剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
- We shouldn't even be here. - All right, slow down. Okay,
-我们该走了 -我们正在侵蚀这座古墓
- We got to go. - We are contaminating the site.
我们把所有东西都搬回杰斐逊实验室好吗
We'll get everything back to the Jeffersonian, okay?
克兰 我们走吧
Let's go, Crane. Get out of there.
你不担心他们吗
You're not worried about them?
不担心 他们的怀疑态度是无止境的
Hardly, their skepticism is interminable.
她驳斥摩洛克的存在 把他解释成有皮肤病的高个子
She dismissed Moloch as a tall man with a skin condition.
尽管确实有我们需要担心的事情
Though we do have cause for worry.
我想我找到了幽魂军团的弱点
I believe I have discovered the Draugur's weakness.
这有什么不好呢
And that's bad because...?
我们不得不将断头谷焚为平地
We'll have to burn Sleepy Hollow to the ground.
只有一个原因解释 为什么华盛顿要
There can be only one reason why Washington would deploy
在国会大厦地下安置如此凶险的机关
such volatile ordnance right under the Capitol.
它是一个陷阱...
It was a trap...
-针对特定威胁而设 -幽魂
- built for a very specific threat. - The Draugur.
自从豪成了他们的指挥官
And since Howe was their commander,
幸存下来的人都在试图
anyone that survived would try to rescue
-找到他们长官的身体 -如此一来
- their master's body. - And, in doing so,
他们就要面对他们唯一的弱点
would be faced with their only weakness,
希腊之火
Greek fire.
没错 布纳恩说那不过是燃♥烧♥弹♥而已
Yeah, Brennan said it was just some kind of napalm.
我们也能弄到那些东西
We'll get our hands on some.
这又如何对小镇造成威胁呢
Why would that pose a threat to the town?
因为希腊之火比什么燃♥烧♥弹♥危险太多了
Because Greek fire is far more sinister than your napalm.
水浇不灭 沙埋不熄
It cannot be extinguished by water or by sand.
一旦被释放 不烧光一切它不会停止
Once unleashed, it burns until nothing remains.
当年曼哈顿岛上的发生的事情
As I believe it was remonstrated
足以为我们警示
on the isle of Manhattan.
贝茜·罗斯当时带领着一帮难民
Betsy Ross was leading patriot refugees
通过一个密道逃离曼哈顿岛
off the island via a series of hidden tunnels.
-克兰 -贝茜
- Crane. - Betsy.
我从豪的营房♥过来
I come from Howe's encampment.
他活着 并且不愿意放弃这个城市
He lives. And he refuses to relinquish the city.
我们接收的命令已经改变了
Our orders have changed.
我要出城去
I'm to get out of the city
赶在应对措施展开之前
before countermeasures are deployed.
-什么应对措施 -伊卡伯德 别问了
- What countermeasures? - Ichabod, please.
没时间了
There's no time.
你说如果措施是希腊之火...
You're saying if the countermeasure was Greek fire...
是的 女中尉
Yes, Lieutenant.
那我们面对的就不是常规军队
Then we were not facing conventional forces...
而是幽魂的精英队
...but a cadre of Draugul.
英国被入侵几个小时之后
Merely hours after the British invaded,
整个纽约城就被大火湮灭
the city was set ablaze in the Great Fire of New York,
而大火的起因则成了一个谜
the cause of which remained a mystery...
一直到现在
until now.
华盛顿别无选择 他面对的是一个僵尸军队
Washington had no choice-- he was facing a zombie army.
豪用死人建立了一个不可摧毁的军队
Howe desecrated the dead to build an unstoppable army,
这就需要一个无敌的武器
one which required an indomitable weapon
才能阻止
in order to stop it.
而现在我们也陷入了相同的困境
And now we are faced with a similar dilemma.
这方法不可行
That's not an option.
好吧
Fine.
那我们另寻它法
Then we find another way.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
你该说什么
What do you say?
嘣
Boo!
艾普莉 慢一点
April, slow down!
艾普莉
April!
艾普莉
April?!
艾普莉 你在哪儿 宝贝儿
April, where are you, sweetie?
艾普莉
April!
