剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Thanks again for your help.
感谢的话就免了
You know what, don't mention it.
但下次你们要是找到个死亡陷阱
But next time you find a death trap,
先提醒我们一声 好吗
just give us a heads-up first, all right?
当然 我们保证
Oh, yes, we shall. You have our word.
你没事吧 克兰
You okay, Crane?
我知道再见豪对你来说肯定不容易
I know seeing Howe must have been difficult.
其实有种解脱的感觉
Oh, I feel relieved.
他现在已成为我能放下的过去了
He's a part of my past I can put behind me.
哪怕是过去的亡魂也必须要休息一下
Even the ghosts of the past have to take a break.
但是... 有时候还是需要他人鼓励一下的
But... sometimes they need a little push.
我没懂你意思
I don't follow.
佐伊 联♥系♥她
Zoe. Call her.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good one.
柯林斯女士 我是伊卡伯德·克兰
Miss Corinth, it is Ichabod Crane.
伊卡伯德
Ichabod.
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
来电显示真是厉害
Uh, caller identification is a marvel.
不 不不
No. No, no.
我...只是在想...
I... I was merely wondering...
如果今晚您没有什么计划...
if you have no prior engagement this evening...
我很荣幸护送您和我一同享用晚餐
I would be honored to escort you to supper.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
是的 请坐
Yeah. Take a seat.
帮我把门关上好吗
Can you shut the door for me, please?
我只想说... 我非常感激
Uh... I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you
你能邀请我加入
offering me a spot on the team.
我知道这几周很忙 但我能应付
I know it's been a hectic few weeks, but I can handle it.
加班加点我也乐意
Burn the candle at both ends if I have to.
我想加入
I want in.
是吗 现在问题稍微有点复杂
Yeah? Well, it may be a little more complicated than that,
因为看起来你好像已经卷进来了
because it looks like you already are a part of it.
我盯上的人
The man I'm working to take down,
名叫阿提库斯·内文斯
his name is Atticus Nevins.
照片上这个女人 也就是你妹妹
And the woman in the photo is the one your sister
和她那个急救员朋友见的人
and her EMT friend are meeting with?
她是内文斯的得力副手
She's his top operative.
所以我想问 这到底是怎么回事
So I ask, what the hell is going on here?
[《识骨寻踪》联动集]
断头谷
第三季 第五集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表