剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
王后
Queen.
王后
Queen?
绝对是耍诈
Pure chicanery.
好了大棋圣 快点去修复潘朵拉的盒子
Okay, Bobby Fischer, let's go fix Pandora's box.
我来过这个区域
I've been in this section before.
我还以为只是古代壁纸之类的
I thought it was just... ancient wallpaper.
根据潘朵拉的指示
According to Pandora's instructions,
这不仅仅如此
'tis much more than that.
这里
Here.
鸟
Bird.
女猎人
Huntress.
沙漏
Hourglass.
太阳
Sun.
这肯定能指引我们去内室
This must lead to an inner chamber.
克兰
Crane.
贝琪
Betsy.
没有呼吸 没有脉搏
No breath, no pulse.
我很抱歉 克兰
I'm sorry, Crane.
好吧
Yes, well,
这里肯定是
this must have been where
上帝之眼存放的地方
the Eye of Providence was kept.
魔法物品能够保持
Magical properties would have kept her...
她的尸体完整
...remains intact.
我之前就在神庙和陵寝间乱逛
I had the whole temple and the Catacombs to wander.
她被困在这房♥间里几个世纪了
She was trapped in this room for centuries.
她的结局不该是这样
She deserved a better end than this.
至少现在我知道真♥相♥
At least now I know the truth.
爸爸 我不确定你想给我看什么
Look, dad, I'm not sure what it is you wanted to show me,
但是我必须向你解释下你看到的事情
but I have to explain what you just saw.
你男朋友是食人恶魔
Your boyfriend is a Wendigo.
超自然事物
The supernatural?
怪物
Monsters?
这些事我全都知道
I know all about them.
知道多久了
For how long?
早在你和阿比盖尔出生之前
Since before you and Abigail were born.
-什么 -很抱歉没告诉你们
- What?! - I-I'm sorry I couldn't tell you,
但是我是有原因的
but I had my reasons.
半个头颅 黑曜石剑
Half skull, obsidian blade.
加一点他的血液 念几句咒语
Just add some of his blood and say the words.
你知道肖尼人的咒语吗
You know the Shawnee incantation?
当然知道 但是...
Yes, of course I do, but...
好姑娘
Good girl.
那好 为了以防万一
Okay, just in case...
我们会带上这个
we'll bring this.
这是原型弹道枪
It's a prototype ballistics weapon.
几乎能干掉任何物种
It'll pretty much take down any species,
但是威力巨大无比
but it packs a punch,
万不得已时才能使用 听到了吗
so last resort only, do you hear me?
你知道多少事
How much do you know?
我和艾比的事
About me and Abbie?
还有
About...
克兰的事
about Crane?
你早就认识柯尔宾和内文斯
You knew Corbin and Nevins.
这张照片是我拍的
I was the one who took that picture.
什么 爸爸
What... Dad...
珍妮弗
Jennifer,
我知道你有很多问题
I know you have a million questions,
我保证会一个个给你解答
and I promise I will answer every one,
但是现在我们要救乔
but right now we need to save Joe.
这是我欠奥古斯特·柯尔宾的
I owe August Corbin that much.
我们应该给她办个仪式
We should give her a ceremony.
说几句话
Just a few words.
让她的灵魂得以安息
Let her soul be at peace.
我觉得这样没用
I don't think that's gonna work.
女中尉 我们必须铭记她做出的牺牲
Please, Lieutenant, we must honor her sacrifice.
不 克兰 我说没用的是因为她还没死
No, Crane, I mean it's not gonna work because she isn't dead.
贝琪
Betsy?
伊卡伯德
Ichabod...
是你吗
is that you?
你精神不错 吾爱
You look well, my love.
不要...
Do not...
假装你爱我
pretend that you love me.
你从没爱过我
You never did.
真♥相♥就在你眼前 从你看到我的第一眼
The truth was in front of your eyes from the moment
怜悯我的那一刻开始
you first took pity on me.
其他真神将我囚禁
The other gods kept me imprisoned
不是没有原因的
for very good reasons.
因为这与仁慈 宽容
Reasons that had nothing to do with benevolence,
或是爱
or mercy
都毫无关系
or love.
我只爱
All I've ever loved
力量
was power.
当最后一颗沙粒掉落时
When the last grain passes through,
我将会取你性命
I will take your life.
千刀万剐
Slowly.
这是最后一个
Okay, that was the last one.
为什么没起变化
Why isn't anything happening?
不知道
I don't know.
她说会自动生效的
She said it would just start up.
胆大包天
You would dare?!
你找到了我的信
You found my letter...
就在河上
on the river.
很
Quite...
混乱
the mess.
我和华盛顿侥幸逃脱
Washington and I were lucky to escape it.
伊卡伯德 我总是很高兴见到你
Ichabod, you are a sight for sore eyes.
虽然你看起来
Although you look...
不同了 你的...
different, your...
-头发 -没错 剪短了
- hair is... - Yes, it's shorter.
更利索了
Cleaner.
没错 贝琪
Right, Betsy,
上次见到你的时候 你和华盛顿将军
last I saw, you and General Washington
正要穿越特伦顿
were crossing to Trenton.
对不起
Oh, my apologies.
请允许我向你介绍艾比盖尔·米尔斯女士
Allow me to introduce Miss Abigail Mills.
这位
This is...
伊丽莎白·罗斯女士
Miss Elizabeth Ross.
追踪器显示他离这不远
Tracker puts him half a mile out.
他正向这里来
He's headed this way.
你为什么亏欠柯尔宾·奥古斯特
Why do you owe it to August Corbin?
是交换条件
That was the deal.
离开你对我来说艰难无比
It killed me to leave but...
但那是为了保护你
it was for your own protection.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-他要来了 -好
- He's coming. - Okay.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry about this, babe.
天空中之神啊
求你赐我战士 助我一臂之力
解除嗜血者的诅咒
释放野兽之身中被困之人
那个长毛
Hey! Hairy guy!
这边
Come here.
等等 爸爸 不要
Wait, Dad, don't!
乔 不要 不要
Joe, don't, no!
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe.
没事的 没事的
It's okay... it's okay.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
乔
Joe.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表