你妈妈在哪里 亲爱的
And where is your mother, dear?
你如果走丢了 她会伤心死的
It would break her heart if she lost you.
你也不想丢掉你的糖果吧
And you don't want to lose your treats.
我小时候从来没有吃过糖果
We never had sweets when I was a girl.
将军
General...
你的人准备集♥合♥了吗
Are your men prepared to assemble?
当最后一缕阳光消逝之时...
When the last sunbeam sets...
勇往直前 大开杀戒吧
...go forth and slaughter.
十五分钟后就日落了
The sun sets in 15 minutes,
那时整个镇上的人都会出门
at which point the whole town will be out on the street.
-你们把这些叫什么 -手持火筒
- So, what did you call these things? - Cheirosiphones.
旧时希腊的武器
A post-Hellenic weapon
专门用来容纳希腊之火
designed specifically to deploy Greek fire.
我们准备了十加仑的量 但一旦它点燃
We've mixed ten gallons of the stuff, but once it lights,
我们要怎么扑灭
how do we put out the blaze?
我们把他们引入隧♥道♥
We draw them into the tunnels.
如果我们可以让幽魂待在地下
If we can contain the Draugur underground,
就不用冒险烧掉整个镇子
we do not risk burning the town.
等等 我错过我们怎么把他们引入地下这一步了
Wait, I missed how we get them down there in the first place.
我来做诱饵
I shall be bait.
将军讨厌我
The general loathes me
相爱相杀至死不渝 而他走到哪里...
with a sempiternal fervor, and where he goes...
幽魂就会跟到哪里
the Draugur follow.
妈妈 看 是军人
Hey, Mom! Look! Soldiers!
快看这个啊
Hey, check this out.
军装真帅
Cool costumes!
集♥合♥... 立定
Company... halt!
快来看看啊
Whoa! Take a look at that!
准备
Ready, men!
瞄准
Aim!
开火
Fire!
这里
Over here!
所有人 快走 那边 快点 快走
Everybody, move! That way! Come on! Move!
豪将军
General Howe.
你想找的是我
I'm the one you want.
我们做个了结吧
Let's end this.
你就这点能耐吗 将军
Is that the best you've got, General?
我希望你知道自己现在在做什么 克兰
I hope you know what you're doing, Crane.
就是现在
Now!
烧死他们
Let 'em burn!
来得真及时 谢谢
Oh... Timely assist. Thank you.
待会儿再夸我 我们快走
Compliments later. Let's move.
克兰
Crane!
你的军队失败了 豪
Your army's defeated, Howe!
结束了
It's over.
我很久以前就该了断此事了
I should have ended this, long ago...
我不会让你得逞的
I will not give you the satisfaction...
叛徒
Turncoat.
真是英勇的战斗 将军
A valiant battle, General.
现在
And now...
还有一朵花苞要绽放
...one more bud to blossom,
又一个恐惧将要肆虐
one more fear to sting.
爱
Love...
伴随胜利而来
is what the victors bring.
真高兴杰斐逊实验室决定
I'm glad to hear the Jeffersonian's decided
接管华盛顿的墓地
to take Washington's tomb under its jurisdiction.
我还是先从清理凝固汽油开始吧
Oh, I'd start by getting rid of the napalm first.
杰斐逊实验室希望在墓穴挖掘工作上
The Jeffersonian would love your help
得到您的帮助 克兰先生
with the excavation, Mr. Crane.
荣幸之至
Ooh. Well, I'm flattered,
但我眼下正在翻新属于我自己的
but I am in the process of renovating
一处有历史意义的财产
a historical property of my own.
太遗憾了 墓穴中还有诸多谜团
Too bad. The site poses more than a few questions.
如果殖民时期的美国人就有希腊火♥药♥
If colonial Americans had Greek fire,
为什么不在独♥立♥战争中使用呢
why didn't they use it during the battles of the Revolution?
而且你也没有解释清楚
And you still didn't sufficiently explain
你为什么会有华盛顿的信件
how you came across Washington's letter.
别纠结了 骨头... 别纠结了
Let it go, Bones, just... let it go.
再次感谢你们的帮助
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表