剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
克兰
Crane?
女中尉
Lieutenant.
克兰
Crane!
这是幻觉
All in your head.
这全都是幻觉 艾比
It is all in your head, Abbie.
好了
Okay.
到你了
Your move.
皇后去N4 女中尉
Queen to knight four, lieutenant.
后马防御
Queen-knight defense.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我很近了
I'm close.
这段旅程的最后一步需要你的帮助
I need help for the last bit of the journey.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我们之间的联♥系♥要谨记于脑海
Our bond, hold it in your mind.
我们的伙伴关系
Our partnership.
拜托 一定要是真的 一定要是真的 一定要是真的
Please be real, please be real, please be real.
拜托一定要让这成真
Please let this be real.
看到你安然无恙真是松了一口气 女中尉
Oh, it is a relief to find you hale and hearty, Lieutenant.
我就知道你还活着
I knew you were alive.
抱歉我只能以灵魂的状态存在
I'm afraid I am here in spirit form only.
元神出窍
An astral projection.
是珍妮小姐的主意
It was Miss Jenny's idea.
是在柯尔宾先生的协助下完成的
With the assistance of master Corbin.
我们一直未放弃过希望 女中尉
We never surrendered hope, Lieutenant.
过去的几周 我们到处找你
Over the past few weeks, we've searched high and low.
几周吗
"Weeks"?
我已经在这待10个月了 克兰
I've been here ten months, Crane.
怎么了 亲爱的
Is everything all right, my love?
移♥动♥我们的家园所需要的功力
The effort it took to move our home.
我都沦为纠结于这些微不足道的事上了
These paltry trifles I am reduced to summoning.
你的功力会恢复的
Your power will return.
有了它 你将无所不能
And with it, your omnipotence.
上帝之眼
The Eye
之前在我手中
was in my grasp.
可那个见证者拿走了它...
Then that witness took it...
并逃到了陵寝
and fled into the catacombs.
但我却无法追回属于我的东西
And I cannot follow to retrieve what is mine.
很显然 我不能使用
Clearly I cannot use the same method
与唤醒你相同的方法
by which I brought you forth.
但也许还有种方法
But there may be another route.
那个见证者找到了和他另一半沟通的方法
The witness has found a path to reach his other half
从而给我提供了一种途径
and in turn provided me a way
可以重得她从你手中夺走的东西
to retrieve what she took from you.
好极了
Excellent.
上帝之眼一旦到了我手中
Once the eye is in my hands,
我们就让这些凡人
we shall make those mortals
为他们的所作所为付出代价
pay for what they've done.
太阳不会落下 也不在天空中变换位置
The sun has not set, it has not moved in the sky
我到这后就一直这样 手♥机♥电池用光后
Since I arrived here. Once my phone died,
我就没法分辨时间了
I had no way of telling time,
所以...
So...
沙子全部流光大概需要12小时
Takes roughly 12 hours for the sand to pour out.
两个袋子都装满了就是一天
Two sleeve-fulls equals a day.
一共304天 10个月
304. Ten months.
-你以什么为食 -这一点很奇怪
- What did you do for sustenance? - Strange.
好像我并不需要吃饭 喝水和睡觉
It's like I don't need to eat, drink or sleep.
问题不是饥饿
Problem isn't hunger.
而是千篇一律的重复
It's monotony.
大部分的时间我都在探索
I have, uh, spent most of my time exploring,
想办法离开这里 尽我所能画了这张地图
searching for a way out, mapping the place best I could.
这里有强大的魔法在起作用 女中尉
There is powerful magic at work here, Lieutenant.
这些象形文字与我在
These hieroglyphs are remarkably similar
古碑上找到的苏美尔文字极为相似
to the Sumerian I found on our ancient tablet.
我多么希望你能在这里
I cannot tell you how many times I wished you were here
帮我解密这些文字
to help me decipher them.
谢谢你 克兰
Thank you, Crane.
从没有放弃过我
For never giving up on me.
如果消失的人是我 你也会做同样的事
I only did as I knew you would had our roles been reversed.
要是能再早点到来就好了
I just wish I could have come sooner.
