剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Mmm. He's getting under your skin, isn't he?
又有两个人死了
Two more men have died.
如果我要辛苦地找出答案
If I am to labor at finding answers,
我拒绝被他公然且无动于衷地奚落
I refuse to be taunted by his blatant apathy.
迄今为止 尽管我尽了最大的努力
Still, despite my very best efforts,
还是找不到圣甲虫护身符或者食尸鬼
I'm no closer to finding scarab nor Ghoul.
我发现了这个
Yeah. I dug this up.
海关执法局名单
Customs Enforcement list.
有上百件遗失的古代文物
Hundreds of missing ancient artifacts,
包括...
including...
金色圣甲虫护身符
The golden scarab.
这件案子的主要嫌疑人是
Mm-hmm. Main suspect in the case:
兰德尔·马丁
Randall Martin.
内文斯的前手下
Former employee of Nevins,
企图接管他所有的买♥♥卖♥♥
making a play to take over his whole operation.
拥有圣甲虫护身符的人就能控制食尸鬼
Whoever has the scarab controls the Ghoul.
如果马丁先生希望能被人当作是
And if Mr. Martin wishes to be taken seriously
阿提库斯·内文斯帝国的接♥班♥人
as heir to Atticus Nevins' empire,
把邪恶的怪物当打手也算是个良好的开端
having a vicious monster as a pit bull is a decent start.
好 我做你们的后盾
Okay, I got your back.
去查查兰德尔把怪物藏在哪
Go find where Randall's hidden the creature.
收到 珍妮
Copy that, Jenny.
真是令人刮目相看啊
Okay. I'm impressed.
我觉得这和食尸鬼大小差不多
Looks ghoul-sized to me.
我们必须要确定
All right, we need to be sure.
-小心点 -好
- Okay, careful. - Yeah.
虽然我很想看你们的反应
Much as I'd like to see your reaction,
但是你们不会想打开那个木板箱
you don't want to open that crate.
把枪放地上
Guns on the ground,
你们俩都跪下
both of you on your knees.
马上
Right now!
好
Yep.
你们俩就是要搅和我的生意是吧
You two just can't stop messing with my business.
兰德尔...
Randall...
你现在要做的事 不是出自你的自愿
what you're doing... is not you.
我做小喽啰的日子结束了
My days in the minor league are over.
内文斯的买♥♥卖♥♥全归我了
Nevins' operation is mine.
谁想搅和我的生意...
Anyone who tries to mess with that...
就要尝尝我的怒火
...is gonna feel my wrath.
兰德尔 你想要内文斯的帝国
Listen, Randall, you want Nevins' empire,
就拿去 好吗
just take it, okay?
但别用那个
Just don't use that.
我们知道箱子里是什么
Man, we know what's inside that crate.
我们知道你在用
We know you're using
圣甲虫护身符来控制它
the scarab artifact to control it.
圣甲虫护身符
Scarab?
你到底在说些什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
不不不 不要
No, no, no.
控制食尸鬼的不是他
He's not controlling the Ghoul.
听着 兰德尔 我们正处于危险之中
Look, Randall, we're all in danger, okay?
只有你们两个有危险
The only ones in danger are you two.
这是笔交易
This is business.
无关私人恩怨...
Nothing person...
它的目标是兰德尔
It targeted Randall.
也就是说有其他人在控制它
That means somebody else is controlling the creature.
内文斯
Nevins.
你说他进来的时候你搜查过他
You said you searched him when he came in,
他身上什么都没有
and that he didn't have anything on him,
特别是没有任何文物
especially not any kind of artifact.
什么都没有
Nothing on him.
圣甲虫护身符不是件文物
The scarab isn't an artifact.
艾比 艾比 兰德尔死了
Abbie, Abbie, Randall is dead.
不是他控制的食尸鬼
He's not controlling the Ghoul.
你得搜查内文斯
You need to search Nevins.
我们搜过了 他是清白的
We did. He's clean.
不不 艾比 他不是清白的
No. No, Abbie, he's not clean.
你得再搜查他一次
You need to search him again.
把电♥话♥挂了 米尔斯
Hang up the phone, Mills.
你拥有圣甲虫护身符
You have the scarab.
一名优秀的走私犯要学会利用一切优势
A good smuggler uses every possible advantage.
当潘朵拉给我做那个小脾脏切除术时
See, when Pandora did that little splenectomy,
她不经意间给了我一点
she inadvertently gave me a little...
就一点
oh, just a little spot
附带的私货
for some contraband.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
在伊♥拉♥克♥的洞里
The cave in Iraq...
你不止拿了金子
you took more than just gold.
我以前总是要找一些
Oh, even back then I was always looking for
不一样的东西出♥售♥
something extra-special to sell.
我设法从我的连队偷跑出来
I managed to sneak away from my unit
你猜我发现了什么
and what do I find?
我当时不知道我手上拿的是何种力量
I had no idea the power I held in the palm of my hand.
之后我就马上感受到了
And then I felt it, immediately.
我对这怪物有绝对的控制权
I had complete control of the creature.
一个想法进入了我的脑海
One little thought entered my head.
有埋伏 退后
Ambush! Fall back!
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
也许是潘朵拉和她丈夫召唤了这个生物
Pandora and her man may have summoned the creature,
但控制它的人是我
but I can control him.
我只是得把这个小东西
I just had to rescue this little sucker
从我的某个储物间中解救出来
from one of my storage units.
那个洞穴原来是一笔巨大财富的冰山一角
That cave turned out to be the tip of a very lucrative iceberg.
柯尔宾辨别出了
Corbin identified dozens
几十个地宫和墓穴
of crypts and tombs and every one of them
每一个都有文物和生物...
had artifacts and creatures...
所以你想用这些换取自♥由♥
Which you're gonna use to buy your freedom.
我已经有了买♥♥家
I already have a buyer.
我只需要渠道
I just... needed access.
算盘落空了 因为你就要进监狱了
Bad plan, because you're going to jail.
我不会的
No, I'm not.
因为...
Because...
等着瞧
wait for it...
费铎 你介不介意...
Fido, would you mind, uh...?
还有一个小把戏要给你们看看
one more trick to show you.
多谢款待
It's been fun.
很好 费铎...
Okay, Fido...
弄死他们 小子
sic 'em, boy.
我们需要更多火力
We need more firepower.
火力在房♥间的另一边
Of course, it's on the other side of the room.
我吸引他 你快去
I'll draw it away. Go. Go.
看这 看这
Hey. Hey, hey!
艾比 怎么了
Uh, Abbie?
我需要你们阻止内文斯
I need you to stop Nevins.
他拿走了柯尔宾的卷宗
He took Corbin's files.
克兰 闪开
Crane, move!
艾比
Abbie!
你们得找到内文斯 他现在肯定躲进了隧♥道♥
You need to find Nevins; he'll be in the tunnels by now.
快想想办法 什么办法都行
I'm open to any ideas right now.
那个圣甲虫护身符
The scarab.
瞄准他胸口处的圣甲虫护身符
Target the scarab on his chest.
那也许是他的致命要害
It may be his proverbial Achilles heel.
行动吧
Go.
女中尉
Lieutenant!
他跑不了多远
He can't be far.
他从头到尾都在耍我们
He was playing us the whole time;
我应该早就料到的
I should've seen it.
等会再自责 好吗
Later, okay?
我们分头行动
Hey, let's split up.
能更快地搜索这一区域
We'll cover ground faster.
克兰 目标太小我没法击中
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表