剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
I need them now.
我真心希望
I was really, really hoping
你这次不是在戏弄我
that you were not playing me this whole time.
控制好你的情绪 见证者
Control yourself, Witness.
结界...
The barrier...
乔 所有这一切
Joe, all of it,
都是骗局
was a con
这样你就能把你万恶的魔盒
so you could put your damn
重新组合在一起了
Box back together?
也许对抗诸神时我有些不磊落
I may be devious at a scale that rivals the gods,
但我向你保证
but I assure you,
在此时此刻 我并无他图
at this moment, I have no secret motive.
这能看作是自谦么
Is that supposed to be self-deprecating?
别再编故事了
Stop your lies.
你不明白
You do not understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
是我的错
It's my fault.
这都是我的错
All of it.
吾爱的被困
My love's entrapment.
彼时 以及此时
Then, and now.
是我告诉从前那些人类仆从们
It was I who told the human servants long ago
纹章的力量
of the Emblem's power.
为了让他们在我们的联合中感到安全
To make them feel safe in our alliance.
我从没想过他们会用符号♥来对抗他
I never thought they would use it against him.
但他们确实这样做了
But they did.
我在人间
I walked the earth
穿行4000年 试图从他们的囚禁中
4,000 years, trying to release him
解救他...
from their imprisonment...
...只是一再重蹈覆辙
...only to err again.
因为我知道你拥有它
Because I knew you had it.
我知道你有符号♥
I knew you had the Emblem,
我没告诉他
and I did not tell him.
你必须做出选择
You must make a choice.
我们的时间所剩无几
We have only moments left.
艾比 他快死了
Abbie, he's dying.
女中尉
Lieutenant...
女中尉
Lieutenant!
乔 柯尔宾先生
Joe... Master Corbin.
有什么问题吗
What's wrong?
是我告诉从前那些人类仆从们
It was I who told the human servants long ago,
符号♥的力量
of the Emblem's power.
我知道你拥有它
I knew you had it.
我知道你有符号♥
I knew you had the Emblem.
我没告诉他
And I did not tell him.
他们尽力了
They tried.
冒着极大的风险
At great peril.
她竟然知道
She knew.
无所不能并非永远等同于...
Omnipotence isn't always equal to...
智慧
Wisdom.
及时行乐吧
Enjoy the moment.
我想我会的
I believe I will.
因为这可能是我的最后时光了
As it is likely to be my last.
没错 这就行了
Yes. This is right.
起作用了
It's working.
克兰
Crane...
乔
Joe...
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe...
克兰
Crane!
女中尉
Lieutenant!
等等 等等 我看到你了
Wait, wait, wait... I saw you.
通过苏拉的纹章 我看到了你
Through the Emblem of Thura, I saw you.
你和潘朵拉在一起
You were with Pandora.
我以为我失去了一切
I thought all was lost.
并没有
Not quite.
谢谢你 女中尉
Well, thank you, Lieutenant.
看来你又救了我一命
It seems yet again, I owe you for my life.
我这数着呢
I'm keeping count.
坏消息是
Bad news,
潘朵拉又找回了一片墨盒碎片
Pandora has a piece of her Box back.
隐秘人呢
Hidden One?
重回隐秘
Hidden once more.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
纹章
The Emblem.
纹章已经被毁掉了
The Emblem has been destroyed.
我们现在没有任何办法抵挡敌人的力量了
We now have nothing to shield us from our enemies.
你刚刚和一个神面对面还活了下来
You just faced a god and lived to tell the tale.
在任何史书里都算得上是一场胜利
That is a win in any book.
是啊
Yes...
等等 隐秘人
Wait... the... the Hidden One.
隐秘人向我揭示了一些
The Hidden One revealed to me
完全不曾料到的信息
some rather unexpected information.
女中尉
Lieutenant,
我们见证者的职责
our mantle as Witnesses...
是在血脉中代代相传的
it is passed down through our bloodlines.
-所以我们的祖先... -我知道
- So all of our ancestors... - I know.
我知道 这一切实在是
I know, it is all rather...
那是什么姿势呀
What is that?
心灵爆♥炸♥
Mind blown?
还是脑袋爆♥炸♥
Head exploding?
我不知道 我很饿
I don't know. I'm very hungry.
甜甜圈店全天候营业的
Donut Man is open 24 hours,
你应该去饱餐一顿
and I think you've earned it.
你真是个好人
You are a very good person.
坐吧 硬汉
Sit, tough guy.
感觉如何
How you doing?
很糟是吧
That bad.
我去给你拿杯喝的吧
Why don't I get you a drink?
你说了那几个字
You said the words.
那三个字
All three of them.
我说了吗
Did I?
我怎么没记得
I don't really recall.
我记得你貌似还要给我钥匙
I think you also offered me a key.
乔 我知道这些话实在不容易说出口
Yeah, see, Joe, there's no easy way to say this,
但是...
but, um...
我的钥匙是给食人恶魔的
I offered that key to the Wendigo.
所以问题就在这儿了
So here's the problem:
现在 我的意思是 鉴于我异常糟糕的感觉
Now, just... I mean, based on how crappy I feel,
以及潘朵拉从我体内提取的魔气
and how much monster-ness Pandora ripped out of me,
我有种感觉
I have a feeling
我终于完全摆脱食人恶魔了
I'm finally cured of that thing.
希望我能帮得到你
Wish I could help.
跟你说 我还在考虑
You know, I was also thinking about getting
重新组个乐队
my old band back together.
希望你不要介意
I hope that's not gonna be a problem.
-额... -我们只需要
- Ooh... - I mean, we'd only want
每周三天晚上在这里练习
to practice over here, like, three nights a week,
-最多四天 -我还是...
- maybe four, max. - I'll just...
-我能把钥匙拿回来吗 -我们声音也不大
- Can I get that back? - And we're not really that loud.
-好吧其实挺吵的 -你还是把钥匙给我吧
- We're kind of loud. - Maybe just give me the key back.
-你来拿啊 -你别闹
- Come and get it. - Yeah, no...
快把钥匙还给我
I think I need back my key.
给我钥匙
Give me the key.
给我
Give it...
乔 快给我
Joe, give me...
吾爱
My love.
你归来了
You've returned.
是你拯救了我
It was you that saved me.
你真是世间最狡猾的人
You are the most devious of creatures.
你将我们的敌人玩弄于股掌中
The way you played our enemies,
让他们拱手奉上
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表