剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Car is cold.
我想兰德尔已经在这住了一阵子了
Think Randall's been posted up here a while.
很好 这意味着碎片也许还在他手里
Good. Means he might still have the Shard.
别开枪
Whoa! Stop!
-求你别开枪 -兰德尔在哪
- Please don't shoot. - Where is Randall?
他去取冰了 不管你们和他有什么过节
He's getting ice. Look, whatever problem you have with this guy,
求你们不要把我卷进去
just leave me out of it.
我只是想搭车出城而已
I'm just hitching a ride out of town!
那你可是跟错了人了 亲
Picked the wrong guy to party with, honey.
糟了 该死该死该死
Oh, Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!
兰德尔
Randall!
求你告诉我这是你的某个变♥态♥嗜好
Please tell me this is one of your sick perversions,
而你也没有把碎片丢给了那个菜鸟
and you did not lose the Shard to that amateur!
你也被耍了好吗 米尔斯
You got played, too, Mills!
他被耍我不奇怪 但是你居然也
I mean, I understand him, but you?
你确定你是柯尔宾·奥古斯特的儿子吗
You sure you're related to August Corbin?
被铐在浴缸把手上的人可不是我好吗
Hey, you know, I'm not the one handcuffed to a shower railing.
打开我300毫米的镜头看看
Try my 300 mil lens.
里面是空的
It's hollow.
可恶 兰德尔
Damn it, Randall!
你跟她腻歪了这么久 至少知道她叫什么吧
Did you at least stop creeping on her long enough to get a name?
知道 但我估计我们俩都用了假名字
Yeah. But I'm guessing a fake one like I gave to her.
别把我丢在这啊 别啊
Don't leave me here, man! Come on!
这一套心灵迷失的搭车族什么的
Whole lost soul, hitchhiker thing.
简直就是从你父亲那里抄来的
Straight out of your dad's playbook.
不好意思 你在说什么
Wait. Sorry. What are you talking about?
那个女的跟我父亲有什么关系
How's that girl connected to my dad?
我还不知道 不过不妨陪她玩玩
I don't know yet, but if she wants to play...
我们得找出共同点
We need to find commonality
赶在凶手再次杀人之前找到他
and ID this guy before he strikes again.
根据被害人伤口的形状
Using the specs from the victim's wounds
以及刺入角度
and the angles of attack,
法医得以重建凶器的形状
forensics was able to reconstruct the murder weapon.
这可不是剃刀啊
It's not exactly a straight razor.
似乎有点眼熟
It's somehow familiar.
第一次十字军东征
First Crusades.
那是拜占庭帕兰刀
That is a Byzantine parang,
或者叫做长匕♥首♥
or long-bladed dagger.
在这里
Here.
是铁匠为
Forged by ironsmiths for,
伊夫蒂哈尔·阿达瓦
Iftikhar al-Dawla,
985年任耶路撒冷总督铸造的
governor of Jerusalem, in 958 A.D.
即便在断头谷 这把匕♥首♥也太另类了
That is a whole lot of knife, even for Sleepy Hollow.
传说持有此匕♥首♥之人
Legend says that those who wield the dagger
"将被剥夺其人性之一切美德
"Shall shed all virtue and be wholly overcome
并被无法遏制的杀欲所浸没"
with an unquenchable bloodlust."
"浸没"
"Wholly overcome."
是那把匕♥首♥作祟
The knife.
它会把人变成"开膛手"
It turns people into Rippers.
看来我们要找的不是怪物
We're not searching for a monster.
而是一把凶器
We're searching for a weapon.
它太美了
So beautiful.
怎么是你
You.
拜托你
Please.
让我一个人静静
Just leave me alone.
我知道你不是认真的
I know you don't mean that.
你现在已经尝到了
Now that you've had a taste...
来自你内心深处的渴望
of that thing buried deep inside you.
你感受到了吗
You feel it?
没有
No.
我不想要这把匕♥首♥了
I don't want it anymore.
快让它停下
Stop it!
我这是怎么了
What-what's happening to me?
只差最后一点点了
Just one more little step.
你来了
There you are.
