剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
What the hell does that mean?
加勒比童谣吗 或者是一个迷语
Uh... A caribbean nursery rhyme? Or a riddle.
或者... 也许暗藏了什么密♥码♥
Or... Perhaps a cipher hidden within.
米尔斯探员
Agent Mills here.
小艾 我们又发现了一起可疑的死亡
Abs, we got a second suspicious death.
家教会的主席在自家厨房♥里被杀
Head of the PTA killed inside her kitchen.
-我需要你马上到场 -这就来
- I need you over here right away. - On my way.
看来那个东西又发动攻击了
It seems the creature struck again.
你搞清这段话的含义 我去现场看看
Figure out what this means. I'm gonna go check this out.
无论这个女人遭遇了什么
Whatever happened to this woman
都跟那个法官太像了
is too damn similar to that judge.
你觉得是某种毒药或病毒吗
You think it's some kind of toxin or virus?
这个需要实验室的人来解答
That's for the lab coats.
我联♥系♥了疾控中心
I have a call into CDC.
在他们来之前 我们先控制现场
Until then, we monitor the situation.
-那火是怎么回事 -烧的都是书
- And the fire? - A book burning.
几个小时前
She showed up to the library
她去图书馆借了一堆书
a few hours ago and checked out a stack.
奥威尔的 塞林格的 冯内古特的
Orwell, Salinger, Vonnegut.
邻居听到她大声批判着教育委员会
Neighbors heard her ranting about the board of education's
意图腐蚀年轻人的阴谋
conspiracy to corrupt young minds.
完完全全的偏执狂表现
Full-scale paranoid episode.
跟我一起处理这个案子 米尔斯
Stay with me on this, Mills.
又出现一起这样的死亡
Another one pops up,
这件事很快就会成为焦点
it's gonna turn into a circus around here real quick.
我绝对不能让情况失控
No way I'm losing control of this.
我猜这通电♥话♥传来的是噩耗
I assume this call does not bode well.
又一名受害者 家庭主妇 三十多岁
Another victim-- housewife, mid-30s,
家教会的主席
chairwoman of the PTA.
不要用字母缩写 女中尉
Don't acronym, Lieutenant.
"家长教师联合会"
"Parent Teacher Association."
等一下
Hold on.
这些攻击遵循某种模式
There's a pattern here.
她是一名权威人物
She's an authority figure.
掌握权力的人
Person in a position of power.
正如其他受害者一样
As were the other victims.
法官 华盛顿将军...
A judge, General Washington...
如果这样一切就说得通了
So it stands to reason,
吸血异形怪是蜂群的女王
if the Soucouyant is the queen of her swarm,
她会攻击其他种群的领导者
that she would attack other leaders.
那些拥有掌控力的人
People in the driver's seat.
看看我 给一只昆虫做了侧写 我先挂了
And look at me, profiling a bug. I got to go.
告诉我 米尔斯探员 你在给谁打电♥话♥
On me, Agent Mills. Who were you on the phone with?
我的室友
My roommate.
我需要你集中精力处理案情 探员
I need you focused on this case, agent.
不要再让你的个人生活
Instead of letting your personal life
影响另一起案件的调查了
hamper another investigation.
好吧
Okay...
-你还好吧 -你说呢
- Is everything all right? - You tell me.
我们这是去哪
Whoa! Where are we going?
-我需要答案 -我不确定我是否知道
- I want some answers. - I'm not sure I understand.
我们现在死了一个法官
We have a dead judge,
一个家庭主妇 还有完全摸不到头绪的
dead housewife, and a cause of death
死亡原因
that doesn't make any sense.
别说这些废话了
Cut the crap for once.
你为什么不告诉我事实究竟是怎样的
Why don't you tell me what's really going on?
在内文斯的案子里你搞了什么鬼
What's your game with my Nevins case?
我已经和珍妮说了
I spoke to Jenny already.
是你派她去的 是吗
You sent her in there, didn't you?
不 我和你说过
No. I told you,
她的事和你的调查完全没关系
her thing didn't start anywhere near your investigation.
你说了很多 但是没一件事说得通
You said a lot, but none of it adds up.
格兰杰到底是怎么死的
How did Granger really die?
你为什么利用你妹妹
Why are you using your sister to blow a hole
来搞砸我职业生涯中最大的案子
in the biggest case of my career?
还有那个克兰到底是什么人
And who is that damn Crane guy?
