剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Sending you off all over the world to track things down for him.
但他还没来得及向我解释他的所作所为
And before he had a chance to tell me word one
就这样无声无息地去世了
about why he did what he did, he was gone.
听着
Look...
你和艾比是我在这里
you and Abbie are the closest thing
仅有的亲人了
that I have left to family.
我希望你看着我的眼睛
I want you to look me in the eye,
告诉我你对这件事的起因毫不知情
tell me you have no idea why this happened.
我会四处查查的 好吗
I will call around, okay?
找找有没有什么线索
See what I can find out.
你知道你♥爸♥会怎么想吗
The one thing I know about your dad?
他并不想让你步他的后尘
He didn't want you to follow in his footsteps.
他只想让你做值得付出的事
Just wanted you to find something worth doing.
就像你能把在海军经历的医疗训练
The fact that you were able to parlay
充分运用到急救工作上去那样
marine medical training into a job as an EMT?
这就能令他倍感骄傲了
That would've made him so proud.
你能答应我 如果发生了什么事
Look, will you just promise you'll tell me
你会第一时间告诉我吗
if there is something going on?
没问题
Absolutely.
好吧 好
All right, yeah.
回见 米尔斯
Later, Mills.
好 回见
Yeah, later.
希望我们能抢在低语恶灵闻到
Let's hope we find Mr. Williams
威廉姆斯先生秘密的气味前找到他
before the whispering wraith catches scent of his secrets.
有人在家吗
Is anyone home?
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams?
我是联调局的米尔斯探员
It's Agent Mills with the FBI.
鉴于你和保罗·埃弗雷特的关系
I have some questions regarding your association
我想问你几个问题
with Paul Everett?
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams?
有人在家吗
Is anyone home?
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams?
女中尉
Lieutenant?
有敌情
We have company.
站住
Cease!
不得再往前一步
No further.
把名字说出来
Tell us the names!
秘密夺人命
Secrets kill.
恶灵去追威廉姆斯先生了
The wraith's gone after Williams.
赶紧追
Come on, now.
秘密夺人命
Secrets kill.
没有一个受害者事先知道自己会被追杀
Neither one of the victims had any priors.
所以威廉姆斯根本没理由跑
There's no reason why Williams should have bolted like he did.
我要进屋去查查 看有没有发现
I'm gonna head inside and see what I can find.
那我回档案馆
I'll return to the archives,
找找有没有法子打败这个低语恶灵
see if I can discern a way to combat this whispering wraith.
悠着点 老手
Easy, slick.
我是友军
I'm a friendly.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是太紧张了
I'm a little jumpy.
这家的住户见到联调局的来了
The guy who lives here took off running
竟然撒腿就跑
when he got a visit from the FBI.
所以谁知道能查出什么来呢
So I don't know what to expect.
但你已经有推测了 我懂那表情
But you have a theory. I know that look--
你已经发现线索了
you've caught a scent.
也许吧
Maybe.
但不知道这线索导向何处
Don't know where it leads.
埃弗雷特和威廉姆斯互相认识
Everett and Williams knew each other.
他俩都在审计办公室工作
Both worked at comptroller's office.
而一个心脏病突发 一个开车撞到树上
One had a heart attack, the other drove into a tree.
我知道这说不上有什么规律
Not exactly a pattern, I know.
只是现在没有 但这其中一定有隐情
Not yet, but there's something else,
要不然你就不会费力侦查了
or you wouldn't be on it.
我们俩之前
Look, what we had,
在联调局学院的时候...
you and I, at the academy...
那是过去的事了
That was then.
我只是不希望我们的关系变得尴尬
I just don't want it to be weird between us.
我们合作得很好 一直如此
We work well together, always have.
哪怕在我们之间的..."互动"变了之后
Even when our... "dynamic" changed.
委婉措辞加十分
Points for the euphemism.
这我之前倒没听过
I haven't heard that one before.
我们会找到办法的 丹尼
We'll figure it out, Danny.
我们一直如此
We always did.
如果你觉得这里能有所发现
Look, if you think there's something to sniff out here,
尽管找吧
go for it.
我相信你的直觉
I trust your instincts.
谢谢你
Thank you.
长官
Sir.
你有什么事吗
Hey, you got a problem?
没事 伙计
No problems, man.
我只是需要你跟我走一趟
I just need you to take a ride with me.
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
威廉姆斯和埃弗雷特发现了韦斯切斯特县的
Williams and Everett discovered the embezzlement scheme,
审计官亚瑟·维斯曼策划的挪用公♥款♥阴谋
planned by the Westchester County comptroller, Arthur Weissman.
他试图从县雇员养老金计划中慢慢亏空账户
Now, he is out to siphon county employees' pension plans
滚到几百万
and steal millions.
他们想要阻止他
And they sought to stop him,
为县里铲除一块毒瘤
to remove a blight on their community,
就像英雄的间谍们设法推♥翻♥豪将军
just like the heroic spies who sought to topple General Howe
因为他让纽约血流成河
as he bled dry the city of New York.
而现在又是这个杀害我战友的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
And now the very same traitorous wretch who silenced my fellows
再次试图在事实大白天下之前
seeks once again to remove a secret
掩盖这个秘密
before it can be brought to light.
请尽情嚷嚷
Don't hold back.
事实是
The truth is,
那怪物的影子让我想起了一个
the creature's shadows brought forth a secret
我从未跟任何人说过的秘密
of which I have not spoken to another soul.
我被俘之后
I was captured,
被带去见豪将军
brought forth to General Howe.
他提出可以赦免我
He offered me a full pardon
条件是我把华盛顿的间谍名单给他
if I give him a list of names of Washington's spies.
所以我拿了一只羽毛笔
So I took quill in hand...
然后
and, uh...
你没有屈服吧
You didn't do it.
没有 我逃走了 把整件事抛在脑后了
No, I escaped, put the whole thing behind me.
但那个念头 那个意向 一直都在
But the thought had been there, the intention.
那一刻的迟疑从此之后一直困扰着我
It was a moment of doubt that has plagued me since.
但最后 你做了正确的选择
But in the end, you did the right thing.
那你呢
And what about you?
你有没有... 感觉到什么
Did you feel... anything?
我们还有更紧急的秘密要处理呢
There are more urgent secrets that we need to deal with.
一个叫苏珊·詹姆斯的秘书
A secretary names Susan James
帮助威廉姆斯和埃弗雷特
helped Williams and Everett
拿到了他们需要的情报
get the information that they needed.
苏珊·詹姆斯
她帮他们立了案
She helped them build their case.
我们需要帮她做正确的选择
We need to help her do the right thing.
有没有可能是这个腐♥败♥的政客召唤出黑影
Is it possible this crooked politician conjured the wraith
帮他掩盖贪腐丑闻
to conceal his scheme?
现在 是谁干的并不重要
Right now, who did doesn't matter.
如果黑影的目标是所有知道这个秘密的人
If the wraith is targeting anyone who knows this secret,
那她就是下一个
she is next.
下一个 但不是最后一个
Next, but not last.
这个案子是你破的 女中尉
You cracked the case, Lieutenant.
这样一来 你让我们都知道了他们的秘密
And in doing so, you let us in on their secret.
低语恶灵可能会威胁苏珊·詹姆斯
Whispering wraith may threaten Susan James,
但现在我们也知道了
but now we know the secret.
它很可能会来找我们
It will most certainly come for us.
我有一个小影子
I have a little shadow
随我出生入死
that goes in and out with me
而他的本事远比我所知道的强
and what can be the use of him is more than I can see.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表