剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
cast him back down,
永远的锁了起来
locking him away forever.
天呐
My God.
等等 玛雅金板和凯尔特面具
Wait, the Mayan plate and the Celtic mask,
它们都是同一种物质造出来的
they were made of the same primal element.
-金子 -金子
- Gold. - Gold.
金子...
Gold...
这肯定就是利兹的计划
This must be Leeds' plan.
他要再造黄金沙漏
He's going to recreate the Golden Hourglass.
玛雅和凯尔特遗迹只是一小部分
The Mayan and Celtic relics are pieces of it,
数千年来 再次盗取多元文化
reappropriated at disparate cultures over millennia.
所以隐秘人
Which is why the Hidden One
才把怪物引来断头谷
is drawing monsters to Sleepy Hollow--
这样他就能化他们的力量为己用
so he can use their power for himself.
而且他需要沙漏来达到这一目的
And he needs the Hourglass to do it.
实验室有不速之客啊
Unexpected guests in the laboratorium?
我忘了关火炉门吗
Did I leave the stove unlocked?
富兰克林的关键人物
Franklin's "Key man."
我们又见面了
We meet again.
天呐 如果我知道你还活着
My God, had I known you were still alive,
周五晚上 我们就会准备雪利酒和飞镖
we'd have had sherry and darts Friday nights.
也许再搞点杀人祭鬼神的行为
Maybe throw in some ritual murder for good measure.
你以为自己是科学家
You think yourself a scientist,
但是富兰克林知道你的本性
but Franklin knew your true nature.
你就是个是非不分的厌恶之人
You're an amoral abomination.
总好过以平庸的
Well, better that than ending up
光辉典范而终结
a shining example of mediocrity,
看来这就是你的命运
which appears to have been your fate.
富兰克林知道
Franklin knew the dangers
你实验烙印的危险性
of your brand of experimentation.
换言之 他指的是虐待动物
By that, he means animal torture,
变异 崇拜神明 一心想要奴役人类
mutation, worshipping a god bent on enslaving humanity.
一心想要把力量授予应得之人
Bent on bestowing power to the worthy.
伟人为何要听从于眼光短浅的民众呢
Why should great men bow to the small-minded masses?
想象一个
Imagine an era
天才受到嘉赏 而不是令人敬畏的时代
where genius is rewarded, not feared.
那是隐秘人的承诺
That is the promise of the Hidden One.
一个黄金时代
A Golden Age.
你就是个疯子
You're insane.
不 我是恶魔
No, I'm the Devil.
我们的谈话真愉快
Well, this has been a treat.
很高兴我们有机会再见 克兰
Glad we got the chance to meet again, Crane.
那么 你更喜欢
Now, which would you prefer--
动脉被切断快速失血致死呢
bleeding out quickly from a severed artery,
还是中麻痹性毒素而断气身亡呢
or expiring from a paralytic toxin?
第三个选择怎么样
How about we go with option three?
立刻跪下
You get down on the floor right now.
那也是他身体的一部分吗
That thing is a part of him?
以色列金蝎之尾
The tail of a Deathstalker Scorpion.
富兰克林说过血族尸体死而复生
All of Franklin's talk of Kindred corpses rising from the dead.
但愿他当时接受了古代炼金术的
If only he'd embraced the elegance and power
雅致及力量
of ancient alchemy.
毒液...
Oh, the venom...
尾巴的毒液...
from your tail...
倘若富兰克林说服你时
And if only you had come work for me
你选择为我效力 那该有多好
when Franklin wore you down.
克兰...
Crane...
金蝎毒液
Scorpion venom.
我们现在在超自然药剂室
We're in a supernatural pharmacy.
肯定有办法解毒
There has to be something that can stop this, okay?
我们会制出解药的
We'll make a... antidote.
-是的 -你一步步教我做吧
- Yes. - Okay, just talk me through it.
我要找什么
What am I looking for?
挺住
Come on.
食用鸦♥片♥酊粉
Laudanum powder.
还有呢 克兰 别昏过去
What else? Crane, stay with me.
硫酸镁
Magnesium sulfate.
还有呢 硫酸镁
What else? Magnesium sulfate.
等等 硫酸镁
Wait... magnesium sulfate.
找到了
Okay, good.
还有呢
What else?
以色列金蝎
Leiurus quinquestriatus.
什么
What?
在小瓶子里
Uh, in the vial.
好了 糟了
Okay... Oh!
女中尉
Lieutenant?
救救我
Please.
艾比...
Abbie...
我已经在这待十个月了 克兰
I've been here ten months, Crane.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
救救我
Please.
该死的
Damn it.
坚持住 克兰
Hold on, Crane.
好的
Okay.
药粉
Powder.
硫酸镁
Magnesium sulfate.
保持清醒 克兰
Stay with me, Crane.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
克兰...
Crane, hey...
坚持住 坚持
Come on, come on.
坚持住
Come on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚才有些分神了
I was a little distracted.
被那个符号♥吸引了
By that symbol.
即使到现在你还紧握手中的符号♥
One you clutch in your hand even now.
你被它吸引住了 女中尉
You were drawn to it, Lieutenant.
它控制了你
It has a hold on you.
如果它影响到你 它就是邪恶之物
If it is here, it is a thing of evil.
但是那也改变不了我需要它的事实
That doesn't change the fact that I need it.
而且我已经这样好几个月了
And I have for months.
好几个月
Months?
那也就意味着
That would mean...
在陵寝的时候
The Catacombs,
整年的独居...
the year of solitude...
无法入睡 也没有一丝希望...
no sleep, no way to dream...
根本无法逃出那里
there was no escaping it.
自始自终我的精神游离
I was in my head the whole time,
一片混乱
in a bad place,
然后 有一天我在神庙的墙上
and then, one day, that's when I saw it,
看见了它
on the temple wall.
我开始描绘它 刻画它
I started drawing it, tracing it...
它让我变得平静
it gave me peace.
赐予了我平静
Gives me peace.
当士兵从战场回来后
When soldiers return from war,
他们会做能支撑他们继续生活下去的事情
they do what they need to carry on.
我差点让你死掉
I almost let you die.
现在谁才是水平欠佳的炼金术师
Now who's a subpar alchemist?
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我已经好多了 什么事
I've been better. What's up?
我终于找到了
I finally relocated
我告诉过你的那本书
that book I was telling you about.
抱歉
Sorry.
在许多神殿里都流传着这样一个传说
There's a legend in many pantheons
上古之神遗留下了一件宝物
about an item left by the ancient gods.
一件被赋予了无限力量的神造之物
An artifact that literally bestows omnipotence.
让我猜猜 是沙漏吗
Let me guess: an hourglass?
沙漏里装的是"生命之沙"
Containing "the Sands of Life."
显然 我们可以借助书里的仪式
Apparently, there's a ceremony
从原始之金中锻造出一些东西
that can be used to take items forged from Primal Gold
并且把它们分解为生命之沙
and reduce them to the Sands of Life.
其中关键的要素是"众神之火"
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表