有趣的是好像你一直都在这里
Funny thing is it's like you've been here the whole time.
我还跟你说话 克兰
I talk to you, Crane.
当然不是真正的你 但是
Not you you, of course, but, you know,
我知道你会说什么 会怎么说
I know what you would say and how you would say it,
而且能有人说说话 下下棋挺好的
and it's nice to have someone to talk to, play chess with.
别担心 我还没完全迷失
Do not worry, I haven't completely lost it.
我还没迷失
Not yet anyway.
拉法叶 政♥治♥家 同时参加过美国革命与法国革命
法国将军拉法叶的遗嘱指明
The French General Lafayette's will stipulated
他的文件要保存在十字圣号♥之下
his papers remain here under the Sign of the Cross.
有没有发现滴水嘴兽
Nothing about Gargoyles?
显然无迹可寻
It's almost conspicuous in its absence.
我们进死胡同了
It's a dead end.
等等
Hold on.
这人是个侯爵吧
This guy was a marquis, right?
在顶尖大学里接受过教育
Educated at the finest universities.
虽然我的法语不是非常好
Not that my French is perfect,
但是这上面有些奇怪的用词
but there are some odd word choices here
以及动词变化错误
and verbs conjugated incorrectly.
-给我看看 -你又不会说法语
- Let me see that. - You don't speak French.
是不会 但是我能看出规律
Uh, no, but I can spot a pattern.
还是给我看看吧
So I'll just take a look.
谢谢
Thanks.
这里
Here.
虽然不易察觉 但是你们看
It's subtle, but look.
这封信是由两种略微不同的蓝色墨水所写的
This was written in two slightly different tones of blue ink.
是暗号♥
It's a cipher.
里面还有另一个故事
There's another narrative here,
就隐藏在信件里
hidden right inside the correspondence.
就是这里 我能把信翻译出来
Here, I can translate it.
"我计划好在鲁昂钟楼附近的庭院里
"I had arranged to meet my contact with the colonial forces
与我在殖民军队里的联♥系♥人见面
at a courtyard near the Rouen Bell Tower --
她叫贝茜·罗斯 是华盛顿将军的大使
Betsy Ross, General Washington's attache --
在那里 我们本要履行
where we were to pledge our commitment
为美国人独♥立♥战争而战的承诺
to the Americans in their battle for independence.
但是英国人却释放了神话生物
But the British had unleashed a creature out of myth
以其来终结我们新的联盟
to end our new alliance.
滴水嘴兽
La Gargouille,
邪恶的活石像怪兽
an evil beast of living stone,
追杀我们至大教堂
hunted us through the grounds of the Cathedral.
他唯一的目的就是阻止我们的成功"
His sole purpose was to stop us before we succeeded."
这边 快走
This way, quickly!
等等 没了吗
Wait, that's it?
拉法叶后来怎么样了
What happened to Lafayette?
贝特西·罗斯呢
Betsy Ross?
这里就说了这么多
That's all there is.
通常克兰会告诉我们其余的细节
Crane usually fills in the rest.
她的任务肯定是成功了
Well, her mission must have succeeded,
虽然豪将军派了怪兽去攻击他们
despite General Howe siccing a monster on them.
拉法叶和法国♥军♥队
Lafayette and the French forces
加入了殖民军 一起对抗英国人
joined the Colonials against the British.
他们肯定找到了办法 把怪物变回石头
They must've found a way to turn the creature back to stone.
我们怎样做才能复♥制♥这一套
So how do we do the same?
通常 艾比和克兰从过去吸取经验
Well, Abbie and Crane usually take a lesson from the past
从中找出线索以解决当下的困境
and use it to find clues to help with the present.
很好 但他们现在不在这 是我们在面对
That's great, but they aren't here right now; we are.
没错 我们正在努力啊
Yeah, and we're working through it.
好吧 我还是...
Okay, I'm just gonna...
-不如... -乔 我没事
- Come on, just try... - Joe, I'm fine.
好的了解
Okay.
这些文字讲述了
These tell a story
一个其名永远不为人知的
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表