剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
You know, I had an ex-boyfriend like that.
一脸的不痛快
Lots of attitude,
固执得像石头
head full of rocks.
快启动 快启动
Start, start.
丑八怪
Hey, ugly!
我们在这儿
Over here!
来吧 大家伙
Come on, big guy.
再靠近点儿
Just a little bit closer.
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
干得漂亮
We did good.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都很棒
All of us.
没错
Yeah.
既然你已经做出了选择
You made your move.
那就接受它
Live with it!
女中尉
Lieutenant.
是你吗 克兰
Is that you, Crane?
女中尉
Lieutenant.
恐怕到头来...
Guess it won't matter much...
还是无济于事
in the end.
啰里吧嗦 克兰
Broken record, Crane.
什么
What?!
我是指我之前说过的那些
I meant what I said before.
你总是在我身边
You're always here with me.
从我们一见面就开始了 没法解释
Ever since we first met. There's no explaining it.
两个完全不同的人
Two people could not be any more different,
却能同舟共济破除难题
but we work things out together.
我知道你会说什么
I know exactly what you would say.
"振作起来 女中尉
"Come now, Lieutenant.
如果我们会被永远困于此地
"If there is an eternity before us,
我们也要昂首挺胸 携手面对"
let's face it with chin held high."
你说这把短刀属于贝琪·罗斯 克兰
You said this cutlass belongs to Betsy Ross, Crane?
"确实如此 女中尉
"Indeed, Lieutenant.
如果她的武器在这
If she left her weapon here,
那她也曾被俘到此吗"
was she once captive here herself?"
她怎么逃脱的
How did she escape?
这里肯定有出口
There is something here.
我就知道
I know it.
这把刀留在这是有原因的
This knife was left there for a reason.
我漏掉了什么
What have I missed?
"这些痕迹是什么造成的 女中尉"
"Something made these marks, Lieutenant."
不是刀割的
Not a blade.
是绳子
A rope!
这把刀是支撑固定树桩上的
The knife was used as a stay to support the rope
绳子用的
around the stump.
人就能降到...
And lower someone...
井里
into the well.
克兰
Crane!
还在吗
Still there?
女中尉
Lieutenant.
是你
It's you.
我知道你还和我在一起
I know you are still with me.
如果这是出路
And if this is the way out,
你就跟我一起走
then you come with me.
你说珍妮和你利用图腾
You said that Jenny and you used totems
找到了我
to help find me.
那就利用我好了
Now just use me.
如果我能离开这...
If I get out of here...
你也可以
...so will you.
跟着我 克兰
Stay with me, Crane.
女中尉
Lieutenant!
-跟着我 克兰 -女中尉
- Stay with me, Crane. - Lieutenant!
我需要你
I need you.
抓紧 艾比盖尔·米尔斯
Hold fast, Abigail Mills.
知道你现在孤身一人感觉怎么样
How does that feel, to know that you're alone now?
克兰
Crane!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
蜡烛灭了
The candle's out.
他该醒了
He should be awake.
和我们离开时一样
It's the same as when we left.
他的身体没事
His body's here,
而灵魂却不在
but his spirit isn't.
什么 没道理啊
What? That makes zero sense.
蜡烛是他与现实的联♥系♥ 应该...
The candle was supposed to be a tether. It should've...
应该能直接送他回来
should've snapped him back.
被切断了
It was cut.
艾比
Abbie.
你
You.
你的计划成功了
You, your plan worked.
克兰找到了我
Crane found me.
我被困在某处 潘朵拉称其陵寝
I was trapped in this place; Pandora called it the Catacombs.
潘朵拉也在那里吗
Pandora was there?
克兰和我在找寻出路
Crane and I were working on a way out.
她出现 切断了他的联♥系♥
She appeared and cut his tether.
-她切断了 -是
- She cut it? - Mm-hmm.
那意味着他还在那边
That means he's still out there,
孤独无援
alone.
不 他不孤独 永远不会
No, not alone. Not ever.
他应该跟我一起回来的
He was supposed to follow me back.
我告诉你要跟着我 克兰
I told you to stay with me, Crane.
我们两个能一起逃出来
That we would make it out together.
女中尉
Lieutenant.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank heavens.
太奇怪了
That was strange.
太奇怪了
That was strange.
我醒着但却在做梦
I was awake but dreaming.
我在这里却又不在这里
I was here but-but not here.
在黑暗中
In the darkness,
迷失
lost...
我听见了你的声音
...I heard your voice.
我跟随着它
I followed it.
我们做到了
We made it.
没错
Indeed.
没错
Indeed.
我... 不用 不用
I... Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
慢点
Slow.
在陵寝里
In the Catacombs,
我没来得及对你说
I didn't get a chance to tell you.
你下棋走马四来对付我的王后
Your move to counter my queen's knight four,
是个错误的策略
that was a false gambit.
我能轻松的用计胜过你
I'd have outfoxed you handily.
得了吧你
Do not start.
你找到见证者了吗
Did you find the Witness?
那么上帝之眼呢
What of the Eye of Providence?
很抱歉 我的爱人
I'm sorry, my love.
它已被毁了
It was dormant.
见证者...
The Witness...
她摧毁了它
she destroyed it.
每一步都有这些凡人挫败我们
At every step these mortals confound us!
灯塔
The beacon.
它唤醒了那些生物 但他们没有前来
It wakes the creatures, but they do not come.
我渴得很 潘朵拉
I thirst, Pandora.
我饿得很
I hunger.
那让我痛苦不堪
It causes me pain.
灯塔速度太慢 力量太弱
The beacon is too slow, too weak.
它需要得到支持 使其充满能量
It needs to be bolstered, charged.
很多年前
Many years ago,
你把你的力量给了我
you gave to me of your power,
让我回到你的身边
raised me to your side.
你愿意把你的力量还给我吗
You would offer that to me?
我让你失望了
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表