剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
who was August Corbin.
就是这么开始的
That's how it started.
我本以为如果你向我展示了
I thought maybe if you showed me the world
你和我老爸的那个世界
you shared with my dad,
我可能会感觉和他更亲近一点
I might feel closer to him.
结果呢
And?
感觉更加亲近的对象并不是他
Well, he's not the one I feel closer to.
天哪 米尔斯
Oh, Geez, Mills.
我懂你意思了
I get the hint.
珍妮
Jenny?
喂 珍妮
Hey, Jenny?
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮
Jenny...
以前从没发生过
And this never happened before?
没有 我前晚做了些奇怪的梦
No, I had some weird dreams the other night.
也许有关系
Could be related.
身体没什么变化吗
No physical changes?
我觉得我要是产生了什么突变我会记得的
I think I would remember developing mutant powers.
一定跟碎片有关
Look, it's-it's got to be the Shard.
她的血管像碎片一样发光
Her veins were glowing the same color as the Shard.
我以为阿努比斯碎片只是一块金属
I thought the Shard of Anubis was a metallic lump.
结果它只是某种外壳
Oh, it turns out that was just an outer casing of some kind.
内文斯打开它时...
When Nevins opened it...
内文斯 等一下
Nevins? Wait a minute!
在我让你俩远离这些事之后你们又去见了内文斯吗
You guys went and saw Nevins after I told you to steer clear?
是我的主意
That was my call.
而我支持了
Which I backed.
我告诉过你们内文斯是联调局的调查目标
I told you Nevins is the target of an active FBI investigation...
所以我们去之后就迅速脱身了
Which is why we got in and got out.
没有影响就不算违规
No harm, no foul.
"没有影响"
"No harm."
你们可能会破坏我们...
You could've compromised everything that we've--
请允许我插一句
If I may.
内文斯打开外壳之后里面有什么
What was inside the case after Nevins opened it?
是一块发光的晶体
It was a glowing crystal.
我从他手里抢来后 它分解了
And when I took it from him, it disintegrated.
你碰那块晶体了吗
Did you touch the crystal?
没有 我只碰了外壳
No, just the outer casing.
内文斯呢 他碰了吗
And Nevins, did he handle it?
碰了 他把它拿起来了
Yeah, he-he picked it up.
但是他戴了手套
But he put on a glove.
你想到什么了
What you got?
束缚之石
Binding stones.
非常稀有 独一无二的
Very rare, very powerful artifact
具有超强能量的人造物品
with a singular quality--
接触时会被吸收至体内
They are absorbed into the body upon contact.
这样可以直接得到它的神秘力量
It is a way to directly transfer mystical energy.
你是说我把碎片吸收了吗
You're saying I absorbed the Shard?
它现在在我体内吗
That it's inside of me?
很有可能
So it would seem.
珍妮小姐
Miss Jenny,
普通人是无法驾驭这股神秘力量的
mortal beings are not meant to house this much mystical energy.
就好比
It is akin to...
将高压电线接入儿童玩具中
...Plugging a high-voltage wire into child's toy.
整个电路都会被烧坏
It'll fry the circuits.
那碎片...
The Shard...
会要了我的命
It's gonna kill me.
我们想个办法把碎片从她体内弄出来呗
So, we find a way to get it out of her, right?
肯定有一种咒语或是...
There's got to be some kind of spell or...
可以使用的碎片切除术
Shard-ectomy we can perform.
了解束缚之石的人很少
Very little is known about Binding Stones.
几个世纪以来未有记载有人亲眼目睹过
It's been centuries since anyone even recorded seeing one.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我现在觉得很好
I feel fine.
其实我觉得非常好
I feel awesome, actually.
这可能只是暂时性的
Yeah, well, that can just be temporary.
就像临终病人的
You know, the way some terminal patients
回光返照那样
feel euphoric just before they decompensate?
只有内文斯知道如何对付这东西
Look, if anybody knows how to deal with this thing, it's Nevins.
绝对不能找内文斯
Nevins is off-limits.
好吧 我知道这样可能给你的工作
Whoa, okay, I know that this might cause some problems
造成一些麻烦 但我们现在在说的可是珍妮
with your job, but this is Jenny we're talking about.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think that I know that?
如果你被关了起来 对她又有什么好处呢
What good are you gonna be to her if you're locked up?
-别说话 -那不是你本该帮我们的事吗
- Shh, quiet. - Well, isn't that what you're supposed to be
米尔斯探员
helping us with, Agent Mills?
别说话
Quiet!
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
有人来了
We got company.
女中尉
Lieutenant!
珍妮 赶紧走
Jenny, we got to go!
这边
This way!
这些东西是无法阻止的
Those things... they were unstoppable.
攻击貌似只会让它们变得更强大
Hitting them seemed to make them stronger.
它们似乎吸取了我们所攻击的能量
Like they fed off the energy of our attacks.
我们还活着已经是奇迹了
It's a miracle we're alive.
不是奇迹 是珍妮救了我们
No miracle-- Jenny.
看来被一件
I guess being fatally infected
带有致命力量的古代文物感染也有其优点
with the power of an ancient artifact has its pluses.
它们全聚集在你周围
They just converged on you.
根本不在乎我们
They didn't care about us at all.
也许是被她的能量所吸引了
Perhaps drawn to her energy.
就像飞蛾扑火般
Like moths to a flame.
或者是有人派它们来抓她的
Or they were sent for her.
你说过 克兰
You said it, Crane.
她就是碎片
She is the Shard.
也正是内文斯一心想要的
Which Nevins is obsessed with.
你觉得他有可能在控制这些生物吗
You think he might be controlling these creatures?
内文斯是危险人物
Nevins is bad news,
但是他绝对没有能力召唤凶恶愤怒的生物
but summoning demonic rage creatures is way over his head.
但潘朵拉就有这种能力
Not over Pandora's.
这些正是她一直不断在释放的
These are precisely the kind of Hell Spawn
地狱恶灵
she's been known to unleash.
-我们以前应该见过 -见过什么
- We should've seen this before. - Seen what?
内文斯在和潘朵拉合作
Nevins is working with Pandora.
珍妮
Oh, hey, Jenny.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是有点头晕
Just a little woozy.
我们去档案馆吧
Let's head to the archives.
我有些网络抓取工具可以搜索暗网
I've got some web crawlers that can scour darknet sites.
如果有人说起束缚之石
If someone out there's talking about Binding Stones,
我们就会找到
that's where we'll find it.
你应该好好休息
You're supposed to be resting.
我没事
I'm fine.
而且这不是流感
Besides, it's not the flu.
我可不认为休息和输液就能奏效
I don't think rest and fluids are gonna cut it.
我们的生活越来越混乱
Our lives keep getting jumbled up in this.
我努力地把我的职业生涯
You know, I worked to separate
与超自然事件分离
my professional life from the supernatural,
可看看现在成什么样了
and look what happened.
事实上这已经影响了我的家人
It literally infected my family.
你一直非常努力地划分你的生活
You always tried so hard to compartmentalize your life,
面对现实吧 因为你就是个控制狂
let's face it, because you're a control freak,
但是我们卷入的这些东西很棘手
but this stuff we're involved with is messy.
超自然是我唯一了解的世界
The supernatural is the only world I've ever known
如果它最后害死了我
and if it ends up killing me,
我还可以想出更糟的办法
well, I can think of worse ways to go.
你哪也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
控制狂说的
Says the control freak.
对不起
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表