剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
他要跟你谈
He wants to talk to you.
内文斯吗
Nevins?
这就是骗某人六个月的后果
That's what happens when you lie to someone for six months.
他们会不太信任你
They tend not to trust you.
你知道吗 我可从来没骗过你
You know, I never lied to you.
好吗 骗你的是雷诺兹
Okay, Reynolds did.
如果内文斯知道我妹妹的事
If Nevins knows something about my sister,
那就给我们安排个屋子
put me in a room with him.
安排个车子怎么样
How about a van?
你好 阿提库斯
Hello, Atticus.
再见
And good-bye.
我尽力了
I did my best.
我找到了全视之眼
I found the eye,
就如你要求我做的那样
like you ordered me to.
然后你又让它
And you allowed it
落入了一个凡人手里
to fall into the hands of a mortal.
但这还不是真正的问题所在 对吧
But that isn't the real problem, is it?
你看 我丈夫
You see, my husband
他回来了
is back in town.
所以我得收拾屋子
And I need to do some housecleaning.
我是说
I mean,
你自己想想 如果让他发现
think of how it would look
一只没用的虫子多不好
if he found out that an insignificant worm?
比如你
Like you
居然敢用我的魔盒
used my box.
那可是我丈夫
It was a gift
送我的礼物
from my husband.
求你了
Oh, please,
我做什么都可以
I'll do anything.
怎么弥补都行
I'll pay anything.
搞什么
What the hell?
该死
Damn...
该死
Aw, damn it!
他们死了
They're dead.
糟糕
Oh, damn.
检查那辆车
Check the van.
我方有伤亡 疑犯逃逸 运输湾一号♥
We got men down, suspect on the loose, Transpo Bay one.
收到
Copy that.
安全小组 封锁现场
Security teams, lock down the facility.
不许任何人进出
No one gets in or out.
所有探员立即回到各自岗位
All agents report to your posts.
-进入高度戒备 -留在这 我马上回来
- We are on high alert. - Stay put. I'll be back.
进入高度戒备状态 所有探员立即回到岗位
High alert status. Agents report to your posts.
所有的探员
All agents.
不要再往前走了
That's far enough.
是因为内文斯吗
Uh, is this about Nevins?
那个罪人
That wicked man
刚刚还了他欠我的债
gave me what he owed me.
我妹妹在哪里
My sister, where is she?
你知道你不必与我们对抗的 艾比
You know, you don't have to fight us, Abbie.
在这新世界里有你们两位见证者的一席之地
There is a place for you two witnesses in the new world.
你们的血统让你们享有这个权利
You have a right by lineage.
我发誓
I swear,
如果你敢伤害她...
if you do anything to harm her...
这话真美妙 这是对家人的忠诚
That is beautiful. That's loyalty to family.
但是我感觉到你的内心不止这些
But I'm sensing something else underneath.
你有旧心伤
There's an old wound.
正在不断恶化
It's festering.
以前你让她失望过吧
You've failed her before, haven't you?
告诉他们你看见了什么 艾比
Tell them what you saw, Abbie!
告诉他们
Tell them!
真是太不幸了
And it's so tragic.
米尔斯
Mills!
你站在这干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我以为我看到了什么
Thought I saw something.
雷诺兹叫你去他办公室一趟
Reynolds wants you in his office.
对于一座曾是军♥火♥库的建筑而言
For a structure that was once an armory,
尽管我千般努力
and despite my best efforts,
我们的军♥火♥供应依然捉襟见肘
we are still in limited supply of armaments.
我不知道什么样的武器才能对抗神
I'm not sure what good any weapon's gonna do against a God.
《狼人诅咒之魔法书》
The Grimoire of Lycanthropic Curses.
柯尔宾先生
Master Corbin,
你曾身中最恶毒的狼人诅咒
you were afflicted with one of the most insidious
苦不堪言
of the lycan curses,
对食人恶魔嗜血的渴望
the blood thirst of the Wendigo.
实在不堪回首
Not a subject to revisit.
我会不惜一切去救珍妮
I'd do anything to save Jenny.
你去拿武器 我就在想...
You went to weapon up. I thought that...
如果有办法
if there was some way
能再次获得那种力量
that I could access that power again,
那种残暴之力 但在我的控制之下...
that ferocity, but control it...
有一些底线我们绝不能逾越
There are lines we do not cross.
有一些力量我们断不能触碰
Forces we do not unleash.
不然将有可能在这次战斗中失去那份人性
Or else we risk the very humanity for which we fight.
我明白你的话
Yeah, I get the logic.
只是这话没法让我安心
Just doesn't make me feel any better.
我知道
I know.
通常 当人心被爱所引吸时
Often, when love grips the heart,
理性就会遭到逻辑的遗弃
logic can abandon the mind.
我们会救回珍妮小姐的
We will save Miss Jenny,
而到时
and when we do,
她会需要你保持人形
she will need you in the form of a man,
而不是变成怪物
not a beast.
在内文斯这件事上 我们已牺牲了很多人
The more bodies that we throw at this Nevins thing,
在他逃脱之前 我们还有
the more chance we have of catching him
很多的机会抓住他
before he slips the nets.
-我应该去寻... -你应该给我
- I should be out there look-- - You should park it
坐下
in that chair.
先不说我的案子 我们的关系
My case aside, our relationship aside,
内文斯是个危险人物 并且隐瞒着信息
Nevins is a dangerous man. Withholding information...
如果你在暗示我知道他的下落 我并不知道
If you're implying I know where he is, I don't.
你妹妹和这件事有关
Your sister was involved.
珍妮一直对古玩有兴趣
Jenny has an interest in antiquities.
她当时在追查某样东西的下落
She was tracking something down.
涉及金钱交易吗
Did money change hands?
她要找的东西找到了吗
Did she get what she was looking for?
那些都和你的案子无关
Well, that has no bearings in your case.
这我说了算
I'll decide that.
我去特区的时候
While I was down in D.C.,
你曾借故终止监控内文斯老巢的行动
you pulled surveillance off of Nevins' base of operations.
而福斯特探员刚好撞见你的朋友克兰在那窥探
Agent Foster caught your friend Crane snooping around,
然后 一小时前 内文斯要求见的那个人
and then, just an hour ago, the one person Nevins asked for,
他以为可以救他狗命的那个人...
the one person he thinks can cover his ass...
米尔斯 你给我站住
Mills, you do not walk out on me.
我是你的上级
I'm your superior officer.
你还想说这一切并不是针对我个人的吗
Are you gonna tell me that this isn't personal?
我们都曾许下过承诺 丹尼
We both made promises, Danny.
但结果呢 我们都违背了承诺
And guess what? We both broke them.
自从我来到这个镇
You haven't been straight with me
你就从未对我坦诚过
from the second I pulled into this town.
而我至少尝试过对你坦诚相待
At least I tried to be honest with you.
我很想告诉你一切
I want to tell you everything,
但是我不能
but I can't.
我唯一的请求
All I ask
就是希望你能试着理解我
is that you try to understand.
这我也办不到
Yeah, I can't do that,
如果你不给我我需要的答案...
and if you can't give me the answers I need...
米尔斯...
Mills...
不是让你别打这个电♥话♥吗 雷诺兹探员
You were told not to call this number, Agent Reynolds.
除非我有麻烦 而我现在就有
Unless I had a problem, and this rates.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表