剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
What good ever came from the other way?
我父亲在我三岁的时候就离开了我
My dad left when I was three.
母亲在不久之后也过世了
Mom checked out not long after that.
甚至连艾比都抛弃了我
Even Abbie abandoned me.
但是艾比又回来了
And Abbie came back.
是的 可现在她也走了
Yeah, and now she's gone.
可能永远也回不来了
Possibly for good.
因为她为了救我
Because she was saving me.
她为了我牺牲了自己
She gave up herself for me.
当我以为...
When I thought...
当我以为兰德尔的人把你枪决了的时候
when I thought Randall's guys had shot you...
我在想 "我失去了艾比
I thought, "I lost Abbie, and...
现在我又将失去另一个我深爱的人"
now I'm gonna lose another person that I love."
抱歉提前把你从休假中叫回来了
Sorry about cutting your weekend short.
有人来电♥话♥说看见了米尔斯
Someone called in a Mills sighting.
-结果是场误报 -没关系
- Turned out to be a false alarm. - No worries.
我正需要找个借口离开那个木屋
I needed an excuse to get out of that cabin.
我快要憋疯了
I was starting to go stir-crazy.
新鲜空气太足了吗
Too much fresh air?
还有一堆柴要劈
And wood chopping.
申请监听的事办的怎么样了
How's that wiretap warrant going?
我还没去申请
I haven't put in for it yet.
克兰穿得很滑稽
Crane dresses funny,
而且说话方式跟简·奥斯汀的小说一样
yeah, and-and he talks like a Jane Austen novel.
但是他真的有那个本事伤害米尔斯吗
But is he really capable of having done something to Mills?
我知道想要得到答案是什么感觉
I know what it's like to need answers.
它会吞噬你 令你绝望
It can eat at you, make you desperate.
我也见过类似的事发生在...
I've seen it happen with...
一个朋友身上
a friend.
福斯特
Foster.
好 好吧 等一下
Yeah, a-all right. Hold on.
或许你是对的
M... Maybe you're right.
或许我是时候该转移注意力了
Maybe it is time to shift focus.
好
Yeah.
请讲
Yeah.
你从侧面吸引火力
You draw fire from the flank.
他们到绞刑架之前我就会攻击他们
I'll charge them before they reach the gallows,
用我的马撑起他
lift him on my mount.
我们不需要马
We will not need the horses.
那我们怎么能救下他
Then how do we save him?
我们押上来的是一个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
We have before you a traitor!
内森·黑尔 一个间谍
Nathan Hale, a spy,
因盗窃皇家海军情报被抓
caught reporting on His Majesty King George's fleet.
我们是来告诉他 他死时并不孤单
We are here to let him know he's not alone in his last moments.
内森·黑尔会光荣就义
Nathan Hale will die a hero.
他将被绞死
He's to be hung by the neck until dead,
-在今日... -我没法坐视不管
- on this day of our Lord... - I cannot simply stand by.
英国人认为黑尔只是一个乱民
The British believe Hale to be just a rogue.
但如果我们进行施救
But if we launched a rescue,
就算天降奇迹我们成功救下他
and by some miracle, were able to save him,
他们就会知道我们组织的存在
they'd be alerted to our presence.
英军会彻底搜索这个地区 不仅我们
The redcoats would scour the area, not just for us
所有不能离开他们岗位的同伴都会遭殃
but for all our men, men who can't leave their posts.
很多人都会死
Scores would die.
...他的罪行 同时以儆效尤
...his crimes, and as a warning to others of you,
让你们知道叛国是个什么下场
who would follow in his treacherous path!
我唯一的遗憾 是我只有一次生命
I only regret that I have but one life
能献给我的祖国
to give for my country.
他是我们的战友...
He was our partner...
而我们就任他去死
and we just let him die.
我们的战友不可能全部活下来
Not all our partners will survive.
有时你必须接受
Sometimes you must accept that
奇迹不会降临的事实
there aren't going to be any miracles.
你能做的就是继续你的使命
The best you can do is continue your mission.
你要停止搜索吗
You're suspending the search?
不
Oh. No.
我永远不会放弃
I will never cease my efforts
寻找女中尉
to find the Lieutenant.
但在过去的一个月
But in the past month,
我让这个单一的目的
I have allowed nothing but my single-minded drive
充斥了我整个思维
to fill my field of view.
而那导致了很糟糕的后果
And that led to terrible consequences.
之前一个朋友和我说
A friend once told me,
"有时你必须接受奇迹不会降临的事实
"You must accept that there are not going to be any miracles.
你能做的就是继续你的使命"
The best you can do is continue your mission."
我想女中尉也会赞同的
I believe the Lieutenant would agree.
-这个使命是什么 -一方面
- And what is that mission? - For one,
我必须要继续搜索潘朵拉和隐秘人
I must continue the hunt for Pandora and the Hidden One,
终结他们的邪恶
put an end to their evil.
潘朵拉
Pandora?
你还有很多资料需要看一看
There is much to review.
克兰 你得看看这个
Crane, you gotta see this.
还好吗
How's it going?
她在这做什么
What is she doing here?
福斯特探员帮了我很大的忙
Agent Foster has been most valuable
她帮我处理了一个...
in helping me deal with a...
棘手问题
sticky situation.
你无需顾忌她
You can speak freely.
这个地图能够展现恶魔的能量标记
This map shows the energy signatures of demonic creatures.
就像是个探测恶魔的雷达
It's like, um, a radar that detects monsters.
我们之前本打算也许用它能找到潘多拉
We thought we might be able to use it to locate Pandora.
但没成功
No dice.
但是我们发现了些其他的东西
But we discovered something else.
每个水滴代表了一个恶魔
Each drop represents a demon.
他们正在朝...
They're converging on...
断头谷聚集
Sleepy Hollow.
全世界的超自然生物都在朝这聚集
Supernatural creatures from all over the world are headed here.
就好像是有人在召唤它们
It's as if someone's summoning them.
潘朵拉
Pandora.
你是说有场恶魔大会就要在断头谷开幕了吗
You're saying a monster convention is coming to town?
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我想女中尉要是在这里的话
I believe if the Lieutenant were here,
她会告诉我们"干掉那些恶魔"
she would urge us to "Kick some demon ass."
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表