剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Shard of Anubis?
名字挺酷啊
That's a pretty fancy name.
就没想过可能很贵重吗
You never suspected it had any value?
我之前真的不知道还有人会要这玩意儿
Honestly, I had no idea anyone cared about the damn thing.
直到你拿它换回了乔·柯尔宾的命
Until you had to trade it for Joe Corbin's life.
他偷听到了我的事 和他父亲的事
He overheard things about me, about his dad.
他还要打破沙锅问到底呢
And he's not about to let that go.
你能怪他吗
Well, can you blame him?
突然他发现自己对父亲之前从事的事业
All of a sudden he finds out he really didn't know half
一无所知
of what the man was up to.
但你清楚
But you did.
他有权知道真♥相♥
He deserves to know the truth.
换我也会如此 你难道不会吗
I mean, I would want the same, wouldn't you?
好吧...
Okay, so...
这个兰德尔·马丁
this, uh, Randall Martin guy,
他肯定是很想弄到阿努比斯碎片
he must have wanted the Shard pretty bad--
你觉得他是个低端玩家吗
you say he's a low-level player?
不过是个临时工而已
Simply a fixer for hire.
我只需追踪一下他的车
Look, I just need a trace on his car.
确定只是这样吗
You sure that's all?
-剩下的我能解决 -乔呢
- I can handle the rest. - What about Joe?
这是他的家族遗传
His family habit.
如果他想跟随自己父亲的脚步 我无权干涉
If he wants to follow his father's footsteps, I don't have the right to do anything about it.
好吧
Fine.
不过 你知道的...
But just, you know...
教他的时候悠着点来
take it slow when you show him the ropes.
-跟这位小乔伊·科尔宾吗 -嗯
- With little Joey Corbin? - Mm-hmm.
你放心吧 小菜一碟
Trust me, baby steps.
-不是有意要打断你们的 -没关系
- Don't mean to interrupt. - Not at all.
雷诺兹探员 这是我妹妹珍妮
Special Agent Reynolds, this is my sister Jenny.
我是丹尼
Danny.
久闻不如一见
Nice to finally meet the legend in person.
别奉承她了
Let's not get carried away.
可以单独聊聊吗
You got a moment for me?
好吧 反正我也要走了
Yeah, I got to... dash anyway.
祝你们今天办案愉快
You two have a great day agenting.
欢迎来到断头谷
Welcome to Sleep Hollow.
刚接到电♥话♥ 当地警♥察♥局请求协助查一起谋杀案
Just got a call-- local PD's office needs assistance in a homicide.
看来这案子了不得
Must be some homicide.
在市中心杀人 的确不简单
A stabbing downtown. Apparently, not a drop of blood.
我说了会全力协助调查
I told them I'd put my best eyes on it.
回头找我吧
Check in with me later.
了解
You got it.
找到时就这样了
Found him exactly like this.
我们的人什么都没动
Our guys haven't touched anything.
能不能让你的人退开点
Would you mind getting your people back,
给我们留点空间
giving us some space?
没问题
You got it.
多处撕裂
Multiple lacerations.
看数量和深度
And based on the number and depth,
应该过度杀伤 也许甚至是仇杀
significant overkill, maybe even rage.
博迪
Bertie.
克兰
Crane?
伤口很深
Deep wounds.
凶手很狂妄
Bold.
不怕被抓到
No fear of being caught.
放血
Exsanguination.
你见过这种作案手法吗
You recognize this M.O.?
没错
I do.
很久之前
From long ago.
是英国人用来对付爱国者的吗
So, some monster the Brits used against the Patriots?
不是
No.
女中尉
Lieutenant,
我们要面对的是我儿时最深的恐惧
we are dealing with a terror from my childhood.
那是我第一次遇到那么邪恶的人
My very first encounter with pure evil.
你在说谁
Who are you talking about?
他的名字变过许多次
He has gone by many names over the centuries.
你也许听说过他...
You might know him...
开膛手杰克
as Jack the Ripper.
