剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你说我们要去一个安全屋
You said we were going to a safe house.
我说我会带你去一个安全的地方
I said I was gonna take you somewhere safe.
你的搭档死了 因为你把秘密告诉了他
Your coworkers died because of the secret that you shared.
我们要确保你的安全
We're gonna make sure that nothing happens to you.
詹姆斯小姐 欢迎你
Miss James, welcome.
我叫伊卡伯德·克兰
My name is Ichabod Crane.
请站在灯光之内
Please stay within the light.
阴影之中可能藏有危险
Danger may lurk in the shadows.
不管你想要什么 哥们
You know, whatever it is you want, man,
她都不可能给你
she won't give it to you.
你可没有我了解珍妮·米尔斯
You don't know Jenny Mills like I know Jenny Mills.
兰德尔
Hey, Randall.
别动 好吗
Sit tight, okay?
你认识这个怪胎吗
You know this creep?!
我和米尔斯是老相识了
Me and Mills go way back.
不是吗
Don't we?
我听说你隐退了 变软弱了
I heard you quit the game and gone soft.
我都不相信
I didn't want to believe it.
你那么优秀
You were damn good.
我还听说他们把你锁起来 把钥匙都扔了
Well, I heard they locked you up and threw away the key.
那是在路易斯安那
Down in Louisiana.
但有利益相关方动用了一些关系
But some interested parties pulled some strings,
那些人对你得到的东西很有兴趣
parties interested in what you've got--
阿努比斯碎片
the Shard of Anubis.
在我手上这么多年了 都没人感兴趣
I've had it for years, and no one gave a damn.
这东西为什么这么重要
What's so important about it?
你比我更清楚
You'd know better than me.
是柯尔宾·奥古斯特派你去找的吧
August Corbin sent you after it, right?
这是他儿子
And this here is his son.
是不是很出乎意料呢
Isn't that a kicker?
不如这样吧
I'll tell you what.
交出碎片 我就放你俩走
You hand over the shard, you two can walk.
我双腿走路好好的
I can walk already.
瘸的人是你
You're the one with the limp.
别杀他
Hey, hold it.
你真的这么想要那碎片吗
Did you mean what you said, about the shard?
当然 但那是在你踢我的腿之前
Sure I did, before you kicked me in the leg.
别这样
Come on, man.
你之前羞辱了我
You insulted me.
说我变软弱了
You said I went soft.
坏了名声可怎么好
What do we got without our reputation?
如果是假的 我会再回来的
Now, if this is a fake, I'm gonna come back to visit.
-没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
他说他认识我爸爸
He said he knew my dad?
是的 他们以前经常混在一起
Yeah, they used to run in the same circle.
-你给了他什么 -不重要了
- What was that thing you gave him? - It doesn't matter.
当然重要
The hell it doesn't.
他为了那玩意而绑♥架♥我
The guy just kidnapped me for it.
真的不重要 乔
It doesn't matter, Joe.
你差点就没命了
You could have been killed.
我先帮你解开
Let me just get you out of here,
然后回归各自的生活
and we can go back to our lives.
告诉我你就快找出解决办法了
Tell me you're close to finding a way to stop this thing.
有很多驱逐暗影怪物的方法
There are many methods cited to dispelling shadow beings,
但是除非你有一支
but unless you have an arrow blessed
由吴哥窟大祭司祈福过的箭...
by one of the high priests of Angkor...
这消息知道得真及时啊
Yeah, well, not on short notice.
你确定只要有这些光
You certain that as long as these lights stay on
他就进不来吗
he can't get in?
理论上来说是的
Theoretically, yes.
这些光应该能牵制住他
These lights should keep him at bay.
恶灵从阴影中汲取力量
The wraith draws power from the shadows.
没有阴影 他应该就没有优势了
Without them, he should be at a disadvantage.
但愿这能给我们足够的时间
Let's hope it buys us enough time
想出个永久的解决办法
to figure out how to get rid of him permanently.
我还要在这待多久
How long am I supposed to stay here?
我什么时候才能作证
When can I give my statement?
相信我
Trust me when I tell you
这全都是为了你的安全
that this is all for your safety.
我只想结束这一切
I just want to be done with it, all of it.
像这样背负着一个秘密
The weight of carrying a secret like this,
非常折磨人
it's debilitating.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
怎么回事
What was that?
是电线短路吗
Is that a short in the line?
我去看看
I shall go and see.
小心点
Be careful.
它想抓到她 同样也想抓到我们
It wants us as much as it wants her.
把名字告诉我们
Tell us the names.
名字 克兰
The names, Crane.
该死的 邪恶的生物
Damn you, foul creature.
我的秘密是属于我的
My secrets are my own.
滚回去
Go back.
从何阴暗处爬来 就爬回那里去吧
Back to whatever shadow you crawled from.
放开他
Get off him!
克兰
Crane.
别昏 别昏
Stay with me, stay with me.
秘密能杀人
Secrets kill.
没地方可逃了 女中尉
There's nowhere for us to run, Lieutenant.
这个生物一定会找到我们的
This creature will surely find us.
我们必须想办法打败它
We must find a way to defeat it.
找出它可利用的弱点 我们就能安全脱身
A weakness we can exploit so we can escape unscathed.
没错 它要的是秘密
That's it-- it wants secrets.
我们俩的 还有贝琪·罗斯的
Yours, mine, Betsy Ross's.
如果间谍遇害时 贝琪也知道同一个秘密
If Betsy knew the same secrets as the spies that were killed,
那她为什么能幸免于难
why was she spared?
那天我没亲眼见到这个怪物
I did not see the creature that day.
我不知道它就是罪魁祸首
I had no idea it was responsible.
把脸转过去
Look away.
答案就在你那天的记忆里
The answer is in your memory of that day.
贝琪用以逃脱被害的办法
Something Betsy did got it off her scent
就能救我们的命
and can get it off of ours.
没错
Right, uh...
贝琪当时很生气
Betsy was angry.
我听到她在大喊
I-I heard her shout.
我定会砍了你的狗头 马库斯·柯林斯
I'll have your head, Marcus Collins!
有胆出来见我吗
Come out and face me!
现在想来
Remembering it now,
当她说出
the shadows retreated
他的名字时
when she said...
幽灵就退散了
his name.
就是这样
Of course!
很多恶魔实体都有一个共通的弱点
Many demonic entities share one weakness--
如果你知道它们的真名
if you know their true name,
它们就无法伤害你
their power cannot harm you.
克兰
Crane?!
过来啊
Come down.
出来 从阴影中出来吧
Come on, come out of the shadows,
马库斯·柯林斯
Marcus Collins.
我说出了你的名字
I called your name.
马库斯·柯林斯
Marcus Collins,
背信弃义的卑鄙小人
the traitorous wretch who betrays his fellows.
马库斯·柯林斯
Marcus Collins.
你不能再潜藏在阴影中了 马库斯·柯林斯
No longer can you skulk in the shadows, Marcus Collins.
出来面对我
Come and face me!
出来
Come on!
你自愿与魔鬼订下契约
You willingly made a pact with evil.
而我也面对过同样的抉择
I had the same choice.
把名字告诉我们
Give us the names!
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表