剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
《断头谷》前情提要
Previously on Sleepy Hollow...
告诉我你瞒着海关想偷运什么东西
Tell me what you tried to smuggle past customs.
一件艺术品
An artifact.
我相信那东西把握着
I believe it holds the key to our future
我们作为见证者的未来
as Witnesses.
伊卡伯德
Ichabod.
-你好 -柯林斯小姐
- Well, hello. - Miss Corinth.
真是令人惊喜
What a splendid surprise.
联♥系♥她
Call her.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good one.
我很荣幸护送您和我一同享用晚餐
I would be honored to escort you to supper.
这就是那个追查阿努比斯碎片下落的人
Meet the man who's after the shard of Anubis,
阿提库斯·内文斯先生
Mr. Atticus Nevins.
我认识这个人 珍妮 他是我爸的一个朋友
I know this guy, Jenny. He was a friend of my dad's. Here, look.
你♥爸♥让我
Your dad sent me on how many missions,
去交易过那么多奇怪的文物
buying and selling strange artifacts?
而他的老战友恰巧就是
And his old war buddy happens to be the kingpin
黑市交易的首脑人物吗
of that entire black market?
我盯上的人名叫阿提库斯·内文斯
The man I'm working to take down, his name is Atticus Nevins.
看起来你好像已经卷进来了
It looks like you already are a part of it.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
还有一朵花苞要绽放
One more bud to blossom,
然后你就会歌♥唱
and then you'll sing.
爱是胜利者带来的果实
Love is what the victors bring.
他的刀法真娴熟
He is fast with that blade.
这功夫也就是拿来秀秀
The technique makes for excellent theater,
但在真正的战斗中 他会被
but in actual combat, he would be bested
最基本的长剑技巧所击败
by the most rudimentary rapier skills.
说到技巧 你有什么神秘的技巧吗
Oh, uh, speaking of skills, what secret skills do you possess?
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
Sorry. What?
你小时候最喜欢的玩具是什么
What was your favorite childhood toy?
如果你家着火了
If your house was on fire,
你最先拿的会是什么东西
what's the first thing you'd grab?
是《初次约会的20个问题》吗
"20 questions to ask on a first date"?
看来我们都是从网上找的经验
I see we both walk the same internet paths.
对不起
My apologies.
没事
None needed.
我们对于今晚都很紧张
We were both nervous about tonight.
不过这是好事
In a good way.
事实是
The truth is
已经有些时日了 自从...
it has been some time since...
现在一切有了很大变化
things are so very different now.
你们两位是来约会的吧
You two lovebirds on a date?
不是 好吧 是的
No. Well, well... Yes. ?
我被一个强盗搭讪了
I've been accosted by a highwayman.
你应该去泰伯恩行刑场 坏家伙
You belong at Tyburn, you rogue!
有空吗
Got a sec?
当然 领带不错
Absolutely. Nice tie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我今晚有事跟你说
I got a thing tonight.
别跟我挑眉毛
Don't eyebrow me.
是工作上的事
It's a work thing.
怎么样我都喜欢
I like it anyway.
你想知道我是否跟妹妹说过
You're wondering if I spoke to my sister
关于内文斯调查的事吗
about the Nevins investigation.
-我说过会搞定的 -这我倒没疑虑
- I said I would take care of it. - I don't doubt that you will.
但你提到了家庭的事情
But you mentioned a family matter,
有时候私人感情会影响工作专业性
and sometimes the personal may jam up the professional.
丹尼 我懂
Danny, I get it.
内文斯是罪犯
Nevins is a criminal,
而且你想利用他钓大鱼
and you're gonna use him to bag even bigger bad guys.
-没有什么会妨碍到的 -很好
- Nothing gets in the way of that. - Good.
因为这起案子我必须处置妥当...
'Cause the ducks I had to line up on this one...
有国土安♥全♥局♥ 国安局在盯着...
