剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Meaning Howe was interred somewhere else first.
问题就是 我们怎么能找到它
So, the question is, how do we find it?
靠这些如何
How about these?
从他陵墓里挖出来的骨头
Howe's bones from the mausoleum.
联调局取证部门可以用碳素测定法鉴定
FBI forensics can carbon-date them,
提供一份土壤分♥析♥
provide a soil analysis,
缩小位置范围
narrow down to location.
豪是那个采石者
So Howe is the quarry,
但是这项计划的缔造者是潘多拉
but we both know the architect of this scheme is Pandora.
她想让恐惧升级 选了绝佳的一晚
She wants to raise fear, and she has chosen the perfect night.
万圣节
Halloween.
整个城市的人们都会在街上
The whole town will be on the street.
如果我们无法在那之前阻止这些幽魂
If we don't stop these draugur by then,
数以百计的人会死去
hundreds of people will die.
黑麦威士忌
Rye whiskey,
多加卤水的大罐清♥真♥泡菜 还有...
large kosher pickles, extra brine, and...
小洋葱
cocktail onions.
你是唯一一个学会我的
You are the only man who has ever learned my recipe
完美卤水威士忌酒配方的人
for the perfect pickleback chaser.
跟好酒过不去可是犯罪
They are a crime against good whiskey.
对一个讨厌酒的人来说 你确定你能一口气喝掉吗
For a guy who hates 'em, you sure knock 'em back okay.
也许是因为我喜欢跟你待在一起
Well, maybe I enjoy the company.
只要你每次都带巧克力给我 我就一直待在你身边
You keep bring me chocolate, you can keep coming around.
关于那块碎片你查出什么了吗
So, did you dig up anything on the shard?
我找到几张提货单
Well, we've got some bills of lading,
从深层网络中查到的几个IP地址 还找到...
IP addresses off the deep web, and...
一张脸
A face.
这就是那个追查阿努比斯碎片下落的人
Meet the man who's after the shard of Anubis--
阿提库斯·内文斯先生
Mr. Atticus Nevins.
我认识这个人 珍妮
I know this guy, Jenny.
他是我爸的一个朋友
He was a friend of my dad's.
什么
What?
阿提库斯·内文斯吗 你确定吗
Atticus Nevins? Are you sure?
我的意思是... 我一直不知道他的名字
I... I mean, I didn't know his name.
老爸一直叫他"公牛"
Dad just called him "Bull"
因为他在部队时总背着点三零口径的步♥枪♥
'cause he carried a .30-cal in their platoon.
那个 我从木屋那里带来的箱子
That-that, uh, box I brought over from the cabin--
-里面有一个相簿 -好的
- there's an album. - OK.
给你
Here.
在这 你看
Here. Look.
你♥爸♥让我
Uh, your dad sent me on
去交易过那么多奇怪的文物
how many missions buying and selling strange artifacts?
而他的老战友恰巧就是
Yeah, and his old war buddy happens to be the kingpin
黑市交易的首脑人物吗
of that entire black market?
那我老爸又是什么
What does that say about my dad?
如果你老爸是利用我来当掩护赚黑钱
If your dad was using me as a shill to make money,
我会察觉的
I would know it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他到底隐瞒了我多少秘密
I mean, how many secrets did he keep from me?
我们现在知道他的名字了
Well, we have a name now.
我们可以用它找到答案
We can use it to get answers.
乔...
Joe...
你老爸是...
Your dad was...
我认识的人当中最好的人之一
One of the best guys I've ever known.
除非我们发现了与之相反的证据
And until we have proof otherwise,
否则我会永远坚信这一点
I'm holding onto that.
好吧
Yeah.
佐伊·柯林斯
克兰专心致志
佐伊·柯林斯
抱歉时间花得久了点 我去查了些东西
Sorry that took so long. I had to go do some digging.
不过看来你也在查东西嘛
I see you're doing some digging of your own.
或者应该说是"偷♥窥♥"
Or should I say lurking?
什么 不是的
Hmm? Oh, hardly.
柯林斯小姐建议我翻阅一下她的"即时照片"
Miss Corinth suggested I peruse her "Instant Gram."
因为我被"圈"了
Apparently, I've been "Tagged."
没错 就是偷♥窥♥
Like I said, pure lurk.
这的实验室没办法确定豪将军的原始坟墓在哪
The lab here cannot trace the location of Howe's "primal tomb."
因为缺少必要的仪器
We don't have the equipment.
