剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
this is an onryo,
一种日本的复仇恶魔
a Japanese vengeance demon.
通常与遭受冤屈的女性的灵魂有关
Typically associated with the spirits of wronged women,
但这个却是从绝望中汲取力量
but this particular one feeds off desperation.
一定是我念的咒语把它召唤到这里的
The locator spell I cast must have brought it to the area.
而它之所以盯上我 是因为我的...
And it focused on me because of my...
情绪状态
emotional state.
所以它利用你的调查线索
So it picked up on your cues
假装成艾比
and pretended to be Abbie.
然后你就上钩了
You were catfished.
如果这个奇特的比喻
If that peculiar ichthyic reference
意思是我被欺骗了
means I was duped,
那么没错 你说对了
then yes, you are correct.
好吧 但是它为什么也盯上我呢
Okay, so then why'd it mark me?
也许是因为我念咒语时你恰巧出现在旁边
Perhaps because you were present when I cast the spell.
这个恶魔大概以为我们是...
The demon must have assumed we were...
搭档
Partners.
我这一生曾与许多人
I have worked and fought
并肩作战
alongside many people in my time.
但直到最近我才真正明白
It was only recently that I truly understood
搭档的含义
what a partner is.
搭档是那个只要在你身边
What it means to have someone who makes you more than you are
就会让你变得更强大的人
simply by being by your side.
是你真正的另一半
Truly your better half.
你是对的
You were right.
是我鲁莽了
I acted recklessly.
我懂
I get it.
失去最亲近的人不是一件好受的事情
It's not easy losing someone like that.
你好像深有感触
You speak as if from personal experience.
我的父母
My parents.
他们是考古学家
They were archaeologists.
在我小的时候 有一次他们去挖掘古迹
When I was a kid, they went out on a dig.
玛雅遗址
Mayan ruins.
官方说法是他们的失踪仍是一个未解之谜
Officially, their disappearance was ruled an unsolved mystery,
但当地工人发誓说
but local workers swore
他们是被恶魔带走的
they were taken away by demonic forces.
我努力说服自己那些只是迷信说辞
I tried to convince myself that it was just superstition talking.
但你知道其中有部分是事实
But you knew there was some truth to it.
所以你尽你所能研究超自然事件
So you studied everything you could on the supernatural.
我一直在寻找
My whole life I've been looking for proof
另一个世界存在的证据
that there is another world out there.
而你...
And you...
就生活在另一个世界里
you've been living in it.
我是福斯特
It's Foster.
什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
好的 知道了 多谢
All right, yeah, got it. Thanks.
他们发现了另外一具尸体 有同样的抓痕
They just found another body with the same marks.
是一个搭车客
A hitchhiker.
在10号♥公路往北
Farther north on Route 10.
距离镇上太远了
That's further away from town.
如果绝望真的是怨灵的诱饵
If desperation truly is the Onryo's lure,
那么它一定会前往人口更密集的地区
it would surely head to more populated areas.
而这个方向是相反的
This road is the opposite direction.
下个最近的出口是西点
Next closest exit is West Point.
这个...
This...
这个东西以绝望为食 对吧
this thing feeds on desperation, right?
它跟踪的也许不是那些绝望的人
Could it be tracking not just people who are desperate,
而是急切寻找艾比的人
but people who are desperate to find Abbie?
它可能是有特定目标
Its focus could be that specific.
怎么了
Why?
我想我知道它去哪里了
I think I know where it's headed.
只有一个人像你一样
There's only one person who is as desperate
急切寻找艾比·米尔斯失踪的真♥相♥
to find out what happened to Abbie Mills as you.
它在追杀丹尼尔·雷诺兹
It's going after Daniel Reynolds.
我们的召唤已被倾听 亲爱的
Our call has been heard, my love.
很快你就可以得到恢复力量所需要的一切了
Soon you will have all you need to restore your strength.
有一个捷径
There is a quicker path.
找到拿了上帝之眼的
Find the witness
那个见证人
that took the Eye.
她已不存在于这个世界了
She no longer exists in this realm.
但是如果她还活着
But if she still lives,
我就会追捕她到天涯海角
I will hunt her to the ends of time.
我发誓
I swear it.
很好
Good.
因为如果你找不到她
Because if you fail to find her...
我可不会独自承受这一切
I will not suffer alone,
吾爱
my love.
兰德尔给这个仓库打过三个电♥话♥
Randall made three calls to this storage facility.
经理说他付了六个月的钱
The manager said that he paid
是预付款 用的现金
for six months, up front, in cash.
什么 他就白告诉你这些吗
What, he just volunteered that information?
我之前跟他打过交道
I've done business with him before.
总有一天你会告诉我
You know, someday you're gonna have to give me
珍妮·米尔斯的全部冒险故事
the full rundown on the adventures of Jenny Mills.
并没有那么有趣
It's not that interesting.
我理解你
Look, I understand, you know.
你想要保持一贯的冷酷 专业
You want to keep acting cool, professional.
专注于你了解的那些东西
Stick with what you know.
因为如果你能说服自己
Because if you can convince yourself
这不过是和平时一样的案子
that it's just business as usual,
那么发生在艾比身上的事
then the truth of what might have
就一定会水落石出
happened to Abbie can't sink in.
但你早晚要面对事实的
But sooner or later, you are gonna have to face that truth.
好吗
All right? Just...
只需记住你会好起来的
just remember that you'll be okay.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我会一直陪着你
'Cause I'm not going anywhere.
拿到了
Got it.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
你什么时候才会长记性 米尔斯
When you gonna learn, Mills?
我总会先你一步
I'll always be one step ahead.
兰德尔 让他们住手
Randall, call them off.
看来你的小情人儿不够乖啊
I guess your boy was misbehaving.
我的手♥机♥呢
Now, where's my phone?
扔掉枪
Drop it.
你的手下上班时间居然在外边打瞌睡
Your guys are sleeping on the job out there.
你应该雇更靠谱的人
You should hire better guys.
谢谢 但是...
Thanks, but, uh...
阿呆和阿瓜没准随时会爬起来
Dumb and Dumber will be getting up any second now.
快走吧
Come on.
你冲出来的那面镜子
The mirror from whence you came,
我能用它的玻璃伤到你
I was able to hurt you with its glass.
这就是你的弱点
That is your weakness.
福斯特特工
Agent Foster!
吓死我了
Damn.
欢迎来到另一个世界
Welcome to the other world.
我有话要跟你说
I have to tell you something.
没 没关系 你不必...
It's-it's okay, you-you don't have to...
你真是太... 愚蠢了
You are so... stupid.
好吧 我的意思是
Whoa. Okay. I mean,
我真没想到这就是你要说的
that's not where I thought you were going with that.
我要怎么做你才能明白
What else can I do to get you to see?
我不是那种善于表达情感的人
I am not the kind of person that talks about feelings
也不能理解你
and gets to know you.
我不会跟人分享过往 也不会跟人谈恋爱
I don't share stories and have relationships.
我可是整天打打杀杀 四处奔波的人
I'm the person who knocks heads and moves around.
我的世界里到处都是兰德尔和麦肯纳这样的人
My world is filled with Randalls and McKennas.
这就是你想要的生活吗
And-and that's all you want it to be?
有什么不好
Why not?
别的生活又能给我带来什么好处呢
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表