开膛手杰克怎么可能出现在你那个年代
How could Jack the Ripper have been around when you were a kid?
你那会儿几乎在白教堂血案发生的100年前
It was almost 100 years before the Whitechapel murders.
准确来说 是1763年的春天
Spring, 1763, to be exact.
我当时在伊顿公学读大三
During my sixth form at Eton College.
年少无知
The innocence of my youth...
遇见他人惨遭毒手
came to a very sudden end.
开膛手又来了
The Ripper struck again!
加油 伊卡伯德 快跑
Come on, Ichabod, shake a leg!
别 你不会想要看到他的惨状
Don't! You will not wish to remember him this way.
伊卡伯德
Ichabod!
我和博迪关系很好
Bertie was my closest friend.
从大一起我们就是好朋友
Had been since our very first term.
我们本打算趁着暑假
We were to spend that summer together
去波克夏 去他家玩耍
at his family estate in Berkshire.
我对他最后的记忆就是找到了他的残骸
My last memory of him is finding his butchered remains.
十五分钟后公共区见
Meet us in the commons in 15 minutes.
我们一定要找出幕后黑手
We're going after whoever did this.
斯蒂文斯
Stephens?
怎么回事
What is all this?
为什么要打包行李
Why are my things packed?
我要带你回伦敦 伊卡伯德主人
I'm to take you back to London, Master Ichabod.
什么 不你不能这么做
What? No, you can't.
我要跟大家一起 找出...
I need to join the others, help find the...
留在这里不安全
It is not safe for you here.
孩子 你要明白
My boy, try to understand.
你的第一要务
Your first duty is to ensure
是保证家族血统的流传
the continuation of your family name.
你必须离开伊顿公学
Your semester at Eton is over.
伊卡伯德
Ichabod?
只要事态得到平息
I would return to Eton following Autumn
我就会在秋后返回伊顿
once the dust had settled.
而我在那余下的日子
For the rest of my time there,
始终都心怀恐惧
fear was my constant companion.
因为开膛手始终未落网
'Cause the Ripper was never caught.
你们中任何一人都有可能
It could have been anyone among you.
我们也是谁都不信
Oh, we trusted no one.
老师也不信任 相互之间也不信任
Not our schoolmasters, not even each other.
我变得痴迷于破解这桩案件
I became obsessed in solving the Ripper killings.
直到去年...
It was not until this past year...
我研究了1888年臭名昭著的伦敦白教堂案
when I learned of the infamous event in Whitechapel, London, 1888...
我发现了更多的线索
that a far larger pattern took shape.
和之前相似的凶案不断发生
Similar killings have taken place,
九百年间多次出现
on and off, for over 900 years,
最远可上溯至
dating back as far as
1066年的征服者威廉
William the Conqueror in 1066.
他们都死于同一个杀手
They're all the same killer.
这是种强大的超自然生物
A powerful, supernatural being,
所到之处必散布死亡与恐惧
spreading death and fear in its wake.
肯定也是潘多拉召唤来的
Summoned by Pandora.
这肯定不是巧合 女中尉
This is no coincidence, Lieutenant.
这些凶案和我年轻时目睹的完全一致
The killing's an exact match to what I saw as a boy.
如果真的是她 那么她不仅知道你是谁
If it's her, that means that not only does she know who you are,
而且不知怎地还能接触到你的早年记忆
but somehow has access to your earliest memories.
-真让我安心 -我们手上最明显的线索
- How reassuring. - Biggest clue that we have
就是那具尸体是怎么被抽干的
is how that body was exsanguinated.
某种东西...
Something...
几乎把受害人的血液抽干了一半
has drained the victim of nearly half his blood.
而我们却几乎找不到任何确凿的证据
Yet we are left with very little in the way of hard evidence.
18世纪的英格兰也许找不到 但是今天
In 18th Century England, maybe, but today,
我们有联调局最先进的破案科技
with the latest and greatest of FBI technology,
我们可以先从鉴定凶器开始
we can start by identifying the murder weapon.
车是凉的
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表