my dear.
你去备马 我去叫其他人
Ready the horses while I look for the others.
他们死了 克兰
They're dead, Crane.
都死了
Both of them.
是你吗 你这两面三刀的恶贼
Is that you, you traitorous wretch?
别鬼鬼祟祟地躲着 马库斯·柯林斯
Come out of the shadows, Marcus Collins.
有胆出来见我吗
Come out and face me!
我定要砍了你的狗头 马库斯·柯林斯
I'll have your head, Marcus Collins!
这边
This way.
一经发现 立即击毙
Fire on sight!
贝琪 快来
Betsy, come on!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我怎能不好
How could I not be?
看来当年杀我战友的那个恶灵
And now, it seems the same dire wraith who killed my fellows
又出来袭扰断头谷了
stalks the streets of Sleepy Hollow.
也就是说这个怪物专门揪出
So this creature was sent to root out spies
藏有秘密的间谍 那是在过去
who shared a secret, then.
不过现在他也许会遵循同样的手法
He may have the same M.O.
精彩的推断 女中尉
An excellent supposition, Lieutenant.
埃弗雷特打给联调局的电♥话♥中有几人的声音
The voices on Everett's call to the FBI.
一位无名女士 和一个叫威廉姆斯的人
An unnamed woman and a man named Williams.
而且埃弗雷特在镇上的
And Everett worked as an accountant
审计办公室里当会计
at the county comptroller's office.
如果他们是同事
If they were coworkers,
那他也许就是恶灵的下一个受害者
they may be the wraith's next victims.
就是他
Here he is.
理查德·威廉姆斯
理查德·威廉姆斯
Richard Williams.
搜寻阿努比斯碎片
嗨 乔
Hey, Joe.
什么
What?
不不不 别报♥警♥
No, no, no. Don't call the police.
我马上过去
I'll-I'll be right there.
我第一次来你这时 我还以为你刚刚狂欢过
When I first got to your place, I thought you had a wild party
我还想问你怎么不邀请我呢
and I was like, why didn't she invite me?
然后我发现你的锁被砸了
And then I noticed the busted lock.
你大老远来这里做什么
What were you doing way out here in the first place?
我只是把一些你留在我父亲的
No, I was bringing over some stuff
木屋里的东西送过来
you left up in my dad's cabin.
伸头往里看了看 就发现了这一团乱
Just poked my head in, saw the mess.
多谢你
Thanks for this.
他...
Hey, he...
他对你比对我更像一个父亲
he was as much a father to you as he was to me.
不管是谁做的 这事不像是入室盗窃
You know, whoever did this, it doesn't look like a B&E's.
他们更像是在找什么东西
It's more like they were searching for something?
推理小说《百事通布朗》主人公
很机智嘛 你这百事通布朗
That's very astute, Encyclopedia Brown.
是的
Yeah, well,
你和艾比也许是他的门徒
you and Abbie may have been his protogenes,
但我继承了他作为警♥察♥的查案直觉
but I inherited some of my dad's cop instincts.
我看得出来你对我有所隐瞒
Like, I can tell when you're holding back.
说吧 你到底惹上什么事情了
Come on, what are you mixed up in?
没什么
Nothing.
真的
Really.
我最近已经非常低调了
I've been keeping it super low key lately.
那你和你姐姐是怎么回事
What is it with you and your sister anyway?
我跟你说 就算我爸
Look, you know, just 'cause my dad
他不想让我参与调查那些怪人怪事
kept me on the outside of his investigation
但这并不意味着你也要把我置之事外
into the strange and stranger, doesn't mean you have to.
柯尔宾把我和艾比扯进去
Corbin led Abbie and I down a path
是因为我们本来就身处其中
'cause we were already on it.
我们没得选
And not by choice.
好吧 随便你怎么说 米尔斯
Okay, you can slice it any way you want, Mills.
我不像你有机会能全面了解我父亲
Look, you knew a side of him that I never got to know.
但现在我已经回到镇上快六个月了
But I've been back in town almost six months.
我觉得你可以让我参与这些事了
I figured at some point, you might let me in.
但这不是儿戏啊 乔
It's not fun and games, Joe.
会死人的
People die.
我知道啊 我爸爸就是牺牲者之一
Yeah, and my father was one of them.
但他可不是闷着头瞎打误撞
Look, he wasn't just stumbling around in the dark.
他是有任务在身的
He was on a mission.
他派你到世界各地为他追查案情
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表