剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, you want honesty.
我为你骄傲 米尔斯探员
I'm proud of you, Agent Mills.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我知道你已经准备好下一段旅程了
I know you're ready for the next adventure.
怎么了
What?
克兰怎样了
What happens to Crane?
你知道他还在试图救你回去
You know he's still trying to get you back.
他永远不会放弃的 他总会找到办法
He'll never give up; he always finds a way.
是啊 这点你俩相同 不是吗
Yeah, well, you two have that in common, don't you?
你已经带他前行得够远了 艾比
You've taken him as far as you can, Abbie.
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
介意我失陪一会儿吗
would you excuse me for a minute?
我要去给我儿子买♥♥杯酒
I'm gonna go buy my son a beer.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
鲜血
Blood!
战争
War.
饥荒
Famine.
贫穷
Poverty.
在我们灵魂中蠢蠢欲动的疾病
A clawing sickness in our souls.
难怪你们要寻求援助
No wonder you seek succor.
请你离开
I must ask you to leave.
这世界已经变成一个骇人之地
This world has become a terrifying place.
你们想要祛除恐惧
You want to push your fears aside,
但恐惧无处不在
but they are all around you.
欢庆吧
Rejoice!
因为我来了
For I have come.
我只需要你们的爱戴
And all I ask is for your love,
你们的崇拜
your adoration,
你们的尊敬
your respect.
我能带走你们的恐惧
I can take your fears away
我也能把它们散布到你们门前
or I can send them slavering to your door.
尽管我深爱着他
Though I loved him dearly,
他却不爱我
he loved me not.
我深信着他
I trusted him dearly.
他却不信任我
He trusted me not.
现在他死了
Now he lies dead.
死了 死了 死了
Dead, dead, dead.
潘朵拉
Pandora!
艾比...
Abbie...
把她送回来
bring her back.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I do not?
萨麦尔
Samael,
亚巴顿
Abbaddon,
天启黑暗骑士
Dark Rider of the Apocalypse,
我唤你前来
I call you forth.
无头骑士
Horseman!
我唤你前来只为一事
I called you forth with a purpose.
有一个共同的敌人
A common enemy.
我之前瞬间就战胜了你
I made very quick work of you before,
这次也会一样
and I will do it again.
你上次打败他是因为他没有展现真正的实力
You defeated him absent his true power.
等等 如果你给他头颅
Wait, if you give him the head,
天启不就开始了吗
doesn't the apocalypse begin?
是摩洛克的天启
Moloch's Apocalypse.
摩洛克已经死了
Moloch's dead.
死亡化身
Avatar of Death!
杀了她
End her.
在那儿
There!
你觉得他能打败她吗
You think he has a chance against her?
他是死亡的化身
He is the embodiment of death.
没必要争斗
No need to fight.
我身边用得上一个你这样魁梧的绅士
I could use a strapping gentleman like you by my side.
不
Oh, no.
他自己一人做不到
He can't do it on his own.
待在这
Stay here.
克兰
Crane!
你感觉到了吗 见证者
Do you feel that, Witness?
疼痛
The pain...
迷失
the loss...
恐惧
the fear!
克兰
Crane!
我失去了她 我失去了她
I lost her. I lost her.
我失去了艾比
I lost Abbie.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
她与你同在
She is with you.
她牺牲了自己
She sacrificed herself
以换取你能继续战斗
so that you could be here
赢得胜利
and win the day.
别让她的牺牲付诸东流
Don't you dare let that be for nothing.
总有别的办法的
There is always another way.
骑士
Horseman!
够了
Enough!
都结束了
It's over.
今晚已经有太多的杀戮
Enough death for one night.
走吧
Leave.
看来死亡终于还是
Death wins in the end,
战胜了一切...
it seems...
即便对于一位女神来说亦如此
even for a goddess.
你爱她 是吗
You love her, don't you?
她是你的希望
She is your hope...
你的一切
your everything.
我从你身边将她夺走了
I took her from you.
放了她
Let her out.
现在就放了她
Let her out now.
已经结束了
It's over.
她从来就不在盒子里
She was never inside it.
她死了
She's dead.
死了 消失了
Dead and gone.
魔盒...
The Box...
马上就要再次爆♥炸♥了
it's gonna explode again.
-快 -好的
- Quickly. - Okay.
快点
Quickly!
克兰
Crane.
艾比
Abbie.
开门
Unlock the door.
我们回家
Let's go home.
你得回去 克兰
You're going back, Crane.
我们没多少时间
We don't have long.
是时候告别了
It's time to say good-bye.
不
No.
不 艾比
No, Abbie.
艾比 不要
Abbie, don't.
艾比
Abbie!
我看到魔盒带走你了
I saw the Box take you.
是的
It did.
它利用了我的灵魂
Used my soul,
但是现在魔盒已经碎了
but now the Box is broken to bits,
多亏了你
you saw to that.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
我们...
We...
是永恒之魂 克兰
are Eternal Souls, Crane.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我还没全弄明白
Well, I don't really know myself,
但我知道我不能走入光明之中
but I couldn't go into the light.
有个老朋友
There was an old friend there,
告诉我我的使命结束了
who came to tell me that my job is done.
还有这个地方
And this place...
这是哪里
Where are we?
这里是生死之间的停留之所
It's a waiting room between life and death.
我受到了召唤
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表