剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Peevish sort.
真是很惊讶
It seems a surprise
人们居然以他命名了一个城市
they'd name a city after him.
他配不上这个荣誉
He hardly deserves that honor.
那是因为你没见过那个城市什么样
You haven't seen Rochester.
我的线人找不到其他关于那个
My sources can't find any more details
神秘法器的信息了
on that mystery artifact.
只知道它吸引了很多注意
Just that it's getting a lot of attention
明晚要拍卖♥♥
and it's going on the block tomorrow night.
-卖♥♥家是谁 -匿名卖♥♥家
- Who's the seller? - Anonymous.
估计是个遗迹猎人找到了个
Most likely a relic hunter who stumbled on something
搞不定的东西 现在想脱手
that's out of his league and he wants to unload it.
这场拍卖♥♥办的很匆忙
These auctions are set up on the fly.
迅速交换 不问多余问题
Fast, in-and-out, no questions asked.
邀请名单
受邀名单上可有不少
That's a lot of heavy hitters
厉害人物呢
on the invite list.
看 最低储备金一万美元
Look, $10,000 minimum reserve.
虽然我猜那对你来说不是问题
Though I guess that's not a problem for you anymore,
除非你把钱都花在给别人买♥♥♥房♥♥车上了
unless you spent it all buying another trailer for someone.
这件事你还要念叨多久啊
Wow, you are not letting that go any time soon, are you?
一辈子吧
Not in this lifetime.
够了
Okay.
你想知道我为什么给你买♥♥那辆房♥车吗
Okay, you want to know why I bought you that trailer?
因为我买♥♥得起
Because I could.
这下我一下就理解了
Well, that explains everything.
不 我是认真的
No, no, no, I'm serious, listen,
我是说 大多数时间里
I mean, like, most of the time,
我们都在你的世界
we are in your world.
比如
It's like...
黑市拍卖♥♥会啊 超自然法器啊
black market auctions, supernatural artifacts...
所以 我觉得
okay, so... I thought that
偶尔
it was kind of great that, like,
有这么一次
just this one time,
能让我来掌船也挺好的
I could be the one steering the boat.
或者掌舟 或者...
Or... steering the ship, or...
掌车吧 随便了
the trailer, whatever, okay.
乔...
Mm, Joe...
你想做点事我很高兴
I love that you want to step up.
我也知道你是想办好事
And I know that you want to do the right thing.
所以我想
So, I guess...
我们两个应该记住
we just both need to remember that
最重要的是...
what's important...
那就是永远...
is that you never...
不要...
ever...
动我的东西
touch my stuff.
我应该想到会这样的
Should have seen that coming.
好了各位
All right, everyone,
我猜 大家上一次参加进修课程
I'm guessing it's been awhile
进行野外生存训练已经是很久以前的事了
since your last refresher course in survival training.
反正我是自从匡提科毕业后就再没参加过
I know I haven't done a course since Quantico.
所以 这个周末对大家可能是个挑战
So, this weekend may be challenging.
也因此我们将以团队的方式进行训练
That's why we're working in teams.
跟你的队友合作
Work with your teammates.
互相协助
Cover their backs, and they'll cover yours.
各位探员 你们好 我是罗比·马龙
Hello, agents, my name is Robbie Malone
你们的野外向导之一
and I'll be one of the wilderness guides.
规则很简单
Now, the rules are simple.
每队会得到一张地图
Each team will be given a map
上面已标记好指定地点
showing a designated waypoint.
你们有48小时的时间到达那里
You'll have 48 hours to get there.
你们可以配备最基本的装备
You'll be provided with basic equipment,
但没有电♥话♥
but no cell phones.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
现在请领♥取♥你们的背包 确认分组情况
If you grab your packs, you'll find your group assignments.
看来我们在一个队里
Looks like we're teammates.
-是啊 -还有拉米雷斯
- Yeah. - Along with Ramirez.
他在哪里
Where is he?
西奈山医院
Mount Sinai Hospital.
急性阑尾炎
Appendicitis.
今早来的电♥话♥
Called in this morning.
我们有替补队员吗
Are we getting a sub?
有啊 就是我
Yeah, me.
你们俩没什么意见吧
That good with everyone?
当然没有
Absolutely.
很好 那出发吧
Good, let's get going.
没有 一点也不会尴尬
No, this isn't gonna be awkward at all.
我得说
I got to say,
我并不是那种喜欢野外活动的人
I've never been an outdoors-y type.
我做过的跟野营最接近的事
Closest I ever got to camping
是去看电影《黑色星期五》
was watching Friday the 13th movies.
是 我也没有在野外花过很多时间
Yeah, I didn't spend much time in the wild either.
直到我不得不在野外待着
Until I had to.
介意我问个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you something?
什么
Hmm?
当你被困在那个异度空间里时
When you were trapped in that other dimension,
有没有想过 也许你再也
did you ever think you weren't gonna
-出不来了 -有时候会想
- get out of there? - I had moments...
但我知道克兰一定在找我
but I knew Crane was out there looking for me.
我坚信这点
I held onto that.
他说我不在的时候
And he told me that you helped him
你帮了他许多
a lot while I was gone.
我对此表示感谢
So I appreciate that.
我不知道我是不是
I mean, I don't know if
"帮了他"许多
I "helped" very much.
因为大部分时间里
Mostly I just
我只是问很多关于怪物的问题
asked a lot of questions about monsters
然后做出这个表情...
and made a face like, uh...
-是吗 -不 更像是这样...
- Yeah? - No, it was more like...
-差不多这样的表情 -别逗啦
- Something like that. - Whatever.
真的 就是这样
No, it was. It was like that.
你对于这些疯狂的事的接受能力
You have adjusted to this craziness
比大多数人好多了
better than most.
也许是因为我总是想相信
Maybe it's because I always wanted to believe
另一个世界是真实存在的
that this other world was out there.
我还是个孩子时
When I was a kid,
父母离奇失踪了
my parents disappeared under mysterious circumstances,
我一直想不通到底发生了什么
and I never got a good explanation for what happened.
所以 当发现
So when I found out that
神秘的异度空间真实存在时
magic and mystical dimensions were actually real,
我又看到了希望 也许某天
it gave me hope that someday,
我真的可以得到想要的答案
I may actually get some answers.
我第一次接触超自然力量时
My first run-in with the supernatural,
也是一个孩子
I was a kid, too.
我和我的家人被它困扰了很久
It messed me and my family up for a long time.
超自然力量...
The supernatural...
从我身边夺走了太多
took a lot away from me.
因此我总是看到它的负面
So I guess I got used to looking at it that way,
而你...
and then here you are...
却看到了好的一面
seeing the upside.
所以...
So...
当你看不到太阳时
when you can't see the sun,
要记住这个
you can always remember that
苔藓生长在树木的北边
moss grows on the north side of trees,
还有...
and...
谁会在这里挖井
Who'd put a well way out here?
看这里
Look at this.
是荷兰人
The Dutch...
他们在这里定居
they settled this area
早在十七世纪
back in the 1600s,
而且根据这东西的外形来推测
and judging from the looks of this thing,
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表