剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
第二个是火♥药♥
The second trigger seems to be gunpowder.
或许是被气味所吸引
Perhaps drawn by the scent?
你说它是在唐朝的时候被创造出来的吗
You said this thing was created during the Tang dynasty, right?
是的 正好是火♥药♥发明的时候
Yes. That's when gunpowder was invented.
中国的炼金术师在制♥造♥长生不老药
Chinese alchemists were searching for the elixir of life,
却不想碰巧发明出了火♥药♥
instead, they accidentally created gunpowder.
如果这只怪兽是在这一过程中被召唤的
So, if this beast was summoned during this process,
也可能很自然地被它所吸引
it would naturally be drawn to it.
太对了
Damn straight.
我们来让律师助理做这个
Let's see a paralegal do that.
好吧
Exactly.
我对什么是律师助理一无所知
I have no idea what a paralegal is.
我也是
Me, neither.
艾比在哪
Where's Abbie?
她和她的联调局同事在一起
She and her FBI colleagues
要去诱捕一伙中国黑帮
have set out to ensnare an underworld Mandarin.
你是说一群带着枪的愤怒之人
You're saying a bunch of angry people
要和另一群带着枪的愤怒之人
with guns are gonna be bumping heads
硬碰硬吗
with a lot of other angry people with guns?
换句话说 这是妖怪发动袭击的完美时机
In other words, perfect conditions for a Yao-guai attack.
所有人员查看好你的那层楼后立即报数
All units sound off once you've cleared your floors.
先生
Sir.
待在这 守住门
Stay here. Cover the door.
不 格兰杰
No. Granger.
不许动
Freeze!
转过来 慢点
Turn around, slowly!
慢点
Slowly.
先生
Sir...
先生
Sir!
警员受伤 重复
Agent down! Repeat!
我们这里有警员受伤
We have an agent down!
保持清醒 清醒 先生
Stay with me. Stay with me, sir.
先生 先生 保持清醒
Sir, sir. Stay with me.
先生
Sir.
联调局针对张开展了大规模搜捕行动
The FBI's launched a massive manhunt for Chang.
他们把格兰杰的死也算在他头上了
They've pinned Granger's death on him.
你怎么赶走它的
How were you able to drive it away?
它发动攻击 我射伤了它
It attacked, I shot and wounded it.
-你伤了它吗 -是啊
- You wounded it? - Yeah.
妖怪的伪装应该是坚不可摧的
The Yao-guai's hide is supposed to be impenetrable.
除非你找到了它们的弱点
Unless you somehow found its vulnerability.
当它袭击的时候眼睛会变白 就像鲨鱼
Its eyes turned white when it attacked, like a shark's.
白眼睛...
White eyes...
当然如此
Of course.
这解释了华盛顿让普雷斯科特
That explains the order Washington told Prescott
传达给他手下的命令
to deliver to his men.
直到你们看到它们眼睛变白前都不要开火
Don't fire until you the whites of their eyes.
-这意味着什么 -普林斯科特是想让手下
- That's what that means? - Prescott was letting his men know
-了解怪物的弱点 -这段时间很短
- when the monster was vulnerable. - It's a narrow window.
也就是几秒钟吧
Couldn't have been more than a few seconds.
需要协作来展开袭击
It requires a coordinated attack.
当妖怪盯上一个人的时候
When the Yao-guai goes after one person,
另一个人盯着它的眼睛并准备开火
another watches its eyes and prepares to fire.
这需要团队配合
It requires teamwork.
米尔斯
Mills.
怎么了
What?
是的 不 我知道了
Yeah. No. I got it.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
他们找到了张
They found Chang.
他躲在切斯特港的一个仓库里
He's holed up at a warehouse at Port Chester.
他抓了人♥质♥ 他们叫我去看看
He's got hostages, and they're asking for me.
现场对峙吗 好吧
A standoff? Uh-huh.
如果情况升级 对妖怪来说可很有诱惑力
If that escalates, it'll be catnip for the Yao-guai.
去吧 我们会带着攻击计划随后赶到的
Go. We'll follow close behind with a plan of attack.
有消息就告诉我好吗
You keep me posted?
珍妮小姐
Miss Jenny?
枪♥支♥ 刀 爆♥炸♥物
Guns, knives, things that go boom.
我们要和恶魔而战
We're back in the demon-fighting business,
这些东西我们会需要的
we're gonna need 'em.
我们包围了这地方 但他有四名人♥质♥
We got the place surrounded, but he has four hostages.
他指明要和你见面
And he wants to talk to you.
他说只和格兰杰受伤时
Says he'll only deal with the agent
在场的探员交谈
that was there when Granger went down.
这家伙好像有些私人恩怨
This guy's got some kind of personal vendetta.
你正走进一个死亡陷阱里
You're walking into a death trap.
我没别的选择 不是吗
I don't really have a choice, do I?
冲突等级不断加剧
Aggression levels are running high.
还没有交火
There's been no gunfire.
所以我带了诱饵来
That's why I brought bait.
火♥药♥
Gunpowder.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
Can't catch a shark without chumming the water.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo.
艾比·米尔斯探员
It's Agent Abbie Mills.
-我进来了 -是你
- I'm coming in. - You.
你就是那个和我一起的人
You were the one there with me,
还有那个东西
with that thing?
-是我 -那你应该知道我没杀他
- Yes, I was. - Then you know i didn't kill that guy!
我会告诉所有人这件事
And I'll tell everyone about it
只要你让这些人走
once you let these people go.
你根本没说实话
You don't give a damn about the truth!
好了 好了 罗伦佐...
All right, all right, Lorenzo...
是的
yes...
我看见了那怪物
I saw the monster.
是个很讨厌的怪物
And it's a nasty one.
我知道这个是因为
I know that because
我还见过恶魔 女巫 鬼魂
I have seen demons, witches, ghosts,
就连天启四骑士 我都见过
even the Horsemen of the Apocalypse-- I've seen 'em all.
我知道你的感受
And I know how you feel.
我也希望它们都是假的
I'd rather they weren't real, either.
那样我的人生会更轻松些
It would've made my life a whole lot easier.
罗伦佐 那些怪物是真的
Lorenzo, the monsters are real.
但是没关系 我的工作就是阻止它们
But it's okay, because... it's my job to stop them.
我是一名见证者...
I'm a Witness...
那就是我的使命
and that is my mission.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
在那里
There.
这招没用
It's not working.
我们得把它引过来
We need to draw it away from there.
这招管用
Well, that worked.
快走
Go!
我来把这怪物引过来
I'll draw the monster near.
你来开枪
You take the shot.
记住 看见眼白之后
Remember-- do not fire until you see...
再开枪 明白
The whites of its eyes. Got it.
停火
Hold your fire!
干得好
Nice work.
珍妮小姐
Miss Jenny!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好 很好
Yes. Yes.
多谢你... 那一枪
Thank you for... that.
欢迎回来 克兰
Welcome back, Crane.
欢迎回来 女中尉
Welcome back, Lieutenant.
你怎么说服狂妄自大的
How did you persuade the self-involved magistrates
移♥民♥与海关执法局长官归还我的财产呢
of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to return my property?
利用我的职权便利
It's one of the perks of the job.
如果你需要 我还能调用国税局的人
I can also sic the IRS on someone, if you want.
这就是典型的联邦中♥央♥集权
Now, this is precisely the abuse of centralized federal power
是托马斯·杰斐逊坚决反对的
that Thomas Jefferson warned against.
-你到底想不想拿回你的东西 -当然 麻烦了
- Do you want your stuff or not? - Yes... please.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表