剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
《断头谷》前情提要
Previously on Sleepy Hollow...
孩子 你跟你父亲真像
Boy, you look like your father
那时候我们还是帕里斯岛的新任少尉
when we were shavetails down at Parris Island.
那这到底是什么意思
So, what are these,
银行账号♥ 转账号♥码吗
bank accounts, transit numbers?
这是列支敦士登和日内瓦的银行账号♥
That's Liechtenstein and that's Geneva.
是你♥爸♥的主意
It was your father's idea.
我盯上的人
The man I'm working to take down,
名叫阿提库斯·内文斯
his name is Atticus Nevins.
看起来你好像已经卷进来了
It looks like you already are a part of it.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
偷碎片的人 我搞到了一个名字 苏菲·福斯特
Got a name on our shard thief, Sophie Foster.
一对夫妇听说此事后告诉我
A couple people heard about the job,
一个叫阿提库斯·内文斯花钱找她做的这事儿
said Atticus Nevins was footing the bill.
我打算仔细调查他 看看有什么发现
I'm gonna dig into him and see what I can find.
-碎片交出来 -你犯了个大错
- The shard. - You're making a big mistake.
这是我的特长
That's my specialty.
树一般被认为是地下世界的入口
Trees are often associated with the entrance to the underworld.
她在准备着什么事情
She's preparing something.
恐怕她的回归是不可避免的
I fear her return is inevitable.
唯一的问题是 她这次回归
The only question is what insidious plan
到底有什么阴谋
does she have for her return?
前进
Forward!
知己
Know thyself.
知彼
Know thy enemy.
方能
Know these things
不惧战斗
and one need not fear 1,000 battles.
方能
For there will come
百战百胜
1,000 victories.
《孙子兵法》
The Art of War.
你读过孙子的书啊
You've read Sun Tzu.
在学校看过相关著作
Gave us copies at the academy.
那你会知道这句
Then you will recognize this.
"所谓善战者
"A clever fighter is not one who wins,
胜于..."
but one who..."
将军
Checkmate.
"...易胜者"
"...One who wins with ease."
你知道菲利多尔开局的破解法门吗
You know a counter to Philidor's Open?
柯尔宾教过我
Corbin taught me the game.
他说过 跟着感觉走就是最好的战术
He said it's, uh, best if I just feel my way.
"跟着感觉走"
"Feel your way"?
"攻其不备 方能制胜"
And that nothing beats a good blindside.
克兰
Crane?
你最近好像有点心不在焉
You seem a little off your game lately.
我说的不止是国际象棋
I don't mean just the chess.
是啊 这些日子真是煎熬
Well, yes, it has been a particularly trying few days.
美国移♥民♥政策也许是
United states immigration may well be
但丁笔下的《第十层地狱》
Dante's Tenth Circle of Hell.
开♥发♥商依然对档案馆构成威胁
The archives remains at risk from developers.
你会克服所有障碍的
All hurdles you'll overcome.
然后还有潘多拉
And then there is Pandora.
我的研究几乎无法
My research has yielded precious little
解释树的通道把她带去了哪里
to explain where the portal in her tree may have taken her.
而且我担心 与俗话相反
And I fear, contrary to the popular saying,
我们不知道的事情 恰恰会伤害到我们
what we do not know may very well hurt us.
米尔斯
Hey, Mills.
丹尼
Danny.
雷诺兹探员
Agent Reynolds.
清早抱歉打扰了你
Ah, sorry to interrupt your morning.
没关系
Not at all.
菲利多尔棋局呀
Philidor, huh?
如果不够仔细就很容易被击败
Easy to beat if you're not careful.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
这...
It's, uh...
这很简单
It's... It's easy.
大家都知道如何...
Everyone knows how to...
水好像烧开了
Oh, I think my kettle's boiled.
喝茶吗 不要吗 喝茶吗 不要吗 不要吗 喝茶吗
Tea? No? Tea? No? No? Tea?
我还是搞不明白那家伙
I got to say I still don't get that dude.
你慢慢喜欢上他了
He grows on you.
没错
That's right.
你总是让我有所挑战
You always did like a challenge.
在匡提科的时候就让你脑子动个不停
Kept you on your toes at Quantico.
有什么事
What's up?
我得去哥伦比亚几天
I got to head to DC for a couple of days,
与副局办公室联络
Check in with the Deputy Director's Office.
有什么要紧的事吗
Anything serious?
应该没有
Shouldn't be.
就是处理内文斯一案的截止期限
Just up against a deadline on the Nevins case.
请求延期 所以...
Got to ask for an extension, so...
值班电♥话♥
Duty phone.
我不在的时候你帮我接管吧
How about you hold down the fort while I'm gone?
真的吗
Really?
你确定不想给别人吗
You sure you don't want to give that to somebody else?
你有这个能力
You've earned it.
我会尽力的
I'll do what I can to deserve this.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
你知道我在迪拜花了96小时
You know I spent 96 hours
探查一个仓库只为得到这个吗
casing a warehouse in Dubai to get this?
一切皆因阿努比斯碎片 不是吗
This is about the Shard of Anubis, isn't it?
我们知道在米尔斯和柯尔宾手上
We know Mills and Corbin have it.
让我去拿回来就行了
Just let me go get it.
你有过机会了
Oh, you had your chance.
不是吧你
Really?
所以现在是在怪我吗
You're gonna play it that way?
他们只是比我们想像中难搞一点
So they were a little tougher than we thought.
这次我不会手下留情了
I won't be so gentle this time.
行吗 我会来点狠的
Okay? I can play rough.
亲爱的 你根本不懂什么是狠
Honey, you don't know what rough is.
找我♥干♥这活的人极其严苛
The person who contracted me for this job is a demanding sort
如果再过十二小时我还拿不到碎片
and if I don't have the Shard in the next 12 hours...
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你就要下地狱了
There will be hell to pay.
下地狱可容易多了
Oh, hell will be getting off easy.
所以你打算背诵诗歌♥给他们听吗
So, you're gonna recite Norse poetry to them?
毫无疑问 你肯定会被折磨死的
Granted, it'd be torture.
现在是危急时刻 苏菲
Desperate times, Sophie.
情况危急
Desperate times.
"以潘多拉赤诚之心
"And by Pandora with passion'd heart
召汝速速显形"
art thou summoned and fashioned part."
真是要死了
Oh, I'll be damned.
"烈火
"Of fire
钢铁
and steel
怒气
and ire and rage
狂暴武士由此页起
berserkers flesh from off this page.
遵从主人意愿
To carry forth thy master's will
矢志不渝
and follow through
至死方休"
until the kill."
就是这个
That's it.
去吧 去找到它
Now, go. Go fetch.
我想说的是如果我是那个知道
All I'm saying is if I was the one who knew
自己老爸在瑞士银行有存款账号♥的人
about a Swiss bank account in my dad's name,
我会考虑去提个现的
I would consider cashing it out.
那是黑心钱 珍妮 内文斯说得很清楚
It's blood money, Jenny. Nevins said as much.
那就把它捐了
So give it to charity.
谁知道那个账户里真正有什么
Who knows what's actually in that account?
也许你老爸在里面留下什么信息呢
Maybe your dad left a message.
可以解释现在这一切
That's what all this has been about--
可以解开迷团
Figuring out the riddle wrapped in an enigma
奥古斯特·柯尔宾究竟是什么人
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表