Homeland Security, NSA...
所以对这案子我必须全力以赴
I had to pull 31 flavors of favors on this.
-不能错过任何有利线索 -这件案子
- Asset's in motion. - This is the one
能让你一举成名
that puts you on the map.
才不是呢 接手了就得我担责任
Hell, I land this, I own the map.
我今晚去找珍妮和乔坐下来谈谈
I sit down with Jenny and Joe tonight.
所以不用担心
So do not worry.
祝你事情顺利
Good luck with your thing.
就差一点点了
It's all so close.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
最后一朵花
The last flower.
恐惧的滋味
A flavor of fear,
既甘甜 又苦涩
both sweet and bitter.
为此
For this,
我需要一位最擅此道的使者
I require a most skilled emissary.
有位加勒比蜂化身的红娘子
There is a Red Lady from Caribee
她的尖刺
whose sting
能带来梦魇 致人疯狂
brings the nightmare, insanity.
一个吻 就断人生机
One kiss and you'll flee
都看着吧
most all you can see.
加勒比蜂化身的
This comely Red Lady
美丽红娘子
from Caribee.
欢迎 夫人
Welcome, My Lady.
替我找来我需要的最后一朵花
Bring me the final bloom I need.
源自恐惧
The fear
自身的恐惧
of fear itself.
待着别动 小东西
Easy there, little fella.
该死的...
Ow! Son of a... Mm!
走开 给我出去
Go away! Get out of here!
走开 不 不要
Go. No, no, no!
这次你走运了 克兰
You drew a lucky straw on this one, Crane.
此话怎讲
How so?
克莱斯德尔法官是位历史爱好者
Judge Chrysdale is a history buff.
喜欢与革命相关的一切事物
Loves anything to do with the revolution,
南北战争之类的 你引用几句杰弗逊名言
Civil War, so on. You quote a little Jefferson,
再说两句道歉的话
uh, offer your apologies,
你移♥民♥的一切问题都迎刃而解了
the whole immigration snafu goes away.
好吧 可是对我的指控
Fine. But the charges made against me
依然十分荒谬 女中尉
remain a farce, Lieutenant.
竟被指控危害国♥家♥安♥全♥
Flagged as a risk to national security.
就因为运送了我自己的财物
For transporting my own property.
你走私古代文物回国
You smuggled ancient artifacts into the country
还被当场抓住
and got caught.
这个人是个直性子
This guy is-is-is very straightforward.
你只需要投其所好 表现出诚意
You just play the hits and be charming,
我们午饭前就能离开了
we'll get out of here by lunch,
到时候你可以给我讲讲...
at which time you can tell me all about your...
昨晚和佐伊的约会情况
date with Zoe last night.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell
简直是场十足的灾难
except it was an unmitigated disaster.
你的雷诺兹探员怎么样了
What of your Agent Reynolds?
我们很好 还有他不是"我的"
We're fine. And he's not mine.
他得搞清楚 你根本不知道
He must be aware that you had no way of knowing
珍妮小姐和乔先生对柯尔宾治安官
that Miss Jenny and Master Joe's query
过去经历的疑问
into Sheriff Corbin's past
会牵涉到联邦案件
would intersect with a federal investigation.
是啊 可我也有责任
Yeah, that's on me.
虽然我和丹尼是朋友
Danny and I are friends,
可工作毕竟是工作 这我能理解
but professional courtesy has limits. I respect that.
倘若你们不只是朋友呢
And what if you were more than friends?
那情况就难说了
Well, that would be complicated.
可好在我们只是朋友 因此简单明了
But that's all that we are, so it's not.
他疯了 他真是彻底疯了
He's crazy. He's-he's lost his mind.
那不是你的律师吗 克兰
Isn't that your lawyer, Crane?
是的
Yes.
我说"肃静"的时候都给我安静
When I say "Order," I mean order!
这里我说了算 所有人不得离开
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表