剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, screw you!
行了 伙计 别犯混
Oh, come on, man. Don't be a tool.
布伦特
Brent?
布伦特 布伦特
Brent! Brent!
那时候我才明白他们说的
It was only then that I gleaned what they meant
"找回你的正直并始终保持"是什么意思
by "Return to your upright and locked position."
克兰搭飞机
Crane on a plane!
我错过了好多
I miss everything.
女中尉...
Lieutenant...
-探员 -探员
- Agent. - Agent.
-不是吧 -没错
- No. - Yeah...
转念一想 听着不顺耳
On second thought, doesn't sound right.
-还是叫我"女上尉"吧 -确定吗
- Just stick with "Lieutenant." - Certain?
我一下子接受不了太大的改变
I can only handle so much change.
-这是什么鬼 -没错 同意
- What's all this? - Yes. Agreed.
克兰 你真该早点打电♥话♥给我的
Crane, you really should have called me sooner.
-我们是搭档 -真的是吗
- We are a team. - But are we?
我们肯定是朋友 也是同事
We're friends, of course, and colleagues,
但"搭档"就意味着有任务 有目的
but "team" implies a mission; purpose.
亨利和卡特里娜之死
Henry and Katrina's deaths
为我们了结了一个旧篇章
closed a chapter for us.
这倒是提醒了我
And it reminded me,
也许这次我真的是漫无目的
perhaps I am truly adrift in this time.
然后我渐渐想到
Then it dawned on me.
也许克兰家还有别的后代
Perhaps there are other descendants in the Crane line.
那我就不是独自一人
Then I would not be alone.
所以我就回到苏格兰的原籍
So, I traveled to my family ancestral home in Scotland...
...在那里我有一个惊人的发现
...where I made an astonishing discovery.
伊卡伯德·克兰
一块石碑吗
A tablet?
海关就是因为这个扣押你的吗
That's what Customs nailed you for?
"不当进口古代文化遗产"
"Improper import of cultural heritage antiquities."
完全是官僚空想主义 简直闻所未闻
A bureaucrat's flight of fancy, if ever I heard one.
幸运的是 在他们没收我的财产之前
Fortunately, before they confiscated my property,
我破译了部分刻字
I was able to decipher some of its engraving.
是苏美尔语
It was Sumerian.
有四千年历史
4,000 years old.
大意是
Roughly translated, it said:
"断头谷传奇"
"The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
你是认真的吗 克兰
Are you serious, Crane?
是的 我向你保证 我很认真
Yes, I assure you, I am.
你没发现 这块石碑...
Do you not see-- this tablet...
让我猜一下
Let me guess.
你觉得这是针对我们这里的
You think this is an ancient prophecy about
善与恶之战的一个古老预言
our place in the war between good and evil?
萨满教在几千年前就预言了
Shamans thousands of years ago predicted
我们之间将会发生的事
what was gonna happen to us,
而这个巴比伦遗物
and that this Babylonian artifact
掌握着我们未来人生的关键
will hold the key to what we're supposed to do with our lives.
我说对了吗
Am I right?
不对 其实你错了
Well, no, actually, you're not.
是苏美尔 而不是巴比伦
It was Sumerian, not Babylonian.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine--
我的确这么认为 但是
that is what I believe, but...
女中尉 你没发现吗
Lieutenant, do you not see?
石碑中可能藏有我们"见证者"之使命的关键
This tablet could hold the key to our mission as Witnesses.
我们的使命 你要知道
Our mission? For all you know,
这是苏美尔人的数独游戏
this is Sumerian sudoku.
我们已经完成了使命
Our mission is over.
我们阻止了摩洛克和天启
We stopped Moloch and the apocalypse.
我是米尔斯
Mills.
米尔斯探员 我们接到一起报案
Agent Mills, we have a report
韦斯切斯特国家公园发现两具尸体
of two dead bodies in Westchester National Park.
当地警方因司法权事宜
Local authorities are requesting federal assistance
请求联邦协助
due to jurisdictional issues.
