剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
《断头谷》前情提要
Previously on Sleepy Hollow...
你爱的人
The man you love
永远都会是
shall be forevermore
一头野兽
a beast.
当沙子全部掉落 他将拥有
When the sands run out, he will possess
上古之神神殿的全部能量
the total power of the pantheon of ancient gods.
女中尉和我将赶到陵寝
The lieutenant and I will journey to the Catacombs.
到了陵寝后 我们会修复潘朵拉魔盒
Once there, we will restore Pandora's box,
并用魔盒吸干隐秘者的能量
and use it to drain the Hidden One of his power.
贝琪
Betsy...
伊卡伯德
Ichabod.
你抓狂了 克兰
You are freaking out, Crane.
还不至于
Hardly.
我在准备修复潘朵拉的魔盒
I'm making preparations to restore Pandora's box.
你心烦的时候我一眼就能看出来
Oh, I know you well enough to know when you're bugging.
很好 也许我有点焦虑过度了
Very well, perhaps I am a little more than moderately agitated.
这有很好的理由
And for good reason--
发现贝琪·罗斯还活着 被困在这里
finding Betsy Ross alive, trapped down here.
她离开时所发生的事让我更担忧
It's what happens when she leaves that concerns me more.
如果贝琪进入了你离开此地的井
If Betsy enters the Well you used to leave this place,
她将重返自己的时代 所以...
she will return in her own time, so...
她一旦从附近侦查回来后
You and I must endeavor to
你和我必须努力
help her on her way as soon as she returns
帮她回去
from scouting the environs...
我们不能泄露我们来自未来的事实
and we cannot let on that we are from the future.
不然时间流可能会受到破坏
Or we risk damaging the time stream.
我懂 我看过星球大战
I get it. I saw Star Wars.
是旅行不是大战 不过没错...
Trek not Wars, but yes...
当詹姆斯·泰比里厄斯·柯克舰长
as Captain James Tiberius Kirk learned the hard way
在最难忘的一集中面对逆境时
in the most memorable episode,
"永恒边界之城"
"City on the Edge of Forever."
好吧 我会让你跟她提起
Okay, well, I will let you be the one to bring up
跳进无底井这一茬的
jumping into a bottomless well.
我的环绕旅行
My circumnavigation
显示没有对战局有用的东西
has revealed nothing of use to the war effort.
是啊 只有那蔓延了1000英里多的
Yeah, nothing but sand and sun
沙子和太阳
for over 1,000 miles.
所以我很好奇你是怎么掌握
Which makes me wonder how you came to acquire
陵寝那么多秘密的
such intimate knowledge of the Catacombs.
这种事情我们没法告诉你 贝琪
That information we cannot share, Betsy.
你看 我们不单单是执行营救任务
You see, we are more than simply a rescue mission.
我们有来自华盛顿将军
We have very specific orders
特殊的指示
from General Washington.
他只会告诉你这阴森环境中
He would only have shared the existence of the supernatural
超自然物的存在
with you in the most dire of circumstances.
或者派一个陌生人陪同你
Or sent a stranger to accompany you.
你不在的时候 米尔斯女中尉和我
In your absence, Lieutenant Mills and I
建立了坚固的友情
have formed a very strong partnership.
女中尉
Lieutenant?
大♥陆♥军中没有
There are no female officers
女性军官
in the Continental Army.
这是昵称
It's a pet name.
我叫他克兰
I... call him Crane.
很遗憾
Regrettably,
这次秘密行动不允许我们透露细节 贝琪
the veil of secrecy precludes our sharing of details, Betsy.
我们要修复一件强大的超自然工艺品
We are to restore a powerful, supernatural artifact
这是我们唯一的希望
and it is our only hope
用以对抗手中掌握世界命运的仇敌
against a foe who holds the fate of the world in his hands.
这里长眠着"收纳着世间所有
"Here rests "The container that holds
邪物的容器
"All the evil of the world.
"梦魇的黑暗容器
"Dark vessel of nightmare.
"虚空中铸造的恐惧之瓮
"Dread urn forged in the void.
让损坏之处得以修复"
Let that which is broken be remade."
上一次看到这个盒子 是银色的
When last we saw this box, 'twas silver in hue.
我们是不是哪里做错了
Did we do something wrong?
我按指示念了咒语
I performed the incantation as instructed.
这里
Over here.
和基架上一样的楔形文字
Cuneiform is the same as on the pedestal.
"连接世间的邪恶
"Binding the evils of the world.
"见证者
"A radiance given by...
"赠予的光辉
"One who bears Witness.
不朽的灵魂"
An Eternal Soul."
潘朵拉没提到过这个
Pandora made no reference to this.
这可不是好事
That can't be good.
也没提到见证者 尤其是这个...
No, nor the reference to Witness, specifically this...
永恒之魂
Eternal Soul.
恐怕所缺少的要素
I fear the missing ingredient
是我们其中一位
may be one of us.
女中尉
Lieutenant!
女中尉...
Lieutenant...
你没事吧
are you all right?
没事
Fine.
这尖叫声比它的撕扯更糟
Its bark is worse than its bite.
快看魔盒...
The Box...
我们成功了
we did it.
这说明它得到了所需的要素
Which means it got what it needed.
不 不
No, no.
艾比
Abbie.
她还有脉搏
There's a pulse.
但十分虚弱
It feels very faint.
克兰...
Crane...
省省力气吧
Save your strength.
希望你已经搞清楚这是怎么回事
I hope you got the plates off the truck that hit me.
魔盒从你身上拿走了宝贵的东西
The Box took something precious.
有裂隙了
There's a void.
出差错了
Something's wrong.
我们会搞定的
We'll fix it.
更糟糕的状况我们都经历过
We've come back from worse.
这就是这项任务的潜在风险
It is a side of the job that is never advertised.
我们来的路上
And we were just talking about,
还在说逃避死亡的事
on the way here, cheating death.
别说了
Enough of that.
也许等我们回去后华盛顿或列维尔能帮到她
Perhaps Washington or Revere can help her when we get back.
贝琪 我们不会跟你一起回去
We're not coming back with you, Betsy.
你不是我认识的那个克兰了
You are not the Crane I know.
贝琪 相信我 我要对你说的实话就是...
Betsy, believe me, I am telling the truth in that I...
我不能告诉你全部实情
cannot tell the whole truth.
重要的只有一点
Only one truth matters.
艾比盖尔·米尔斯才是你心之所属
Your heart belongs to Abigail Mills.
她是我的搭档
She is my partner.
我得离开这个地方
I must leave this place.
在高原的另一边
At the far end of the plateau
一颗树桩旁有口井
there is a well beside the stump of a tree.
进入井里...
Enter and...
你就会回到你的时间流
you will return from whence you came.
米尔斯小姐
Miss Mills.
伊卡伯德·克兰是位好搭档
You have a good partner in Ichabod Crane.
你要时不时提点着他
Put him in his place every once in a while.
让他保持其忠诚之心
Keeps him honest.
很遗憾 你和贝琪以这种方式了结
I'm sorry about how things ended with Betsy.
至少现在我懂了 为何
At least now I understand why we never spoke
她从这可怕的地方回来后...
after she returned from this...
我们没再说过话
dreadful place.
我们之间的合作
Our partnership
是种我从未想象过命运的前奏
was a prelude to a destiny I could never have imagined.
就像你我现在这样
One I share with you.
准备好了吗
Shall we?
除非你告诉我到底是怎么回事...
Well, not until you tell me whatever it is...
你不想跟我说
you don't want to tell me.
那块我在家族墓穴发现的石碑...
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表