我可以把骨头送到特区
I could send it to D.C.,
但来回需要两星期
but that'd be a two-week turnaround.
也许我们在杰斐逊实验室的
Perhaps our new friends at the Jeffersonian Institute
新朋友可以帮忙
could be of assistance.
布纳恩博士自称是这个国家
Dr. Brennan claimed to be
数一数二的法医专家
the premiere forensic analyst in the country.
现在也许到了
Now might be an opportunity
她和布斯探员"还人情"的时候了
for her and agent Booth to "throw down."
有了他们的帮助 我们也许可以
And with their help, we might be able
在天黑前找到坟墓
to find the tomb by nightfall.
你来领路 我来开车
You navigate. I'll drive.
很高兴在万圣夜见到你们
Greetings on this all Hallows' Eve.
抱歉没有提前知会你们就突然跑来
Apologies for showing up unannounced like this.
我希望这是一场简短的会面
I trust this will be a short visit.
我们家里有个五岁的孩子
We have a five-year-old at home
她还要修改她的珍·古德装束
who still has alterations needed for her Jane Goodall costume.
嗯 我好像记得你有两个孩子吧
Yes, I seem to recall you have two children.
她哥哥要扮成黑猩猩
Her brother's going as a chimp.
可前提是我们能赶得回去
But that is if we get back in time.
你们说过如果需要帮忙 可以给你们打电♥话♥
Hey, you said we could give you a call if we needed your help?
没想到会这么快
Didn't think it would be that soon. Huh.
你的实验室只能分♥析♥皮层表面
Your lab only analyzed the cortical surface,
但是几个世纪以来 棺材的成分
but, over centuries, components of the coffin
会被松质骨所吸收
can be absorbed into the cancellous bone.
我们可以利用松质骨来确定豪的最初墓地
Which we could use to identify Howe's initial burial site.
我赞赏你的科学直觉
I applaud your scientific instincts,
但是你的
but your theory
关于开国元勋们把豪将军埋葬了两次的理论...
that the Founding Fathers buried Howe twice is...
至多也只能说是猜测
questionable, at best.
开国元勋们相信各种各样的迷信
The Founders held all manner of superstition.
事实上 与你的研究所同名之人
In fact, your institution's namesake,
托马斯·杰斐逊 他曾经与外来物种有过接触
Thomas Jefferson, once reported contact with an alien species.
杰斐逊非常聪明
Well, Jefferson was brilliant.
他同时掌握了当代四年级的科学知识
He also had the scientific knowledge of a contemporary fourth grader.
你不相信
You do not believe
宇宙里有着更强大的神秘事物
in the grander mysteries of the universe.
但信仰 艺术与爱又怎么说呢
But what of faith, art, love?
难道这些只是数字吗
Are these merely numbers?
信仰源于我们对死亡的敬畏
Faith results from our fear of death.
艺术源于我们拥有可以辨别出有魅力的伴侣的能力
Art from our ability to discern an attractive mate.
而爱则源于我们的生育需要
And love from our need to procreate.
布纳恩博士
Dr. Brennan,
你看待布斯探员的看法
the way you look at Agent Booth
远远不止是生育
is far more than just procreation.
事实上 生育在我们的关系中
Actually, procreation plays a significant part
扮演着重要的组成部分
in our relationship.
有意思
Oh, that's interesting.
这副尸骨包含了石英和长石颗粒
This bone contains particulates of quartz and feldspar.
砂岩的成分
Components of sandstone.
成分与两个采石场的样本相吻合
The composition matches samples from two quarries,
一个在马里兰州塞内加 另一个在蒙哥马利市
one in Seneca, Maryland, and one in Montgomery.
只有一栋建筑同时使用这两个采石场的石块
Only one structure shares stone from both those quarries.
国会大厦
the Capitol building.
华盛顿希望他的坟墓
Washington wished his tomb to be built
建在其建筑物地基之下
within the very foundations of the building itself.
一个从未葬过人的坟墓
A tomb that was never used.
你的工作结果暗示了开国元勋们利用了华盛顿的空墓
So your work suggests the Founders used Washington's empty tomb
来隐瞒豪的真正墓地
to conceal Howe's actual grave site.
布纳恩博士 我和米尔斯探员
Dr. Brennan, Agent Mills and I
非常感谢你的协助
deeply appreciate your assistance.
你刚刚假设了一项令人震惊的考古发现
You just posited the existence of what may be
所存在的可能性
an astounding archaeological find.
我要求参与你们的调查行动
I demand to participate in your research.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表