收到 马上过去
Copy that. I'm on my way.
我现在有了新的使命
I have a new mission now.
我是联调局的一名探员
I'm an agent of the FBI.
工作原理显示这是动物袭击
Working theory is animal attack.
但问题是 我了解这一片
But the thing is, I know this area.
这里没有任何食肉动物出没
And there aren't any predators around here.
血吗
Blood?
应该不是
I don't think so.
看上去像是什么残渣
It looks like some kind of residue.
好像是什么东西碰到了这个
As if something brushed up against it.
能对它采个样吗
Can you take a sample of this?
-这是什么 -肯定不是人类
- What is it? - Certainly not human.
也不是我所知道的任何动物
Nor any animal I know of.
龙之元气
Dragon's Breath.
我在旅途中获取的东西
Something I obtained on my travels.
也可能是你从免税店拿的
Or something you picked up in duty-free.
很好笑
Very funny.
天主教托钵修会的主要派别之一
在西班牙宗教法庭时期
It was used by the Dominican Order
中世纪的天主教法庭
道明会曾用此物来探测恶魔的活动
during the Spanish Inquisition to test for demonic activity.
如有恶魔在旁 此物就会升温
If demons are present, it should... heat up a little.
也许我们该试试别的办法
Well, perhaps... we should try something different.
恶魔已经回到断头谷
Evil has returned to Sleepy Hollow.
《断头谷》第三季第一集
韦斯切斯特联调局
很厉害
Very impressive.
无疑是从断头谷治安厅迈出了一步
Certainly a step up from the Sheriff's Department.
我想迈出这一步有段时间了
Step I've been meaning to take for a while.
女中尉...
Lieutenant...
听着 克兰
Look, Crane...
我从没怪你离开
I never faulted you for leaving.
那是你必须去做的事
It was something you had to do.
你离开后
After you left,
我才意识到我不能停滞不前
I realized that I couldn't put my life on hold.
在死亡骑士和所有疯狂事情发生之前
You know, before the Horseman and all the other craziness,
我是有计划的
I had a plan.
当时我在去匡提科的路上
I was on my way to Quantico
而现在终于回归当时的轨道
and I'm finally back on that path.
这感觉很棒
And this-- this feels good.
蟒蛇行动
蟒蛇
Anaconda.
一个涉及多个州的毒品犯罪团伙
A multi-state drug trafficking ring.
头目名叫罗伦佐·张
The boss, Lorenzo Chang,
罗伦佐·张 头目
多年来一直未能将其抓获
has evaded capture for years.
但我们刚刚获悉 明天他将要和人接头
But we just got word of a meet he'll be at tomorrow.
所以你继续捉拿
So you've moved on to taking down monsters
不同类别的怪物
of a different variety.
也可以这么说
You could say that.
米尔斯 十分钟后来我办公室
Mills. My office in ten.
顺带叫上其他蟒蛇行动特别小组的组员
And grab the rest of the Anaconda task force.
收到 长官 对不起
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
这位是伊卡伯德·克兰
This is Ichabod Crane.
克兰 这位是特别行动署署长米奇·格兰杰
Crane, this is Special Agent in Charge Mitch Granger.
乐意效劳
At your service.
记得十分钟
Ten minutes.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-有魅力 -我喜欢他
- Charming. - I like him.
他经常找我麻烦
He busts my chops,
但他是个优秀的探员
but he's a good agent.
女中尉 我极其不愿妨碍你
Lieutenant, far be it from me to stand in the way
专注于事业的发展 可是...
of your professional endeavors, but...
我们肩负着更重大的任务
there is a far greater role for us.
我最近的发现证明了一个事实
A fact proven by my recent discovery.
你有没有想过
Has it ever occurred to you that
你一直在寻找自己的目标 结果就适时地找到了
you went looking for your purpose and conveniently found one?
平板电脑可不是我发明的
I did not invent the tablet.
的确不是 但你跟我一样很清楚
No, but you know as well as I do
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表