他根本不是什么历史顾问
He's no historical consultant.
我知道你喜欢赢 艾比
Look, I know you like to win, Abbie,
但是背着我 破坏我的威望
but going behind my back, undermining my authority?
你想要抢走所有的功劳吗
You want to take it all away, is that it?
想独占功劳吗
You want it all for yourself?
丹尼
Danny...
-丹尼 求你听我说 -说什么
- Danny, please listen to me. - To what?
更多的谎言 更多的花言巧语吗
More lies, more double-talk?
你被东西蛰了
You've been stung by something.
我在其他死者身上也见过
I've seen it in the other victims.
你的判断力会受到影响
It's impairing your judgment.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你在打给谁 想耍我吗
Who are you calling? You trying to play me?
-雷诺兹 -你以为我会这样束手就擒吗
- Reynolds. - You think I'll go down without a fight?
见鬼 米尔斯 放开我
Damn it, Mills, get off of me!
抱歉 丹尼
I am sorry, Danny.
我得找人帮你了
Gonna get you some help.
我保证
I promise.
我给他打了镇静剂
Well, I gave him a sedative.
应该会让他睡一会
Should knock him out for a bit.
他到底怎么回事
What happened to him anyway?
他被特立尼达的妄想怪物蛰了
He was stung by a Trinidadian paranoia monster.
欢迎来到断头谷
Welcome to Sleepy Hollow.
女中尉 格蕾丝·迪克森日记上的词目
Lieutenant, the entry in Grace Dixon's journal--
不是一个谜 也不是童谣
'tis not a riddle nor a nursery rhyme.
而是一首设计了双关意义的小调
'tis a ditty devised to have a double meaning.
是特立尼大道
It's the Trini way.
我去那参加过狂欢节
I was down there once for carnival.
全都和双关语有关
It's all about the double entendre.
"当来自卡里比的佳人
"When comes the beauty from Caribee,
在西班牙港口享受时光"
she spends her time in port of Spain."
不是用钟表衡量的时光
Not time as measured by a clock.
而是指西班牙的百里香
The herb Spanish thyme.
两者发音近似 下文也是如此
下一段 "看着恶臭的苍蝇栖在香叶树上"
Next. "Watching foul flies roost in the spice tree."
不是恶臭的气味 而是香料
Not a foul scent, but a spice.
-朝天椒 -这是一张配料表
- Bird pepper. - A list of ingredients.
那是迪克森小姐治疗华盛顿的补剂 最后
For the tonic Miss Dixon used to treat Washington. And finally:
"在查德威克先生跪着祈祷之处"
"Under which Sir Chadwick prays on bended knee."
刺芫荽 一种只生长在特立尼达岛的草药
Chadon Beni-- a medicinal herb that only grows in Trinidad,
但是我认识一个有这种草药的人
but I know someone who may have a supply.
你留下来陪着雷诺兹
You stay here with Reynolds.
我和乔会尽快赶回来
Joe and I will be back as soon as we can.
好 谢谢
Nice. Thank you.
服务铃
看来在内文斯的事上
So I guess we put Abbie in a tight spot
我们让艾比难做了
with the Nevins thing.
她不会有事的
She'll be all right.
我知道
I know.
只是 我们终于就要得到答案了
Just, we were so close to finally getting some answers.
抱歉 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
-我也希望有别的办法 -不 我是说
- I wish there was another way. - Hey, no. I mean,
你已经尽了全力在查了
you went down that road as far as you could.
我希望你知道我非常感激你
Hope you know how much I appreciate it.
这家伙是谁 是加勒比巫医还是...
So, what is this guy, some kind of caribbean witch doctor, or...?
有种再说一遍 咱俩就算杠上了
Call me that again, and it's me and you.
这不是珍妮·米尔斯吗 好久不见
Jenny Mills. Long time.
久到你都钓到男人了
Long enough for you to get a man.
-他不是... -不 我们...
- Oh, no, he's not my... - No, no, no, we're not...
-我男友 -没在一起
- boyfriend? - together.
这是爱尔兰藓草
Irish moss.
它能在无数个销魂的夜晚
This'll give you stamina
为你俩提供无限的激♥情♥
for those long, long nights, huh?
我们要的货不在红色名录上 阿扎卡
Uh, we need something off the red list, Azzaca.
《世界自然保护联盟濒危物种红色名录》的简称
我们要的是"刺芫荽"
Chadon Beni.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表