剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
你父亲的徽章
that badge of your father's, that, uh...
那股模范治安官的气场...
Mayberry sheriff vibe...
那可不是奥古斯特·柯尔宾
that was not August Corbin.
不是的 而他知道真♥相♥
No, he knew the truth.
从来没有什么善...
There is no good...
与恶
no evil...
只有...
just...
力量
...power.
好了 我们出去兜兜风
All right, let's go for a ride.
让你的人退下
Call off your dogs.
枪
Guns.
碎片
The Shard.
你犯了个大错
You're making a big mistake.
这是我的特长
That's my specialty.
外套口袋
Jacket pocket.
走
Move.
他说那串数字是瑞士银行账号♥
He said the numbers were for Swiss bank accounts.
如果有钱 我爸爸的钱
If there's money... my dad's money.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
我不知道
I don't know.
事情已经比我们想象得好多了
Well, we got more than we could've hoped for.
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
这些废墟很久远了
These ruins are ancient.
这种建筑风格
The architecture...
跟我以前见过的都不一样
unlike anything I've ever seen.
你个乌鸦嘴
I hate it when you're right.
去找老巢 我会给我们争取一点时间
Find the hive. I'll buy us some time.
好的
All right.
好吧
Okay... hey...
秘密
Secrets.
混乱
Chaos.
孤独
Loneliness.
纯真流逝
Innocence lost.
死亡
Death.
还有最后一小点...
And the last little one...
恐惧本身
Fear itself.
这棵树 这些花
The tree, the flowers,
这些你召集过来的生物 都只有一个目的
the creatures you summoned, they all serve a single purpose,
不是吗
do they not?
你在培养恐怖
You're cultivating forms of terror.
还是很特别的一种恐怖
Very specific ones.
而我得谢谢你
And I should thank you
还有你的女朋友
and your lady friend
谢谢你们为我收拾残局
for cleaning up behind me.
从魔盒释放妖魔鬼怪很容易
Calling beasts out of the box was quite easy.
最难的部分你们都解决了
You did all the hard work.
到此为止了
It ends now.
美好的事物终将凋零
As all good things must.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what it feels like,
遇到一个比自己厉害得多的人
to be in the presence of someone much greater than myself.
我以前也见过这棵树
I've seen this tree before.
我有块古老的石碑
I have an ancient tablet.
我很乐意给你上堂历史课
I'd like to give you a history lesson.
不许再走了
Not another step.
如果我还没集齐需要的恐惧
If I didn't already have all the fear I need,
我可能会多跟你聊会儿
I'd make this last a little longer...
没时间陪你玩了
No time to play.
克兰
Crane?
暂时干净了 随时可能再来
Gone for now. Could be back any moment.
出现了更大的麻烦
Bigger problems.
不管潘朵拉谋划的是什么
Whatever Pandora has planned,
恐怕我们说话的这会儿就要成真了
I fear it is coming to fruition as we speak.
蜂巢
The hive.
在洞穴中♥央♥ 水池上面
Middle of the lair, above the pool.
从它入手 然后解决拿魔盒的贱♥人♥ 明白吗
We start with that, then the bitch with the box. You got 'em?
明白
Yes.
希腊之火吗
Greek fire, eh?
不是 之前的都用来烧豪将军了
No. We used all that burning General Howe.
这是氢氰酸
That's prussic acid.
极不稳定
Very unstable.
现在我也很不稳定
Right now, so am I.
小心
Be wary.
好好看着吧
Bear witness.
停下
Stop!
艾比
Abs?
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我只记得案发现场
Last thing I remember was the crime scene.
是吗
Yeah?
那都是好几小时前了
Well, that was hours ago.
你被虫子咬伤中毒晕倒了
Some kind of messed-up bug bite took you down.
出现了严重的过敏反应
You had a major allergic reaction.
我们及时送你来了医院
Somehow we got you to the hospital in time,
给你注射了一堆抗组胺
pumped you full of antihistamines,
之后你就一直昏迷到现在
and you've been out cold since.
晕得彻彻底底了是吗
I was pretty out of it, huh?
说胡话了吗
Talking nonsense?
也没比平时疯太多
No more than usual.
这么夸张啊
That bad, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你不会瞒我的 对吧
You'd tell me, right?
我知道的都告诉你了
Nothing I didn't already know.
好好休息
Rest up.
还需要你回来主持大局呢
We need you back running the show.
艾比
Abbie...
多亏有你我才能活着 这个印象我还是有的
I get the impression I'm still kickin' 'cause of you.
尽力而为
I try.
以后也是
Always will.
柯林斯女士
Miss Corinth.
-谢谢 -也谢谢你
- Thank you. - Well... thank you.
-它们真美 -你喜欢就好
- They're beautiful. - Delightful.
我们的计划是什么
Uh, so... what's the plan?
其实没什么计划
Oh, there isn't one.
没计划 没日程
No plan, no agenda.
世外桃源一般
No Internet in days.
我喜欢
I like it.
虽然我害怕你觉得我的喜好
Despite my fears that you may find my predilections
有些守旧
somewhat old-fashioned,
但我就是想散个步
the truth is I rather enjoy a constitutional.
漫无目的
No destination in mind.
随意... 走走
Simply... a wander.
所以你不想去马戏团餐厅来场大餐
So no rezzy at Le Cirque?
然后来场双人热石按♥摩♥ 看个3D巨幕电影
No hot stone massage for two? 3-D IMAX?
-再坐着热气球去品酒会吗 -不想
- Hot air balloon to a wine tasting? - No.
只想走走
A walk.
伊卡伯德·克兰先生
Mr. Ichabod Crane...
你是在邀请我
are you inviting me to join you
陪你在这美丽的园地中漫步吗
on a turn of this lovely meadow?
一般我都是独自边转边思考
Usually I make the circuit alone with my thoughts,
不过 时代变了
but... times are changing.
我应该与时俱进
And so must I.
这是我们第一次约会
This is the official first date.
其实应该说是第二次
Mm, technically our second.
别纠结这个了
Just go with it.
看你一副魂不守舍的样子
From the blank look on your face,
看来约会挺顺利啊
I take it your date went well.
我不记得
I cannot recall
是哪位伟大的殖民期思想家曾说过
which great, great Colonial thinker coined the phrase
"简直是天堂一隅"
"It was a tiny patch of paradise."
不对 好像就是我说的
Oh, no, wait, it was me.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表