剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
《断头谷》前情提要
Previously on Sleepy Hollow...
艾比 不
Abbie! Don't!
女中尉
Lieutenant!
照顾好彼此
Take care of each other.
我找到父亲了
I found dad.
你想和那个无赖重新开始吗
You want to reconnect with that deadbeat?
尽管去好了
Go ahead.
但如果最后你发现
Just don't come crying to me
他仍然是个人♥渣♥ 可别来找我哭诉
when it turns out he's still a jerk.
很快你就可以得到
Soon, you will have all you need
恢复力量所需要的一切了
to restore your strength.
有一个捷径
There is a quicker path.
找到拿了上帝之眼的
Find the witness
那个见证人
that took the eye.
每个水滴代表了一个恶魔
Each drop represents a demon.
他们正在朝...
They're converging on...
断头谷聚集
Sleepy Hollow.
我想女中尉要是在这里的话
I believe if the lieutenant were here,
她会让我们"狠狠地痛扁那些恶魔"
she would urge us to kick some demon ass.
克兰
Crane?
乔
Joe?
珍妮
Jenny?
我们是不是不在堪萨斯了
We're not in Kansas anymore, are we?
我找到了炼狱的出口
I found my way out of purgatory.
早在18世纪
Back from the 1700s.
一定有一条出路
There has got to be a way out of here.
在这样的时刻 我能感知到
In moments like these, I can sense the beauty
这个世界曾拥有的美丽
this world once possessed.
这片土地感受到了你凝视中的爱意
These lands find the favor of your gaze.
我们将在这些土地 山峦 海洋之上
Upon these fields, these hills, these seas,
掀起一场血腥恐怖的统治
we shall bring a reign of blood and terror
直到所有凡人俯首陈臣
until all mortals swear their fealty.
你说的真是让人愉悦
You make it sound so lovely.
也许我们该退隐回我们的居所
Perhaps we should retire to our abode.
不必一路跋涉了
No need to travel.
我的爱人
My love,
这样会有损你登峰造极的力量
without your powers at their height,
费了这么大力气移♥动♥我们的居所
to move our home, the exertion.
为了博你开心 值得了
Worth it to bring you joy.
很快我的力量就会恢复如初
Soon I shall be restored to all that I ever was
甚至更甚
and more.
我们设好的灯塔
The beacon we set,
它的信♥号♥♥会传播得很广
its signal travels far and wide.
所有地球上徘徊的恶灵
All the aberrations of evil that wander the earth...
都会苏醒
Awake...
向这里进发
And come hither.
等等 伙计们
Oh, wait. Guys.
我手♥机♥落在上面了
Oh, my cell phone, I left it on top.
你们先去给我点瓶啤酒
Go ahead and order me a beer.
2瓶 9瓶都行
Or two. Or nine.
把你的孩子送到这儿来
Must cost more than a few silver spoons
肯定没少花气力吧
to send your kid here.
那是当然
Yeah, I bet.
内文斯逃跑一案还是没动静吗
No movement on the Nevins escape?
逃跑 消失 绑♥架♥
Escape, disappearance, abduction?
快一个月了
Close to a month,
我们还不知道那天到底发生了什么
and we still don't even know what went down that day.
一位我敬重的探员曾告诉我
Yeah, well, an agent I respect once told me
要想在比赛中集中精力 最好的方法
the best way to keep your head in the game
就是在比赛之外不多考虑
is to keep it in the game.
对吧
Yeah?
这是什么地方 谢了
What are we looking at? Thanks.
这里已经注册为国家历史遗迹
This place is on the national historic registry.
这里的维护人员都是
The men working on it
政♥府♥雇员
are government employees.
其中一名工作人员昨晚死在了这
One of them fell to his death last night.
问题是 他是自杀还是被推下去的
Question is: Was it suicide or was he pushed?
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
下班后其他员工都去喝酒了
Rest of the crew went out for an after-shift beer.
联调局资产 禁止出♥售♥
证物736-87
身上有割伤和擦伤
Cuts and bruises.
像是被钝器击伤的
Like he was bludgeoned with a blunt instrument.
法医说可能是他
Examiner thinks he may have hit
在坠落中与塔壁相撞形成的
the sides of the tower on his way down.
有不对劲的地方吗
Something not adding up?
可以这么说
You could say that.
-早上好 -有什么情况吗
- Hey, good morning. - Everything all right?
不不 抱歉 我不是在...
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. No, I'm actually, uh,
我不是在执勤 我只是想知道
I'm off duty. I was just, uh, wondering
能不能借用你一分钟
if I could have a minute of your time.
你已经借到了
You already got that.
我叫乔·柯尔宾
Uh, my name's Joe Corbin.
我申请了"隔壁好邻居"项目
I'm applying to the Good Neighbor Next Door Program.
纽约州政♥府♥能以约房♥价的50%补偿给
New York State offsets the price of a home
比如教师 警♥察♥这样的人群
by about 50% for, you know, teachers, cops...
还有急诊医疗人员 我知道了
EMTs. I get the picture.
是这样 我想在这条街找一栋房♥子
Yeah, anyway, so I was just looking at a place
到处拜访一下
down the street, uh, knocking on some doors,
了解大家对这里的居住环境的看法
seeing what people think of the neighborhood.
很多家庭住在这里
Mostly families around here,
属于很棒的学区
good school districts, you know.
就我一个人住
Oh, no, it's just me.
我还没结婚生子 所以...
I'm not married or anything, so, uh...
E·米尔斯
你说你想在哪条街上买♥♥♥房♥♥子来着
What street did you say you were thinking of buying on?
其实 我刚才并没说到这一点
Um, actually, no, I-I didn't say, actually.
但是吧
But you know what?
我也不想多占用你的时间了
I don't want to take up too much of your time.
你已经帮了我很大的忙
You've already been more than helpful.
非常感谢 请问怎么称呼
Thank you so much, Mr., uh...
我姓米尔斯 以斯拉·米尔斯
Uh, Mills. Ezra Mills.
米尔斯先生 谢谢你
Mr. Mills. Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
你为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me
这是你父亲家
that it was your father's place?
我怕会扫了你的兴
I thought it would throw you off your game.
不 你怕告诉了我
No, you thought that if you told me,
我就让你自己去敲门了
I would've suggested that you knock on the door yourself.
就知道你会这么说
I knew you'd say that.
不 你没料到这一点 因为你没给我
Well, no, you didn't, because you didn't give me
-说这话的机会 -好吧
- the opportunity to say it. - Fine.
听着 当我们遇到怪物时
Look, you trust me to have your back
你相信我会帮你
when we go up against monsters.
我希望你明白现在这里发生的事你也能相信我
I hope you know you can trust me with what's going on in here.
我明白 我...
Oh, I know. I...
我的确明白
I do know that.
只是 知行
It's just, knowing and doing
难合一
are two different things.
我们都是初来乍到
We're both very new at this.
但我们会竭尽所能 对吧
We're doing our best, right?
对 另外坦率地说
Yeah. And for the record,
我要是知道真♥相♥定会让你自己去敲门的
I would've told you to knock on the door yourself.
按你要求的规格
Ah! Built to
打造 珍妮小姐
your specifications, Miss Jenny.
七英尺高 六英尺宽 两英尺厚
Seven foot high, six wide, two deep.
硬橡木打造 紫杉木钉固定
Solid oak, yew pegs.
我们今早才买♥♥来的木料
We just bought that lumber this morning.
相比建造谷仓 这就是过家家
Compared to barn raising, this is child's play.
而且时间紧迫
And time is of the essence.
据我挖掘出的记录
Yeah, according to accounts I dug up
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表