我过来向你汇报点情况
I'm just coming to see you with your update.
据我目前所得出的推测
Based on what I'm sensing so far,
此次案件是场仪式杀戮
we're dealing with a ritualistic killing.
这个嫌犯瞄准的是特定的目标
The UnSub is targeting specific victims.
我还在研究其中的规律
I'm still working out the pattern.
我还想继续查下去 但这由你说了算
I would like to stay on it for now, but that is your call.
继续查吧 在暴♥力♥犯罪数据库里查查
Stay on it. Run it through VICAP.
然后告诉我结果就行
Just download me on it later.
-吃晚饭的时候再聊 -晚饭
- Say over dinner? - Dinner?
你懂的 一天中的最后一餐
You know, the meal at the end of the day.
-好吧 -没什么 我只是觉得
- Okay. - No big deal. I just think it'd be a good idea
我们之间有些误会最好说清楚
if we clear the air about a few things.
今晚可以吗
Tonight?
可以
Tonight works.
好的 你继续忙吧 米尔斯探员
Good. Then carry on, Agent Mills.
再见 雷诺兹探员
Agent Reynolds.
这本
That one.
这本
That.
还有这本
That one.
-克兰先生 -柯林斯小姐
- Mr. Crane. - Miss Corinth.
真是稀客啊
Uh, this is a surprise.
您怎么到这来了
What brings you to...?
别这样
Oh, no.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
你来这是因为我的申请又被驳回了
The city has rejected my application again.
-我可不能接受 -不不 不是那件事
- This will not stand. - Oh. No, no, it's not about that.
你在移♥民♥署说的那句话
It's what you said afterwards.
你说"任何人都应获得在这里生活的机会"
How everyone should have a chance to build a life here.
我只是想告诉你 这句话很打动我
I wanted to tell you... it really spoke to me.
我父亲花了他大半辈子的时间
It took my dad more than a decade
以及全部积蓄才成为了美国公民
and his entire savings to become a citizen.
当他终于宣誓成为美国公民的时候
When he finally took the oath of citizenship,
是他这辈子最自豪的时刻
it was one of the proudest moments in his life.
我不久后也会宣公民誓言
It is an oath I intend to take very soon.
我不是一名律师 但如果你需要
Look, I'm not a lawyer. But if you'll let me,
我会很乐意助你成为美国公民
I'd like to help you become an American.
柯林斯小姐 多谢您的好意
Ms. Corinth, that is most kind of you,
但我并不想利用您的慷慨无私
but I could not possibly impose on your generosity.
我的姐夫是参议院外来移♥民♥
My brother-in-law is a member
附属委员会的成员之一
of the senate subcommittee on immigration.
如果能获得您的帮助我将倍感荣幸
I would be honored to accept your assistance.
我能打电♥话♥给你吗
I'll call you?
我将非常期待
I look forward to it.
拜托
Oh, please.
你以为换作亚当斯他就不会这么做吗
As if Adams would have done any different.
你不是它任意挑选的对象
This was not a random choice.
这把匕♥首♥能感知人内心深处的痛苦
The knife senses only the deepest pain,
并找到它们
seeks it out,
就像熔炉一样将它们融汇到一起
and channels it, like a forge,
让你如命中注定那般
out of which you emerge reborn,
重获新生
as you were meant to be.
从我第一眼看到
Oh, the moment I saw
你那伤痕累累且脆弱无力的心时
your wounded and fragile heart,
我就知道
I knew
你会成为众人皆惧之人
that you could become that which everyone fears.
久而未见之物正悄然崛起
The unseen rising up amongst us.
并逐渐地摧毁这种
Slowly destroying the illusion
可以向黑暗寻求庇护的错觉
of sanctuary from darkness.
现在你既已尝到
And now that you've tasted it--
这诱人的滋味
an intoxicating feeling--
你可以加入这古老而又伟大的历史了
you can join an ancient and grand history.
你可以站在我身边
You can stand by my side
被所有人尊崇
and be revered by all,
但你必须抛开所有犹豫
but only if you abandon all hesitation,
仁慈和疑虑
mercy and doubt.
两位见证者会设法阻止你
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表